BY CLEAN & CLEAR

See clearer skin in just four weeks!  Our NEW Acne Triple Clear™ Cleanser is an oil-free face wash that instantly removes excess oil and shine while helping to get rid of acne. This special formula, with powerful acne medicine Salicylic Acid, fights breakouts in three ways:

• Removes pore-clogging oil
  • Treats pimples while soothing skin
  • Helps prevents new acne breakouts

This gentle, refreshing cleanser with aloe and mint leaves skin softer and smoother from the first wash.

Recomended for:

Everyday Cleansing, Oil, Pimples

Direction:

Wet Face. Pump into hands. Apply to face and massage gently, avoiding eye area. Rinse thoroughly.

ingredient:

Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydrolyzed Potato Starch Dodecenylsuccinate, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Menthol, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Disodium EDTA, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Benzalkonium Chloride, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract

Marjorie A.
Houston
I love this I’ve been using this every since i first bought this.I bought it at Walmart or Kroger. It ain’t my first buying this, I would recommended this if you have mild acne this will solve your problem.
Tonya D.
Danville , VA
I just recently got this. So far I’m liking it! Has helped my acne but I have dry skin and it lives it a little dry. As long as you moisturize I think it’s good !
Eleanor F.
Great daily face wash, I don’t find it too drying. It works really well with my facial cleanser brush as well! I keep one in the shower and use it on my chest and shoulders as well.
Kylie j.
Maryland
This product is good if you don’t have sensitive skin like me. I can’t use it because it breaks me out but that’s because my skin is sensitive. It’s gentle it’s not like a exfoliater.
Shawanda W.
Loganville, GA
This product by Clean & Clear is great! My son & I use it all the time. I found it on sale & I said, Let me give it a try. It smells good & the thing I LOVE about this product is: it brings the acne to the surface on your face. It doens't take that long for this cleanser to start seeing results. It also tingles & so you know that it's working.
Kayleigh S.
My husband has terrible acne and I have breakouts every now and again. We decided to try this to help lessen how often we breakout but it didn’t do much...it’s a good price but you get what you pay for. After using our skin is so dry and the next day our skin is over greasy (because the previous night it was stripped of everything from washing with this face wash). Also, we didn’t notice a change in how often we broke out or how the size of the breakouts didn’t change. Won’t be buying again.
Myah A.
This cleanser was super harsh on my skin. It was really cheap from Walmart but it just didn’t work for me. It irritated my skin and made it feel super dry afterwards. I don’t recommend this product for super sensitive skin.
Lauren A.
Murray, UT
I love the smell of this product and I like how it feels tingly on my skin. It is very refreshing. But it was really disappointing to me. It didn’t help my breakouts, it actually made them worse. This product seems to leave a lot of residue on the skin leaving your skin Oiler than it was before . I won’t be purchasing again.
Anya T.
Medford
i use this product daily and i really see a difference in my skin! i breakout much less and my skin is very soft! for the price you can’t go wrong with this product!
MiKenzi L.
This cleanser definitely does the job. It stops breakouts before they happen, and keeps my face clear all the time. It’s very gentle on your skin and also has a refreshing smell. I’ve never used another product, so I’m not sure if its definitely worth 5 stars or not.