BY CLEAN & CLEAR

See clearer skin in just four weeks!  Our NEW Acne Triple Clear™ Cleanser is an oil-free face wash that instantly removes excess oil and shine while helping to get rid of acne. This special formula, with powerful acne medicine Salicylic Acid, fights breakouts in three ways:

• Removes pore-clogging oil
  • Treats pimples while soothing skin
  • Helps prevents new acne breakouts

This gentle, refreshing cleanser with aloe and mint leaves skin softer and smoother from the first wash.

Recomended for:

Everyday Cleansing, Oil, Pimples

Direction:

Wet Face. Pump into hands. Apply to face and massage gently, avoiding eye area. Rinse thoroughly.

ingredient:

Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydrolyzed Potato Starch Dodecenylsuccinate, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Menthol, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Disodium EDTA, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Benzalkonium Chloride, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract

Zoë K.
Panama
I think this works but you have to keep using it for me or else my acne just keeps breaking out. The packaging was nice and in a little box. I got it from my rite aid and yes I would recommend this.
Crystal F.
I have tried so many acne products and nothing doesn't work for me. It either dry my skin out or made my face burn. I tried this one and this is the only products that works for me when I break out.
Megan S.
Drybranch , WV
I have tried several different acne treatments and this one was one of the better ones I have tried. It’s not too expensive and it works great. After using this product my face felt very clean and I didn’t break out as much!
Jennifer E.
uniontown, PA
I feel like this product didn't clear up my acne as much as I wanted it to. It definitely didn't meet my expectations. I was hoping for way more out of this acne treatment. I don't think I'll ever buy this one again.
Vda D.
Reedley, CA
This is a good product. The price isn’t to bad. The product last a long time. The pump is easy to use. I feel like it helps my skin, less oily and keep pores clear n free of oil. Yes I now buy for my teenagers
Janae M.
This is such a wonderful product that truly works!!! Great results! Leaves your skin with a nice and fresh scent!!!! I love their products! I cannot wait to use this product again! I highly recommend trying this out!
Faith j.
San Antonio , TX
Ugh this stuff is horrible it gives you acne and it's so bad I would never even go near this stuff. Like just the thought of it near me gives me pimples tbh
It does the complete opposite
Audrey D.
auburn
Gets rid of my acne in just a week, and you don’t need much to clean your whole face so it lasts awhils
Amber L.
Not bad i don't mind using it over again. It suits me well and make my eyes pop. I'd recommend this if you want vibrant eye action. Don't sleep on this product!
Olivia C.
Idaho Falls
I’d say this is a pretty good cleanser. Works as well as any other general cleanser. After use my face did need lotion but it helped keep my acne under control.