Clean Air Eau de Parfum uploaded by Charlotte K.

BY CLEAN

Clean air, is a woody floral aldehyde fragrance that is sparkling and feminine when worn alone, however it also transforms each clean women's fragrance into a new floral experience when layered together. This empowers her to create a new scent that's uniquely her own. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
This is such a great fragrance. It is so soft yet sophisticated and fresh. Its floral but not too floral, has a musk but just the right amount. I do have to reapply it through the day sometimes, but it is a flawless spring and summer scent. The bottles are so simplistic yet somehow beautiful, this is such a classy brand and fragrance.
Charlotte K.
My first experience with this was a sample I received in a subscription box. I loved it so much, I asked for a full size for Christmas. Since then I use it almost everyday. It's the perfect summer scent, not too floral, not too musky, but just light and clean. I'm almost half way through the bottle, and will definitely repurchase!
Meleah G.
I love all the Clean fragrances and this is no different! I love to wear alone or paired with Clean White Woods. I'm sensitive to a lot of perfumes, but the Clean fragrances never bother me. Perfect combination of scents that smell fresh and airy!
Jenny H.
Whittier, CA
This is by far my favorite perfume. It has fresh air notes. I love it cause it's not flowery. It's not a strong sent either. Got this is BirchBox and I am very happy about it. I would amend to people who do not like flowery perfumes.
Kady E.
Let me preface by saying I am not generally a perfume person, when I use it they are very light scents. This is supposed to be "Clean Air" and it is a very strong scent. I am really not a fan of it. It is too much for me.
Robin W.
Victoria
Air is my favourite perfume from the Clean perfume line. It is crisp, fresh and not too overbearing. This scent calms me down and I like to apply it for a relaxing day in or a fun night out. I receive many compliments whenever I wear it and hope to always have it in my perfume collection.
Ashley C.
Paradise, NL
This is a lovely fresh perfume. It's light and airy, the kind of perfume you can wear without people being offended by your "scented product". It's Clean smelling, as the name suggests, and not overly feminine.