BY CLEAN & CLEAR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Salicylic Acid Acne Medication Treats & Helps Prevent Breakouts As You Wash

Clean & Clear® Advantage Acne Cleanser Cleansers
  • "I usually don't break out too bad, but this helps keep any of the break outs away." in 2 reviews
  • "Very strong smelling, my skin is sensitive and it wasn't gentle enough for my liking. " in 1 review
Leanna W.
Menasha, WI
So I'm unsure if this is the exact product, I couldn't find it on influenster but I think it is roughly the same. I bought the Clean & Clear kit for clearing up acne and wow. I would say that it's one of the best acne reducing kits you can buy at the drug store. It really helped my skin clear up any break outs I got. The kit comes with this face wash, a lotion, and a spot treatment. I love the spot treatment especially. It truly helps so much and practically overnight.
Krista B.
Crowley, TX
So after looking at the picture clearer I notice that even though the name is the same the bottle that I have does not look the same. I use the Advantage 3n1 exfoliating cleanser! I use this at least 2x a week! I belive this is what keeps my face clear. If I stop using it for a week or so to try another product, I always end up breaking put in some form whether it be a tiny little pimple or a deep under the skin pimple. I always come back to this though and it helps to clear my face once again! I don't even know why I stray away!
Jamie R.
Kansas City, MO
This product is very effective and i like the active ingredients. The medication in it does dry out my skin in the winter so i have to switch to a more gentle product. The packaging is great and a good size even for travel.
Fiona G.
I typically put this on my face after I moisturize and tone at night & find that it’s most effective that way. It doesn’t smell too good but it is inexpensive and you can find it almost anywhere -Walgreens Walmart target , heck maybe even jewel.
Rachel W.
I SWEAR by this stuff! The benzoyl peroxide has greatly improved my redness and acne. Only use it at night! Use a gentle cleaner in the morning or else you’ll get too dry too fast, and I have an oily skin type.
Audrey E.
This product works really well. It doesn't make me break out and I feel safe when using it. If you want a product that is safe for use and doesnt break you out easily I recommend this one.
Hannah D.
I thought I liked this when I was younger thinking if the face wash was more intense maybe it would work better for my intense acne but I was just the opposite, once I switched to an organic face wash/skincare system my skin has thanked me. It was just too intense for me and lots of harsh chemicals in this. Did not clear of my acne.
Laura J.
Fayetteville, GA
I loved this product when I first started using it but then I got pregnant and my skin changed some. My face actually broke out more while using this while pregnant.
Nikki C.
Wilmington, DE
This is one of the only facial cleansers that I could get to work for my acne. It contains benzyl peroxide which is amazing at fighting the type of acne that I have. It does not dry my skin out and I use this every morning and every night.
Brooke H.
Ford City, PA
Leaves a residue after use as well as it works weird in the shower, kinda like conditioner. Super strong might burn your eyes a little. Helps acne already there and somewhat prevents it