Clean & Clear 1117790 Deep Cleansing Astringent Essential 8-3-8 Fluid Ounce

Manufacturer Part Number: 1117790Pack: 24 per caseSize: 8 Fluid Ounce eachDimensions (HxWxD):10.81 x 9.44 x 7.44 InchWeight Gross / Net:15.6 Pound / 12.72 PoundTotal Shelf Life:365 daysTemperature:Dry GoodsCountry of Origin:CanadaChocolate products may...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clean & Clear 1117790 Deep Cleansing Astringent Essential 8-3-8 Fluid Ounce!
I grab this astringent when I want to alternate my more expensive one. This is definitely worth it and gets the job done. You'd be surprised at how much oil and makeup is left on your face after cleansing it! This bad boy gets it done! I've even used it on parts of my body where I may break out in the summer when it's hot, and it helps clear it!
Spanish fork , UT
I love this cleaning system . It smells clean feels clean and defiantly helps keep pimples and zits away and get rid of existing blemishes . I started using this when I had bad adult acne and I was on medication for it and it made me purge so I had so much acne . This system with a face brush cleared me up so well
Mount Carmel, PA
I use equate grapefruit wipes to remove my makeup, but I always use this afterward to get any remnants hiding in my pores. It's so refreshing to use in the morning or before bed. Nice and clean. The price is great too. I definitely recommend it. If you have drier skin, I suggest the sensitive one.
Brick, NJ
I'm a repeat buyer of this. I wouldn't be able to try anything else. This is so effective. I love putting it on a cotton pad and wiping my face with it. It can make the skin dry but I always put the clean and clear moisturizer on right after. I definitely recommend this to others.
Flemington, NJ
This stuff works fine for what it is. I don’t use it frequently but if I have a bad breakout, especially on the body (back/shoulders) this seems to do the trick. It’s too strong to use on my face and has a bit of a smell but it deep cleans and dries out breakouts well.
Norridge, IL
This came with the clean and clear set. It wasn’t pricey. The scent was not good at all. This made me break out and gave me redness. Didn’t help at all, and it stings when I put it on, it irritates my skin so bad.
Perth Amboy, NJ
I love this astringent its the only one I have ever tried and I don't feel the need to look elsewhere because for me this is a life saver whenever I am breaking out I'll apply this and it makes it all disappear!!
Bronx , NY
This thing helps you clean your face, in an amazing way, if you have sensitive skin, used once or twice a week and after please hydrate your face😙, but it’s incredible what this product can do.
This is the best astringent, especially if you have acne. This formula is sensitive but yet it stings a little. It smells nice and it really gets rid of acne . I highly recommend this product
I have been using this since I was a teenager & its 1 of those products that u can’t shake. I have used other but I’m always right back in Walmart buying this. It just does the job right.

Looking for your answer?