Clean & Clear Advantage 3 in 1 Foaming Acne Wash uploaded by Marissa T.Clean & Clear Advantage 3 in 1 Foaming Acne Wash uploaded by Laseia W.

BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Clean & Clear® Advantage® 3-in-1 Foaming Acne Wash Salicylic Acid Acne Medication.
New.
Oil-free.
Cleanses skin + treats pimples + helps prevent future breakouts.
Johnson & Johnson. see more...

• Does this item dry your skin out?1 Answers
  • About how long does it take to see results?1 Answers
  • How well does this product work for cladding up your skin? I want...1 Answers
darian n.
Beach Haven, PA
I usually love Clean&Clear but this is one of those product that was an absolute dud. It says its good for daily use, that is a little bit of a white lie. The first day after I used it was fine, it felt like my skin was nice and clean. Then the second day I used it, it just felt clean but I notice little red dots forming on my cheek bone. That usually occurs when my skin is beginning to be irritated. I skipped the third day just in case. So then the forth day I used it I used it, my skin started peeling in the corner of my nose and on my chin. Soooooo it long story short it dried my skin out.
kyrunya W.
Shreveport, LA
This was ok. I used this some time ago but, I didn’t buy it again. I didn’t notice anything great about it. It works just like any other facial cleaner. I did like the foam but, I don’t remember exactly why I didn’t buy it again. I do know I didn’t think it was anything special about it.
Madison P.
Valencia, CA
not a fan, not a fan, not a fan. I have a lot of siblings so we would usually split a face wash that we all used in order to have the least amount of products in the bathroom. It was someone's decision to purchase this one, and it was a huge mistake. At the time, I had oily skin when I used this, and was slightly acne prone, but this product made me break out tremendously. I also can distinctively remember the certain odor it had, which wasn't pleasant at all.
Ariana I.
This product is great when used to prevent acne and breakouts, but it is not ideal for removing make up. Personally, I use an eye makeup remover first then wash my face with clean and clear to get rid of any residual makeup and clear my pores. It does an excellent job of keeping my skin fresh looking and preventing breakouts. I only gave it 3 stars though as I have to use it with other products as it doesn't remove makeup well.
Alysia H.
Dallas
My skin doesn't seem to agree with Clean & Clear brand. I've tried multiple face washes, including the 3 in 1 foaming acne wash, and my skin seems to dry out each time I use it. Additionally, as soon as I stop using the product I break out worse than before I started using it. If someone's skin type is like mine, I probably wouldn't recommend to them.
Emily W.
Pittsburgh
I use this product to wash my face once in the morning and once in the evening. It is a great option for my acne-prone skin. I would recommend also using a Clean & Clear moisturizer to help. It is a great value for your money because it is not that pricey. I will continue to repurchase.
katie a.
Columbia, MD
After using Clean & Clear's Advantage 3 in 1 Foaming Acne Wash, I could definitely feel a difference in my skin. It totally left me with that clean feeling. I actually only used it about once a day, but I did see a change in my acne after a couple of weeks. I would recommend it for people whose acne is not that severe.
Jenna C.
Toledo, OH
I’m not sure if my skin doesn’t like the product or not but i do have sensitive skin and i seemed to have broke out more after i used this product and it burns when i use it!
Ebonie H.
Tampa, FL
I use this product after i wipe my face with coconut oil and tea tree oil. it makes my face feel so fresh and smooth. i always use my spin brush so i can make sure im getting deep in my pores and getting all the dirt out of my pores. theirs also one i use that has little beads in it that burst when you scrub.
Candace B.
Marysville , CA
I’ve been using this face wash for years and it’s definitely become a staple in my every day routine. I had bad acne and after using this I really saw improvements but it leaves your skin feeling kinda sticky so you have to make sure you rinse it all off and use a washcloth to get all of the remaking product off
Jannet R.
About how long does it take to see results?
Cassandra G.
Philadelphia, PA
How well does this product work for cladding up your skin? I want really smooth skin
Stacy N.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this item dry your skin out?