BY CLEAN & CLEAR

See clearer skin in just four weeks!  Our NEW Acne Triple Clear™ Cleanser is an oil-free face wash that instantly removes excess oil and shine while helping to get rid of acne. This special formula, with powerful acne medicine Salicylic Acid, fights breakouts in three ways:

• Removes pore-clogging oil
  • Treats pimples while soothing skin
  • Helps prevents new acne breakouts

This gentle, refreshing cleanser with aloe and mint leaves skin softer and smoother from the first wash.

Recomended for:

Everyday Cleansing, Oil, Pimples

Direction:

Wet Face. Pump into hands. Apply to face and massage gently, avoiding eye area. Rinse thoroughly.

ingredient:

Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydrolyzed Potato Starch Dodecenylsuccinate, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Menthol, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Disodium EDTA, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Benzalkonium Chloride, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract

Sawsan N.
warren
True Clean and Clear acne triple clear cleanser really helped throughout my breakouts, my skin was very oily, but after using this cleanser everyday for a week, my skin has never felt better, I use this before school because the minty feeling is really refreshing! I use it with hot water beachside it doesn’t clog pores! I really recommend this product, it helped a lot.
Lara P.
This foams up well and really leaves my skin feeling clean, it even removes makeup.  It is very affordable.  While it did clear up my blackheads a bit, it didn't make them go away completely and I still get the odd pimple.  I also found it to be a tad drying, and the scent was wierd.  It also has mint in it, which is a skin irritant and seemed to make my redness worse.  Would not recommend for sensitive skin or those with heavy acne.
Stephanie C.
It's a nice face wash, I use it just as a morning like waker upper and night time wounder downer. It definitely leaves my face feeling clean and it's within budget price. Love the smell of the stuff too, very pleasant!
jay ❥.
I love this so much it is the ONLY cleanser that has completely cleared my skin. It is quite drying so you have to really moisturize after you use it & i double cleanse with this at night. It’s a great product & I definitely recommend it.
Rosy G.
Dallas
i dont have too bad of acne but my big sister does. she has horrible acne problems and she loves this stuff . she swears it dramatically minimized her pimples overnight and shes been through 2 bottles
Devan M.
Clayton, NJ
I use this after I use the clean and clear continuous control cleanser and It truly helps. I have dry to sensitive skin and this makes all the difference when I have a breakout. I reccomend this!
Melissa👑 M.
Redwood city, CA
I like using this but I feel like using it everyday dries out my skin. I can inly.use it a few times a week but it works pretty well. I wouldn't recommend using it if you have dry skin
Raven W.
Portland, OR
Since starting to use this product, my skin has really improved. It feels refreshing and cleans deep, without irritating my skin like a lot of clean and clear products do. Tiny blackheads are still a bit of an issue, but it has helped clear up most blemishes and has helped reduce the size, frequency, and length of breakouts.
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
I have been using this product for a super long time. It doesn't work quickly but if I continue to use it often it does start to help my face clear up some. It dries my skin out a lot and makes my face red and itchy though. It seems to feel refreshing on my face though when I first wash my face.
Elizabeth V.
Arvada, CO
I just recently stared using this product and I love it. It helps my acne and I’ve noticed that it also has helped the oils in my face. I love the smell and the ways that it makes my face tingle a little. That’s always a plus because I then feel like I’m getting more out of my cleanser.