BY CLEAN & CLEAR

See clearer skin in just four weeks!  Our NEW Acne Triple Clear™ Cleanser is an oil-free face wash that instantly removes excess oil and shine while helping to get rid of acne. This special formula, with powerful acne medicine Salicylic Acid, fights breakouts in three ways:

• Removes pore-clogging oil
  • Treats pimples while soothing skin
  • Helps prevents new acne breakouts

This gentle, refreshing cleanser with aloe and mint leaves skin softer and smoother from the first wash.

Recomended for:

Everyday Cleansing, Oil, Pimples

Direction:

Wet Face. Pump into hands. Apply to face and massage gently, avoiding eye area. Rinse thoroughly.

ingredient:

Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydrolyzed Potato Starch Dodecenylsuccinate, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Menthol, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Disodium EDTA, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Benzalkonium Chloride, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract

Kenzie B.
Columbus, OH
I love this cleanser. Nothing more to say, it feels great, has me walking away refreshed and clean. I would say this truly met my expectations. Easy to store and a good price for what your buying. I would buy this product again for sure!
Tonya D.
Danville , VA
I just recently got this. So far I’m liking it! Has helped my acne but I have dry skin and it lives it a little dry. As long as you moisturize I think it’s good !
Heather M.
COLUMBIA, TN
Clean and clear is my go to facial cleanser, I love the expensive stuff also but this has always been my trusty savior throughout my teenage years. It works Great, it's affordable, and it helps keep my crazy skin in check!
Janet H.
Morrow, GA
i bought this recently and i love it already. Aloe + Mint 👌🏼 You could definately smell and feel the Aloe Vera when applying it to your face. It does minimize my acne though.
Aaditi A.
I just bought this product 2 weeks but I have already seen a change in my acne. I use this in the morning and at night time and it's really refreshing. I struggle with acne, especially on my forehead and this really helps with the tiny bumps I have.
Mimi S.
Bellflower, CA
Leaves your face clean but would recommend for you get skin. Mostly worked on my skin when I was a teenager but after hitting my 20s it seems as if my skin was immune to it. I still think this product works!
Katie B.
Iowa City, IA
i’m very wary with this product. i’ve been using it for about 3 months and I haven’t seen a difference between my acne before and after. This is my first time using this and I wouldn’t recommend to others
Monique E.
Aransas Pass
Clean and clear has the best acne treatment!! I was a little skeptical at first but it was amazing. It’s available at Walmart for a reasonable price and the bottle is very compact so it’s easy to store!
alyssa m.
Was alright made my face look more alive in the morning but didn’t really help much with my acne. It cleared up some parts but then other parts would just start to break out but still pretty good
👽Stephanie👽 A.
Cape Coral, FL
I am currently using this facial cleanser on my skin! So far it has done an amazing job with clearing my skin and leaving my skin feeling very refreshed after every wash! I am definitely getting this next time as well!