BY CLEAN & CLEAR #4 in Acne Treatments

Gently exfoliates & fights breakouts in 3 ways so you can see clearer, happier skin for a happier you!1-Removes pore-clogging oil2-Treats breakouts while soothing skin3-Helps prevent pimples and breakoutsSkin will look fresh and feel happier from the first wash see more...

Buy on ULTA
Shipra M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I suffered with really bad acne when i was in 5th grade, and since then, the acne has mostly gone away, due to hormones and all that good stuff. Even though i get a few big pimples here and there, i get alot of the small, bumpy little annoying zits that nobody likes! I also have ALOT it scarring, so much that sometimes i dont even look in the mirror because i'm scared of seeing myself. i was determined to find something that will control the little bumps, scars and oil! i was reading makeup alley, and this was such a high rating, 4.5 out of 5, which is amazing. i wasnt really sure if i was going to like it, let alone work. none the less, this is now my holy grail. i use it in the shower, so it deeeeep cleans the pores. it feels verrrry cooling, in a good way! I totally recommend this product, also i use it everyday, morning and in the shower at night, and i also combine it using the dual action lotion after! it is a life saver! :)
Megan N.
Oakbrook Ter, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use clean and clear facewash regularly. My default routine is before bed and in the morning. Clean and clear does a great job of controlling and preventing future breakouts. They have many different types to choose from which all generally act the same way. They all smell super fresh and the exfoliate helps without drying out your skin too much! Also great at taking makeup off, usually don't have to use a product to take my makeup off. I just apply my facewash! I love this facewash and can't imagine ever changing, it took me along time to find the right brand till I started using clean and clear! I'm obsessed!
Pyrexia B.
I’ve been using it for a couple of weeks now, and I can see a difference in my skin! I’ve been using it another cleanser before this, but it hasn’t been cleaning the way I want it. This exfoliates my skin, leaving it soft and feeling squeaky clean!

I have skin that gets irritated easily, and I’m finding that this isn’t too harsh. I wouldn’t recommend for daily use, since it might dry skin out, but it’s great for every 2-3 days. Everyone should exfoliate for softer, smoother skin.
Kristen H.
Monson
I liked this product, sort of.  It didn't really do anything spectacular for my skin in terms of blackhead removal, but I do believe that it prevented breakouts, which is desirable.  Though my skin did feel nice after I used the product, my blackheads still remain, maybe a little smaller, but still there enough for me to not want to buy this again.  I'll try something else.  I also felt like the exfoliating beads were hard on my skin because I noticed that if I applied too much pressure while washing, I would break capillaries near my cheekbones, which is very unappealing.
Tori L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i was a great day to lunch and then go back and get my car done and get my car out to go get to my house so you know where we can go eat and get a drink or lunch and go eat some mashed potato or whatever else we have lunch or whatever whatever we have lunch or whatever whatever we have lunch
Chloe P.
Northville, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are you uses every day in the shower he clears up my face so much I bought it from CVS if I am not mistaken I have used this for a few years now is gentle on my face with the little blue balls it really exfoliates great I am really obsessed with this brand of acne stuff it helps a lot
Cyndi W.
Gadsden, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I dont love this product. It's not something that works for my combination skin. My face always feels super dry after washing it. And after a short while my oily areas are bad. It doesn't close and clean my pores. This was my go to when I was younger but tgis aged skin isn't loving it!
Karina V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product. I have extremely sensitive but one I used it more and more it definitey met me expectations. The packaging is perfect for traveling because it' a squeeze bottle. There is always room for improvement for everything! I got it at a local drugstore.
Elizabeth R.
Owensboro, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product when I was in need of a new face wash. I bought it at my local Walmart so it's easily accessible to everyone. The packaging is cute and easy to open and close. I've always been a fan of Clean & Clear and I wasn't disappointed by this product. It kept my fave blemish free and soft and shiny. Recommend to anyone looking for a cost effective face wash that has blemishes and full skin.
Leslie D.
Chandler
I have been using this facial cleanser for such a long time now. I feel like my skin never gets tired of it. It’s exfoliants really do help smooth out the skin and get rid of anything that’s been building up throughout the day. The feeling of a clean face is unbeatable with this cleanser, it’s such a refreshing feeling.
Mayar M.
Cairo
Does it really do any help to the acne problems??!
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this help remove acne?
Sarah M.
Does it dry out the skin at all?
Eneiry L.
Navasota
Does it really work ???
Maria V.
Creo que me puede ayudar, los productos de esta marca suelen ser muy buenos, este no lo he utilizado, tengo piel mixta, si creen que me sirva?