BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Advantage 3-in-1 Exfoliating Cleanser is a daily scrub that allows micro-beads to slough away dead skin and unclog pores. The innovative formula combines a key acne-fighting ingredient to treat acne while helping to prevent future breakouts.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

Start with clean hands.
Use those clean hands to splash some H20 on your face.
Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
Gently massage the cleanser all over your face, but be careful not to get it in your eyes.
Just swirl it around…circles, figure eights…that type of thing.
Rinse thoroughly and pat skin dry with a towel.
Do this once a day for the first few days, then gradually increase up to 2 times a day if needed or recommended by your doctor.
If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day, or even every other day.
If you’re heading outside, for goodness sake apply sunscreen.

Benzoyl Peroxide (5 %)
Glycerin Petrolatum C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate Mineral Oil Water Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate Zinc Lactate Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer Potassium Polyphosphate Polyethylene Fragrance Carbomer Titanium Dioxide Menthol

Warnings:

For External Use Only.
When using this product
Do not use if you
- Have very sensitive skin.
- Are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product,
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
- Avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Irritation becomes severe.

• I've been looking looking for something to really exfolia...5 Answers
Clean & Clear® Advantage® 3-in-1 Exfoliating Cleanser
  • "This is my FAVORITE facial cleanser. I have cystic acne, regular pimples, blackheads, and whiteheads, and this product has helped me SOOO much. The physical exfoliant is gentle enough to use everyday and the benzoyl peroxide helps to control my acne. It doesn't dry out my skin but for those with more sensitive skin it probably will because benzoyl peroxide is quite powerful. This plus the morning burst detoxifying facial cleanser are two of my holy grail products. Clean and clear as a whole reacts very well with my skin. I've actually tried to go a few days without this product and I started to break out after less than a week. For a moderate to severe acne sufferer I would definitely recommend this product." in 61 reviews
Jillian G.
pennsylvania
This product is horrible. My mom got it for me when I was 13 to help with my acne. It was so so harsh on my face. It gave my face these red itchy splotches and they burned so much! Then I tried it again when I was 15 and the same thing happened. It says on the bottle that skin irritations such as redness, burning, itching, peeling, etc; and that the irritation could be decreased by using the cleanser not as often as you were and to use less of the cleanser. Clean and Clear basically sold this product and put it out there for people to use, knowing that it causes irritation, and so many people probably got the ugly red splotches on their face like I did. All in all I do not recommend this product to anyone regardless if they have sensitive skin or not. If you are looking for a new cleanser, like I am, make sure you don’t buy this product. You’ll save so much money and you won’t end up with a face rash.
Nancy S.
California
I can honestly say this cleanser did work for me. Pretty decent for its price. At first you don’t know whether it burns or feels refreshing. For first time use just know it is normal if your face feels a little tingly. I have super sensitive skin and it worked fine, didn’t irritate my skin at all. Sometimes the next morning a pimple that was forming is now gone.
Van Y.
This was a little harsh on my skin, so I used it 1-2x a week only. I dab a pea size on my cheeks, forehead and chin, then wet my fingers and massage it gently all over my face. It leaves my face feeling refreshed and sooo soft! Only pat dry! Moisturizing after is a must. I noticed if I didn't moisturize after, I would break out with a pimple or two.
After a month, the results start kicking in. By 3 months, acne is barely there and acne scars are faded or gone. The skin has also lightened up a bit; almost as if you had a microdermabrasion session.
I gave it only 4 stars because it was a bit too rough for my sensitive skin, but other products for sensitive skin doesn't work well for me.
Zoe L.
It’s a decent enough cleanser. I don’t personally really like the beads, I feel like they’re too rough on my skin. But the formula definitely did help clear my skin up a little. It’s not something I’ll buy again, but if your skin isn’t super sensitive or doesn’t peel/flake easily, then you should be fine.
rebecca M.
I love this cleanser for my stubborn acne! I use it every 2 days and it really does help control my severe cystic acne. It’s cream based with little exfoliating beads and a slightly cooling feeling- sometimes I let it sit on my face a bit longer like a mask if I am having a really bad skin day. Try it if you struggle with break outs!
Anna R.
Montrose, CO
Works pretty well seems to keep my acne at bay but didn’t completely stop all my breakouts. I use it daily in the shower and it doesn’t seem to dry my skin out too much. The lice is affordable I will definitely buy again. Only giving 4 stars because I’m not a huge fan of the scent.
Amanda F.
Saint Petersburg
this is one of my absolute favorite products from clean & clear. this stuff really does its job and shows quick results. I normally won’t use this as a daily cleanser — I save this for the times where my skin is really bad. great to get a really deep scrub.
Daniella D.
I have pretty clear skin most of the time and I always want to make sure it stays that way, I thought this cleanser would be perfect for my skin, I was right. The cleanser is gentle on the skin but has micro-beads which slough away dead skin and unclog pores. It prevents future breakouts, so it's a great everyday facial cleanser!

I would highly recommend to anyone.
christine M.
Absolutely destroyed my skin! I have combination skin which is usually pretty agreeing with the face washes I choose - but this one broke me out even more. After one use, I started noticing dry patches of bumps all over my face, which must’ve been some sort of chemical burn due to all the acne products and the exfoliating beads. It took about a week for it to clear. It’s way too harsh, and I can’t imagine any one with even the toughest skin using this.
Olga R.
W Jefferson, OH
This product is absolutely amazing! I️t make me really upset that it is not sold in stores anymore. Whenever I️ would feel and pimple coming in I’d just scrub my face with this product and it would go away. My face used to be covered in pimple and blackheads but since I’ve stared using this product my face is always clear! I️ cannot explain how much I️ love this product!! Clean & Clear® Advantage® 3-in-1 Exfoliating Cleanser should be brought back into stores!!!! THEY ARE SOLD OUT EVERYWHERE 😡😡
Sam B.
West Palm Beach, FL
I've been looking looking for something to really exfoliate my skin and I was wondering how long it really takes to really clear your akin

back