BeautyFaceFace MakeupCle De Peau
Radiant Powder Foundation SPF 23

Cle De Peau Radiant Powder Foundation SPF 23

by Cle De Peau

A long-wearing powder foundation that creates a beautiful radiant finish and envelops skin in a glowing veil. Enhances luminosity and radiance through innovative powder technology that controls the reflection of light from the surface of skin.Protects skin with broad spectrum SPF 23

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cle De Peau Radiant Powder Foundation SPF 23!
Yvonne H.
Tacoma, WA
Cle De Peau Radiant Powder Foundation SPF 23 uploaded by Yvonne H.
Review for: BF20
Love it very natural look not oily and not dry stays on all day looks amazing I love the powder or the liquid it goes on Smoother all natural look makes it look all good I would recommend it to anyone
Kristen  B.
Brookfield, CT
Review for: I10
I’m all about the powder foundation after trying bare minerals! It lasts all day long [product:bareminerals-original-spf-15-foundation-#-golden-tan-w30-bare-escentuals-powder-bareminerals-original-spf-15-foundation-8g/028oz] and has a sheer yet matte finish that covers all imperfections without looking un natural at all! Will continue to but
Kay W.
Denslow Avenue
Review for: O10
Personally I'm not a powder kind of girl then my friend gave me this as a gift and now it has its place in my makeup bag. I love this brand. It's underrated. This powder is so creamy. I use it on my t-zone and it does the trick pretty well. Good cover and doesn't cake.
Ann H.
Vienna, WV
Review for: B20
Great over my tinted moisturizer on days when I want a more natural no makeup look. Wish they would expand the shade range a little though.
Elen B.
NewYork
Review for: BF20
I love this product! Very soft, natural effect, amazing smell, beautiful box. I love working with this good quality because my client love professional & Lux products. I’m makeup artist and for me important which product I using in my case. [product:cle-de-peau-beaute-powder-foundation-spf21-sunscreen-039oz/11g-o10]
Sotharin C.
Fenton, MI
Review for: B20
I like the fact that it’s lightweight, but it covers beautifully leaving you radiant. Don’t need a ton to make you feel flawless. Cle De Peau Radiant Powder Foundation SPF 23
March J.
Robbinsville
Review for: B30
This product is my only ever finished cosmetics. Because it is so easy to use, I recommend it to my friends. It's just a little expensive
mimi R.
Sayre
Review for: BF20
Good powder to dust over the face! Doesn’t add much coverage but it has a pretty finish!
Laraib A.
Hope Mills, NC
Review for: B10
This is a good product and is pretty full coverage. Due to the price I stopped using it and never repurchased because I am not too keep on powder foundations.
member-0ecfd1
Review for: I10
My go to option for touch ups for sunscreen throughout the day with more coverage and alot of other powders in market

Looking for your answer?