BY CLEAN & CLEAR

See clearer skin in just four weeks!  Our NEW Acne Triple Clear™ Cleanser is an oil-free face wash that instantly removes excess oil and shine while helping to get rid of acne. This special formula, with powerful acne medicine Salicylic Acid, fights breakouts in three ways:

• Removes pore-clogging oil
  • Treats pimples while soothing skin
  • Helps prevents new acne breakouts

This gentle, refreshing cleanser with aloe and mint leaves skin softer and smoother from the first wash.

Recomended for:

Everyday Cleansing, Oil, Pimples

Direction:

Wet Face. Pump into hands. Apply to face and massage gently, avoiding eye area. Rinse thoroughly.

ingredient:

Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydrolyzed Potato Starch Dodecenylsuccinate, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Menthol, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Disodium EDTA, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Benzalkonium Chloride, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract

Angie R.
So I don't use this as it is suggested, I use it for my KP (Keratosis Pilaris) and it works wonders. My dermatologist recommended me this because it contains Salicylic acid which helps with KP. It helps smooth out my arms when I use my scrubbing gloves with it. I normally have very bumpy arms but this truly helps smooth them out.

I will continue to purchase this and recommend it to anyone with KP suffering from bumpy arms, 5/5 stars.
Aly P.
You can definitely tell there is mint in this. Every time I use it my face feels really cold until I wash it off but it also is really soothing. This goes especially if I have a sunburn because there is aloe in it. The acne fighting part of it is also good. Ever since I started to use it I’ve had no pimples except an occasional one here and there and I would definitely recommend this!
Brittany H.
This product really helped clear my breakouts. It is wonderful in controlling the dirt and oil that builds up on my face throughout the day. I would recommend this for use during those hotter months in the summer, because for me that is when my face needs a good scrub. It did causing a lot of drying for me during the dry winter months though, so I have had to stop using it for now.
Raven W.
Portland, OR
Since starting to use this product, my skin has really improved. It feels refreshing and cleans deep, without irritating my skin like a lot of clean and clear products do. Tiny blackheads are still a bit of an issue, but it has helped clear up most blemishes and has helped reduce the size, frequency, and length of breakouts.
Allie S.
Roanoke, VA
I have noticed an improvement in my acne prone skin after using this. I typically wash my face twice a day - I use this cleanser for one of those washes. I noticed when using twice a day my skin was getting very dry, after being sure to only use once a day I haven’t noticed anymore drying.
Breahana H.
Austin, TX
I haven’t been the one who always has bad acne but when I get them they are bad. I use this as a typical facial cleanser just to keep my face clean on the shower, but I don’t think it works as an excellent product to keep acne away. Also great for the price and lasts a long time.
Camryn S.
Fairhope, Alabama
After only a few week my acne had noticeably decreased and breakouts were not nearly as frequent as usual. It did sting my face just a bit but other than that it was fine. I think I had fairly low expectations going in but this product definitely exceeded them.
Bailey G.
Lancaster, CA
This product is one of the better drug store cleansers I’ve used to fight acne. After each use my face felt soft and smooth without feeling dry. It also left a cooling effect after each use. I definitely would recommend if you have acne prone skin.
Shanae A.
It's a really good cooling cleanser. It works really well for my skin, but does dry it out a little. I also don't love the scent, but it doesn't linger on my face so it doesn't bother me much. Its my favorite to use when I have more blemishes
Sawsan N.
warren
True Clean and Clear acne triple clear cleanser really helped throughout my breakouts, my skin was very oily, but after using this cleanser everyday for a week, my skin has never felt better, I use this before school because the minty feeling is really refreshing! I use it with hot water beachside it doesn’t clog pores! I really recommend this product, it helped a lot.