BY CLEAN & CLEAR #73 in Facial Cleansers

Start to see clearer skin in just one week! Clean & Clear® Acne Triple Clear™ Exfoliating Face Scrub, with acne-fighting medicine salicylic acid, is designed to make your oily and acne-prone skin clearer and happier by fighting pimples in three ways:

• Exfoliates and removes pore-clogging oil
  • Treats pimples while soothing skin
  • Helps prevents new breakouts

This gentle, refreshing cleanser with aloe and mint will help you see cleaner and happier skin after the first wash.

Recomended for:

Everyday Cleansing, Oil, Pimples.

Direction:

Wet Face. Squeeze into hands. Apply to face and massage gently, avoiding eye area. Rinse thoroughly.

Ingredient:

Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sorbitol, Cellulose, Sodium Hydrolyzed Potato Starch Dodecenylsuccinate, Acrylates Crosspolymer-4, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, Microcrystalline Wax, Menthol, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Benzalkonium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Ferric Ferrocyanide

Clean & Clear® Acne Triple Clear Exfoliating Scrub
  • "Use everyday. Skin Is sensitive and is made for sensitive. Will get the job done for everyone. User it. Wonderful" in 165 reviews
Jessica H.
This product right here has become my holy grail! I usually get cystic acne along my jaw line and neck and this usually clears it in 2-3 days! It's a clear gel like substance that has a very pleasant smell. I usually wet my face with warm water to open my pores, and then squeeze out some of the product on my hand, and lather it with my fingers on my face. I usually just rinse it off while I'm in the shower. The longer you leave it on the more you'll feel the "tingling" sensation it never burns. Depending on how many times a week you use it your face might feel a bit dry or itchy,but I usually just put on moisturizer and that fixes it. I've used up a whole bottle of this and repurchased another, and will continue to do so.
Andea K.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
(Have A Diffrent Product I Recommend) Sooo this is my first real time using a clean & clear product. I'm a Neutrogena user and decided while in the beauty asile in Wal-Mart I should go ahead and give them a try and boy I'm happy I did. I suffer from major breakouts and really sensitive skin and this helped out a ton! without breaking me out some more. I'm truly in love with this product. After washing I can feel my pores are clean and free and it leaves me with such a refreshed finish. Would def keep this product in handy and stocked up arround 💙💙💙
#Clean&Clear. #AcneTripleClearCleanser
Emily R.
COLUMBIA, SC
This is one of the more mediocre drugstore face scrubs. I'm not the biggest fan of Clean & Clear products to begin with, but this is one of their lesser products. I felt like my skin was only mildly clean after using this scrub, and I definitely prefer a grittier scrub. My biggest complaint with this product is that I feel like it did nothing to help clear and prevent breakouts, and maybe even just contributed to more.
Victoria H.
I use this when I am in the shower and I love how the minty effects coupled with the steam opens up my pores and the exfoliation beads clean my face. I have been using this wash for about a month and at first I felt I had more acne on my forehead and chin (which now I know was from stress more than anything) but now my face is clearing up. I use this wash once a day before going to sleep and sometimes in the morning too when I decide to wear foundation.
Madeline B.
I absolutely love this Product!! I have oily skin and in some areas I have eczema. I was a little scared at first because of my eczema I thought I was going to burn but it actually didn't! Its my first time trying this product out and I loved it! You can feel it cleaning your skin and you can feel it like minty in a way in your skin and I love it it makes me feel like my skin is being cleaned inside and out. I will definitely keep using this product!
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product. Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.I love this top most brand.This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.I bought this from walmart store and it is also available in other stores like Fred Meyer,target,walgreens many.......It gives soft texture on skin. I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.Its better to search for offers before buying.Have different shades of color for different skin tones.I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.I am kinda shopholic ;) so love to buy and try different products ,brands and shades.It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.It has smooth  texture.I would definitely buy More n more n more...I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Molly B.
Marysville, CA
This is the only exfoliating scrub I actually use. Whenever I use this product I feel like it’s really getting deep into my pores and removing all the dirt from my face. The smell isn’t strong and it doesn’t irritate my skin. My skin is sensitive to a lot of skincare products which makes it hard for me to find something that I can use daily. But this product is perfect for my skin and I can feel the fresh difference every time I use it!
Lauren G.
Like I mention before, Clean & Clear is my favorite drugstore skincare line. This specific exfoliator is really great. When my face is feeling grittier than usual, this is what I reach for. This has little beads to really exfoliate my skin but its still not too harsh for me. I especially like this for my nose area. I tend to have bigger pores and whiteheads around my nose, so this exfoliator really helps clear it up.
Starla M.
Burnsville
I've been using this since I was in middle school. It helped my skin so much. After using this, I stopped getting those bad breakouts that all teens know about. I would occasionally get a zit here and there but then I'd go home wash my face and a day or so later it would be gone. Definitely recommend to anyone with stubborn acne or teens who can't seen to get a break from puberty.
Amanda C.
Lincoln
If you've never used and exfoliating scrub and would like to I totally recommend this scrub. It smells great and leaves your face feeling nice and clean. The texture of the scrub is a good consistentcy and doesn't feel like sand paper is being rubbed all over your skin.
Mayar M.
Cairo
Does it really do any help to the acne problems??!
Caitlin B.
Wetumpka, AL
Is this product harsh or does it dry your face out?
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this help remove acne?
Sarah M.
Does it dry out the skin at all?
elizabeth s.
NJ
does this burn or irritate your skin when you use it?