Cle Radiant Skin Multi Cream Deep Moisturizing Agent 220 Oz / 65 Ml Lotion

Cle Radiant Skin Multi Cream Deep Moisturizing Agent 2.20 Oz / 65 Ml Lotion

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cle Radiant Skin Multi Cream Deep Moisturizing Agent 2.20 Oz / 65 Ml Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
Jennifer T.
San Antonio, TX
Cle Radiant Skin Multi Cream Deep Moisturizing Agent 2.20 Oz / 65 Ml Lotion uploaded by Jennifer T.
This cream is MAGIC! I recently burned my face w a super harsh retinoid and this cream has literally saved my skin. I use it while my skin is still wet and it soaks right in. I've used this in my hair when it felt a bit dry to moisturize it..its not thick but not light either. Like whipped texture and the pale Santo scent will grow on you. I love this!!

Looking for your answer?