Clean & Clear® Advantage® 3-in-1 Exfoliating Cleanser
Advantage 3-in-1 Exfoliating Cleanser is a daily scrub that allows micro-beads to slough away dead skin and unclog pores. The innovative formula combines a key acne-fighting ingredient to treat acne while helping to prevent future breakouts.
Skin Need: Oil, Pimples
Start with clean hands.
Use those clean hands to splash some H20 on your face.
Squeeze a small amount of cleanser onto wet palms – a dime-size should do it.
Gently massage the cleanser all over your face, but be careful not to get it in your eyes.
Just swirl it around…circles, figure eights…that type of thing.
Rinse thoroughly and pat skin dry with a towel.
Do this once a day for the first few days, then gradually increase up to 2 times a day if needed or recommended by your doctor.
If your skin starts to dry out or peel, reduce your use to once a day, or even every other day.
If you’re heading outside, for goodness sake apply sunscreen.
Benzoyl Peroxide (5 %)
Glycerin Petrolatum C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate Mineral Oil Water Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate Zinc Lactate Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer Potassium Polyphosphate Polyethylene Fragrance Carbomer Titanium Dioxide Menthol
For External Use Only.
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
Do not use if you
- Have very sensitive skin.
- Are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product,
- Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
- Avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
- Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Irritation becomes severe.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Top Questions See all 6 Q&A
- I've been looking looking for something to really exfolia...5 Answers
- "This is my FAVORITE facial cleanser. I have cystic acne, regular pimples, blackheads, and whiteheads, and this product has helped me SOOO much. The physical exfoliant is gentle enough to use everyday and the benzoyl peroxide helps to control my acne. It doesn't dry out my skin but for those with more sensitive skin it probably will because benzoyl peroxide is quite powerful. This plus the morning burst detoxifying facial cleanser are two of my holy grail products. Clean and clear as a whole reacts very well with my skin. I've actually tried to go a few days without this product and I started to break out after less than a week. For a moderate to severe acne sufferer I would definitely recommend this product." in 61 reviews
After a month, the results start kicking in. By 3 months, acne is barely there and acne scars are faded or gone. The skin has also lightened up a bit; almost as if you had a microdermabrasion session.
I gave it only 4 stars because it was a bit too rough for my sensitive skin, but other products for sensitive skin doesn't work well for me.
I would highly recommend to anyone.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos