Clean & Clear® Acne Triple Clear Exfoliating Scrub

$4.00 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*2 other buying options

Start to see clearer skin in just one week! Clean & Clear® Acne Triple Clear™ Exfoliating Face Scrub, with acne-fighting medicine salicylic acid, is designed to make your oily and acne-prone skin clearer and happier by fighting pimples in three ways:

• Exfoliates and removes pore-clogging oil
  • Treats pimples while soothing skin
  • Helps prevents new breakouts

This gentle, refreshing cleanser with aloe and mint will help you see cleaner and happier skin after the first wash.

Recomended for:

Everyday Cleansing, Oil, Pimples.

Direction:

Wet Face. Squeeze into hands. Apply to face and massage gently, avoiding eye area. Rinse thoroughly.

Ingredient:

Salicylic Acid (2%)
Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sorbitol, Cellulose, Sodium Hydrolyzed Potato Starch Dodecenylsuccinate, Acrylates Crosspolymer-4, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, Microcrystalline Wax, Menthol, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Benzalkonium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Ferric Ferrocyanide

Does it smell good??
Does this scrub damages your skin or leaves red marks ?
Does this product work for adult acne?
Start your review of Clean & Clear® Acne Triple Clear Exfoliating Scrub!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Use everyday. Skin Is sensitive and is made for sensitive. Will get the job done for everyone. User it. Wonderful” in 165 reviews
St, QC
Love how my skin feels and looks after I use this. So refreshing!! I like how it smells 😉. The only thing is when I use it twice a day it makes my skin a bit dry so I only use it at night. Clean & Clear® Acne Triple Clear Exfoliating Scrub
Winnipeg, MB
Clean & Clear® Acne Triple Clear Exfoliating Scrub uploaded by Nicole C.
It felt nice on the skin. I don't know if I would use it everyday. The ingredients in it can be drying for the skin but it will feels okay when using it once in a while. Not too fond of the beads in it.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
I am loving this scrub! I’ve been using it for about two weeks now and it has cleared my breakouts and doesn’t leave my skin feeling dry or rough. I love the way it exfoliates and makes my skin feel soft, I would totally recommend buying this product!
London, ON
I love this exfoliating scrub!!! I also love how it’s not super expensive like my other exfoliants. I totally recommend this scrub! It also helped to clear up my small blemishes.
Mississauga, ON
I got this product from a voxbox i received from influenster. To my surprise i really like this product. I have very dry skin and don’t regularly use face wash but this face wash left my skin hydrated and very soft. Highly recommend to everyone!
Cary, IL
This product worked pretty well for me! It made my face noticeably smoother and less dull. I don’t think it helped much with my spots and blemishes, but it definitely helped with my skin’s texture. Good product- fair price.
Chula Vista , CA
I had a pimple and by using it . It took Away all my pimples . It’s effective on my pimples the packaging could be better but still nice . I bought mines at Walmart from up the street but I think you could fine it at target too . I would buy it again
Edwardsville
I’ve used this product for a long time and it has yet to disappointment me. It give you that fresh clean feeling every time you use it. It is exfoliating and has kept my skin clear. It is about 7 dollars at Walmart depends on what size you get.
Cutler bay , FL
I really loveee this exfoliating scrub, it's amazing, I liked to use when I'm in the shower so I can clean my face and after my face feels so good, so clean and so exfoliate, I really really love this product.
Richards, MO
Not great for dry and sensitive skin. Also not great for daily use. I noticed my skin was better off not washing it at all rather than using this. It's not gentle at all. Left my skin feeling dryer and rough.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...