BY CLEAN & CLEAR

See clearer skin in just four weeks!  Our NEW Acne Triple Clear™ Cleanser is an oil-free face wash that instantly removes excess oil and shine while helping to get rid of acne. This special formula, with powerful acne medicine Salicylic Acid, fights breakouts in three ways:

• Removes pore-clogging oil
  • Treats pimples while soothing skin
  • Helps prevents new acne breakouts

This gentle, refreshing cleanser with aloe and mint leaves skin softer and smoother from the first wash.

Recomended for:

Everyday Cleansing, Oil, Pimples

Direction:

Wet Face. Pump into hands. Apply to face and massage gently, avoiding eye area. Rinse thoroughly.

ingredient:

Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydrolyzed Potato Starch Dodecenylsuccinate, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Menthol, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Disodium EDTA, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Benzalkonium Chloride, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract

juliana joly J.
Ladysmith
I haven't really had a good enough chance to say yay or nay on this just yet.. but from what I do know the price is fair the product packaging is good and product does what it's supposed to
Bella H.
hyannis
I use this stuff on the daily. It is really helpful for my face because I really have dry/oily skin. This moisturizes my face while removing the grime and oils from my pores. I totally recommend using this.
RuthAnne S.
Manistee, MI
This is the only face wash my boyfriend will use. It stays in our shower because it works so well. It's not expensive and it works really well, I would recommend this face wash especially for men.
Nikki J.
New Orleans
I like to use this cleanser when My oily skin gets out of control. This product takes all the oils out my skin from the pores and it control the oils for a while. It leaves my skin smooth and clean.
Vickie R.
Roseville , CA
I have clear skin as it is but I do tend to get acne during my menstrual cycle and my go to is this baby. Love the formula, doesn’t leave my skin dry and it does the work.
Alexis M.
Frisco
I love this cleanser!! It always helps me fight my acne and it takes everything out of pores and just make me skin feel extra extra clean!! This product does wonders for skin and it also helps me fight blackheads
Rebekah F.
This was pretty average in terms of effectiveness, but it did lose the kick it had over time and caused a few breakouts (probably due to overdrying). I don’t know that I would recommend this to others.
Tonya D.
Danville , VA
I just recently got this. So far I’m liking it! Has helped my acne but I have dry skin and it lives it a little dry. As long as you moisturize I think it’s good !
Marjorie A.
Houston
I love this I’ve been using this every since i first bought this.I bought it at Walmart or Kroger. It ain’t my first buying this, I would recommended this if you have mild acne this will solve your problem.
Eleanor F.
Great daily face wash, I don’t find it too drying. It works really well with my facial cleanser brush as well! I keep one in the shower and use it on my chest and shoulders as well.