Clean & Clear 1117790 Deep Cleansing Astringent Essential 8-3-8 Fluid Ounce

Manufacturer Part Number: 1117790Pack: 24 per caseSize: 8 Fluid Ounce eachDimensions (HxWxD):10.81 x 9.44 x 7.44 InchWeight Gross / Net:15.6 Pound / 12.72 PoundTotal Shelf Life:365 daysTemperature:Dry GoodsCountry of Origin:CanadaChocolate products may...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clean & Clear 1117790 Deep Cleansing Astringent Essential 8-3-8 Fluid Ounce!
Mobile, AL
Works extremely well, leaving skin feeling clean and fresh. It is necessary to apply moisturizer after as it leaves skin feeling dry.
Middleburg, FL
Dries out pimples like no other!! Just make sure not to apply on already popped pimples, burns suuuuper bad, but that’s common sense
Alma, MI
This is my favorite toner. It does an amazing job at getting the dirt that’s left over after initial cleansing. It also smells great!
Radford, VA
Love this astringent. It’s been keeping my breakouts to a minimum for the past 20 years or so. I highly recommend trying this out.
Brunswick, ME
Purchased at: Walmart
Personally I don’t like this stuff. It hurts my face and makes me feel really tense while using it. It sounds weird but it’s true.
Sandpoint, ID
Purchased at: Walmart
Another one of those things where I like it just fine but am still shopping around for new things. Haven't found a favorite yet!
Las Cruces, NM
This product is great! Works very strong so make sure you have a moisturizer to help balance your skin! It gets the job done!
Morgantown , WV
Very affordable and gives skin a super deep clean that you can feel. I love using this before a mask or moisturizer.
Canton, MI
1,064 reviews
I love this product! It really works to help cleanse my skin. It has made a difference in the appearance of my skin!
Central, SC
It didn't burn my skin when I used it and the fragrance is amazing. I love the coolness it makes my face tighter

Looking for your answer?