BY CLE DE PEAU BEAUTE

Lindsay N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
My favorite mascara I use both the brown and black colors (love both). It stays on all day and or night and does NOT flake off; which is a problem I had with many other brands. It is also waterproof which I prefer. I would recommend this product and even though it is pricey it is definitely worth it!
Vivian T.
Hilo, HI
I love love love this mascara! It's on the pricier side but I think it's worth it. It's waterproof for one thing. I also have straight Asian eye lashes so a lot of the mascara pulls it down or makes my curled lashes straight again. With this one, it makes my eye lashes thick, curled and lasts all day!
T C.
Fiber mascara that provides good length and definition, with a little bit of volume. Very waterproof and will requires a bi-phase/oil remover.

This mascara does smudge on me a little bit, but 99% of mascaras (even waterproof) do. If mascara does not smudge on you easily, then this one will be a great luxury one to try.
brittany j.
Very great product, doesn't clump and looks fabulous! Brings out my eyes. Love it!
jolly l.
Its really hard to remove it unless you use oil base make up remover lol ... which makes it good cause it wont smudge in the middle of the day! love how natural it looks. BIG FAN!
Alessandra T.
Costoso ma di qualità, con fibre dentro che allungano lo sguardo e le ciglia. Nessun bisogni di ciglia finte con questo mascara. Non mi ha mai sbavato e per toglierlo serve per forza un prodotto a base di olio o almeno bifasico altrimenti non si scioglie.
brittany j.