BY CLEAN & CLEAR

See clearer skin in just four weeks!  Our NEW Acne Triple Clear™ Cleanser is an oil-free face wash that instantly removes excess oil and shine while helping to get rid of acne. This special formula, with powerful acne medicine Salicylic Acid, fights breakouts in three ways:

• Removes pore-clogging oil
  • Treats pimples while soothing skin
  • Helps prevents new acne breakouts

This gentle, refreshing cleanser with aloe and mint leaves skin softer and smoother from the first wash.

Recomended for:

Everyday Cleansing, Oil, Pimples

Direction:

Wet Face. Pump into hands. Apply to face and massage gently, avoiding eye area. Rinse thoroughly.

ingredient:

Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydrolyzed Potato Starch Dodecenylsuccinate, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Menthol, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Disodium EDTA, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Benzalkonium Chloride, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract

Tonya D.
Danville , VA
I just recently got this. So far I’m liking it! Has helped my acne but I have dry skin and it lives it a little dry. As long as you moisturize I think it’s good !
Marjorie A.
Houston
I love this I’ve been using this every since i first bought this.I bought it at Walmart or Kroger. It ain’t my first buying this, I would recommended this if you have mild acne this will solve your problem.
Eleanor F.
Great daily face wash, I don’t find it too drying. It works really well with my facial cleanser brush as well! I keep one in the shower and use it on my chest and shoulders as well.
Kylie j.
Maryland
This product is good if you don’t have sensitive skin like me. I can’t use it because it breaks me out but that’s because my skin is sensitive. It’s gentle it’s not like a exfoliater.
Kayleigh S.
My husband has terrible acne and I have breakouts every now and again. We decided to try this to help lessen how often we breakout but it didn’t do much...it’s a good price but you get what you pay for. After using our skin is so dry and the next day our skin is over greasy (because the previous night it was stripped of everything from washing with this face wash). Also, we didn’t notice a change in how often we broke out or how the size of the breakouts didn’t change. Won’t be buying again.
Myah A.
This cleanser was super harsh on my skin. It was really cheap from Walmart but it just didn’t work for me. It irritated my skin and made it feel super dry afterwards. I don’t recommend this product for super sensitive skin.
Lauren A.
Murray, UT
I love the smell of this product and I like how it feels tingly on my skin. It is very refreshing. But it was really disappointing to me. It didn’t help my breakouts, it actually made them worse. This product seems to leave a lot of residue on the skin leaving your skin Oiler than it was before . I won’t be purchasing again.
Erica P.
Missouri City, TX
I do enjoy how clean my face feels after using this product. It’s easy to get at the store, inexpensive and effective. I’ve used it several times but find I have to switch products up, my skin adjusts to this product over time and seems less effective. I rotate it in.
Joy B.
Crystal Lake
I've been struggling with acne for quite some time, but this product really helped clear it up! I used it twice a day every day and I'm feeling better than ever. And the cool tingle after washing really helps wake me up in the morning. HIghly recommended!!
Sabrina J.
Murray, KY
I use this every morning and night! Great for cleansing your face before face mask or just a refresher. Love the bottle with the pump. Great great price. I bought at Walmart. Not for someone with severe acne. Would need to use other products plus this.