BY CLEAN & CLEAR

See clearer skin in just four weeks!  Our NEW Acne Triple Clear™ Cleanser is an oil-free face wash that instantly removes excess oil and shine while helping to get rid of acne. This special formula, with powerful acne medicine Salicylic Acid, fights breakouts in three ways:

• Removes pore-clogging oil
  • Treats pimples while soothing skin
  • Helps prevents new acne breakouts

This gentle, refreshing cleanser with aloe and mint leaves skin softer and smoother from the first wash.

Recomended for:

Everyday Cleansing, Oil, Pimples

Direction:

Wet Face. Pump into hands. Apply to face and massage gently, avoiding eye area. Rinse thoroughly.

ingredient:

Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydrolyzed Potato Starch Dodecenylsuccinate, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Menthol, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Disodium EDTA, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Benzalkonium Chloride, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract

Melissa I.
i really love this product! it doesn’t make my skin feel dry like other products i’ve used
Anitria M.
Columbus, GA
I didn’t use it for long. It felt like it was breaking me out more than it was supposed too
Christine.Marie<3 H.
Martin, TN
This product works great at cleaning skin and taking care of those tough breakouts! Love
Monique H.
Hartford, CT
This works ok for me but better for my daughter. I didn’t see too much change in my skin.
kaylee f.
Odum, GA
This broke me out, as I have sensitive skin. Didn't meet my expectations as a cleanser.
Lindsay P.
Dries my face out but does help with my acne. Very reasonably priced and easy to use.
Eric S.
Rimouski, QC
Produit bien efficace. Les points noirs diminuse assez rapidement. Ont trouvent facilement ce produit en pharmacie et grand magasin. Je recommande ce produit. En plus il est économique. Il diminue aussi beaucoup la sensation de peau grasse.
Maliha E.
Kuwait city, Kuwait
I had used Clean and Clear face wash, scrub and toner earlier.. This cleanser was same as good as other.. It smells good too.. I would say it is best for acne prone skin.. It has quite a cooling feel and effect.. It also removes pore clogging oil..
Vanessa P.
Surrey, BC
I used this daily until my acne cleared up. I have had acne for about a year and a half before it started going away completely, and this contributed to my skin greatly. I now use this only when I feel like I am about to break out. Give this a try and see if it works for you!
Mak M.
Kingston, ON
It's a good cleanser. Foams up nicely and removed all makeup and oils from my face. Left feeling a little tight but was soothed with moisturizer after. Smells and feels nice.