BY CLEAN & CLEAR

See clearer skin in just four weeks!  Our NEW Acne Triple Clear™ Cleanser is an oil-free face wash that instantly removes excess oil and shine while helping to get rid of acne. This special formula, with powerful acne medicine Salicylic Acid, fights breakouts in three ways:

• Removes pore-clogging oil
  • Treats pimples while soothing skin
  • Helps prevents new acne breakouts

This gentle, refreshing cleanser with aloe and mint leaves skin softer and smoother from the first wash.

Recomended for:

Everyday Cleansing, Oil, Pimples

Direction:

Wet Face. Pump into hands. Apply to face and massage gently, avoiding eye area. Rinse thoroughly.

ingredient:

Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydrolyzed Potato Starch Dodecenylsuccinate, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Menthol, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Disodium EDTA, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Benzalkonium Chloride, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract

Buy on www.tar...*
Sara D.
I use this every few days to try to calm my acne which has never been really bad, I wouldn’t use this more than a few times a week because it dried out my skin
marissa g.
Hoffman Est, IL
This worked really great for me and I like it because it’s not a lot of things were good for my oily skin but this gave me really good changes for the better
Alyssa B.
It has helped some but I am just keeping my options open! This may work better for some people, just not as good as I had hoped for myself. Very affordable!!
Sarah J.
Baltimore
Tried this product for the first time. Liked it at first, but didn’t do much for my acne. Also, everytime I used it, my face would lightly burn afterwards.
Bryden L.
MISSOULA, MT
I don't necessarily have much acne but the occasional pimple every couple weeks but I like using this wash when I feel my skin really needs to get cleaned.
Melissa A.
los angeles
Great for my skin! This cleared my pimples and feels very refreshing. I’m pretty sure it’s available at Target and it is gentle on sensitive skin. 10/10
Keelie W.
Elkview , WV
Love it. Gets rid of acne fast. I got mine at Walmart. Great price. Smells nice. This was my first time using it. I would definitely recommend.
Erin R.
Kokomo, IN
I have tons of pores around me chin and nose and this stuff worked some miracles pretty quickly to make my skiing smooth and clear! Loved it!
Crystal P.
I thought this product is okay, because it definitely started to help my skin but after a while it started burning and drying it too much!
Logan J.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this. It does dry out your skin though. I've been having bad acne issues lately and I judge this as good by how much it burns lol