BY CLEAN & CLEAR

Advantage 3-in-1 Exfoliating Cleanser is a daily scrub that allows micro-beads to slough away dead skin and unclog pores. The innovative formula combines a key acne-fighting ingredient to treat acne while helping to prevent future breakouts.

Recomended for:

Skin Need: Oil, Pimples

Direction:

Start with clean hands.
Use those clean hands to splash some H20 on your face.
Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
Gently massage the cleanser all over your face, but be careful not to get it in your eyes.
Just swirl it around…circles, figure eights…that type of thing.
Rinse thoroughly and pat skin dry with a towel.
Do this once a day for the first few days, then gradually increase up to 2 times a day if needed or recommended by your doctor.
If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day, or even every other day.
If you’re heading outside, for goodness sake apply sunscreen.

Benzoyl Peroxide (5 %)
Glycerin Petrolatum C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate Mineral Oil Water Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate Zinc Lactate Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer Potassium Polyphosphate Polyethylene Fragrance Carbomer Titanium Dioxide Menthol

Warnings:

For External Use Only.
When using this product
Do not use if you
- Have very sensitive skin.
- Are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product,
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
- Avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Irritation becomes severe.

Clean & Clear® Advantage® 3-in-1 Exfoliating Cleanser

Start your review of Clean & Clear® Advantage® 3-in-1 Exfoliating Cleanser!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "This is my FAVORITE facial cleanser. I have cystic acne, regular pimples, blackheads, and whiteheads, and this product has helped me SOOO much. The physical exfoliant is gentle enough to use everyday and the benzoyl peroxide helps to control my acne. It doesn't dry out my skin but for those with more sensitive skin it probably will because benzoyl peroxide is quite powerful. This plus the morning burst detoxifying facial cleanser are two of my holy grail products. Clean and clear as a whole reacts very well with my skin. I've actually tried to go a few days without this product and I started to break out after less than a week. For a moderate to severe acne sufferer I would definitely recommend this product." in 61 reviews
Madison G.
Oxford, MS
This is the best facial cleanser that I have personally used for acne. It clears up my skin very quick and leaves my skin looking nice. It can be a little drying but many acne products do. I'd still recommend it for people looking for a good anti-acne cleanser.
Anna M.
Sharon
Its a good product. It makes you feel clean and rejuvenated. I have noticed a difference using this on a daily basis. It is my first time buying the product. It doesnt take up much space. It is very slim and fits on the counter with the rest of my beauty products.
Zoe L.
It’s a decent enough cleanser. I don’t personally really like the beads, I feel like they’re too rough on my skin. But the formula definitely did help clear my skin up a little. It’s not something I’ll buy again, but if your skin isn’t super sensitive or doesn’t peel/flake easily, then you should be fine.
Amanda B.
I use this stuff all of the time!! It works great. It is a little harsh on sensitive skin though. I cant leave it on my face fir long or it makes my face red and irritated
rebecca M.
I love this cleanser for my stubborn acne! I use it every 2 days and it really does help control my severe cystic acne. It’s cream based with little exfoliating beads and a slightly cooling feeling- sometimes I let it sit on my face a bit longer like a mask if I am having a really bad skin day. Try it if you struggle with break outs!
Anna R.
Montrose, CO
Works pretty well seems to keep my acne at bay but didn’t completely stop all my breakouts. I use it daily in the shower and it doesn’t seem to dry my skin out too much. The lice is affordable I will definitely buy again. Only giving 4 stars because I’m not a huge fan of the scent.
Amanda F.
Saint Petersburg
this is one of my absolute favorite products from clean & clear. this stuff really does its job and shows quick results. I normally won’t use this as a daily cleanser — I save this for the times where my skin is really bad. great to get a really deep scrub.
Alma R.
united states
I was breaking out a lot and this face wash helped me so much! Do not apply close to the eye because the scent will make your eyes water! If my skin would get as bad as it was i would use again. Ive recommended this to family and friends already.
Olga R.
W Jefferson, OH
This product is absolutely amazing! I️t make me really upset that it is not sold in stores anymore. Whenever I️ would feel and pimple coming in I’d just scrub my face with this product and it would go away. My face used to be covered in pimple and blackheads but since I’ve stared using this product my face is always clear! I️ cannot explain how much I️ love this product!! Clean & Clear® Advantage® 3-in-1 Exfoliating Cleanser should be brought back into stores!!!! THEY ARE SOLD OUT EVERYWHERE 😡😡
bree s.
Louisville
Clean and Clear was the first brand I ever used when I first started using skin care. I have trusted the for SO many years now and this product is my go to. I love the way my face feels and looks after using and couldn’t have a better result!

Walmart