Cle De Peau

2 star

1 star

2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
It works as described, it cleanses. A little goes a long way and it lathers really well -strong smell making it not suitable for sensitive skin (it does smell good though) -dries out my skin and leave it feeling squeaky after washing off -really high price point
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
if you’re looking for a new high-end cleanser that leaves your skin, cleansed and refreshed, you’ve found your new go-to product! I sampled this product, courtesy of Topbox and enjoyed the creamy consistency. I used to at night and then followed with my regular nightly skincare routine. I personally love the texture although I wish that there was a fragrance free option. I personally I’m not a huge fan of strong fragrances in my skin care, but if you were somebody who enjoys fragrances in their products, you will love this cleanser, it smells amazing!
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
This cleanser feels very luxurious on the skin. A little goes a long way, and it lathers and spreads well. It has a mild floral scent, but it is pleasant and does not linger. I love this cleanser for my normal/dry skin. It is gentle and not irritating. I reckon it would be great for all skin types. I use this both morning and night - even after a double cleanse as a second step and it helps remove any remaining traces of makeup without leaving my skin feeling dry and stripped. Lovely stuff. I received this product for free for testing and review purposes.