Cle De Peau

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
This is the best foundation for my skin. My skin some times gets sensitive. Lots of foundation turns cakey right away. This one goes on smooth. Coverage is light, not heavy, for a very natural but healthy look. It is expensive but I’ve been using it since it came to market. I tried a sample and hooked. The pump is sanitary, but I think I can’t get the last drop out for the same reason. Nice packaging just like the rest of cle de peau items. Scent is light but makes the whole experience very pleasant. I found it to look better towards the end of the day. I’m pretty sure there was a formula change a few years back, it was not as good as it initially was. I am pretty sure it had more “glitter” really made skin look glamorous when it came out. That definitely got changed but still my favorite foundation.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
- coverage and finish: provide a light to medium coverage. It aims to deliver a radiant and natural-looking finish, leaving a skin with a healthy glow. - Lightweight and comfortable: lightweight texture, allows to easy application and blending. It is designed to feel comfortable on the skin without weighting it down or feeling heavy. - longevity: stay in place throughout the day, minimizing the need for frequent touch-ups. The lightweight is the best thing I like at this luxury foundation. I gave 4 stars because it’s discontinued.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Es un producto muy variado y muy bueno para todo tipo de piel en realidad se destaca mucho por como nos deja la piel ya que la mayoría sufrimos por el sol