BeautyFaceFace MakeupCle De Peau
Radiant Fluid Foundation SPF 24

Cle De Peau Radiant Fluid Foundation SPF 24

by Cle De Peau

radiant fluid foundation spf 24

Is this a good foundation?
Has anyone used this foundation? I have sensitive skin and most brands make me break out.
Start your review of Cle De Peau Radiant Fluid Foundation SPF 24!
Stephanie C.
Flushing, NY
Cle De Peau Radiant Fluid Foundation SPF 24 uploaded by Stephanie C.
Review for: O10
Finally found a foundation that matches my skin tone well. Applies smoothly with light coverage. Gives my skin a bright and healthy glow. I do need to set this with powder since I have combination oily skin. A great daily foundation.
Jennifer B.
Pleasant Gdn, NC
Cle De Peau Radiant Fluid Foundation SPF 24 uploaded by Jennifer B.
Cle De Peau Radiant Fluid Foundation SPF 24 uploaded by Jennifer B.
Review for: O50
I got two very tiny samples of the Cle De Peau radiant fluid foundation and I really liked them. It was easy to apply, blended well, the color looked natural, nice consistency, hydrating, and played well with my sunscreen. My skin never felt dry or uncomfortable while I was wearing it. I just wish I knew if the coverage was buildable but I barely had enough to cover my face. Will definitely consider purchasing next time I’m buying foundation.
Karina  R.
Vancouver, WA
Cle De Peau Radiant Fluid Foundation SPF 24 uploaded by Karina  R.
Review for: O40, B30
I can admit that I was a little hesitant to try this foundation simply because of the price, but was also very curious as to if it was actually worth it. So I purchased, with an ease of mind knowing that I could return if I wasn’t happy with it. But of course I love it.
Yasmina B.
Cle De Peau Radiant Fluid Foundation SPF 24 uploaded by Yasmina B.
Cle De Peau Radiant Fluid Foundation SPF 24 uploaded by Yasmina B.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
Review for: O40
I will shamelessly admit that I have an ulterior motive in reviewing this foundation (which is so good, btw, and blends so seamlessly that I’m considering switching from Yves Saint Laurent All Hours Foundation which I’ve used for years). This foundation was a sample that came with the product I REALLY want to talk about that has yet to be added on this platform because it’s new - the Clé de Peau Beauté Precious Gold Vitality Mask. I received a sample of the mask from Sephora and after one use I felt like Benjamin Button. I have no idea how this mask does what it does in just 5 minutes, but my skin was totally transformed - crazy radiant, fine (and even deeper) lines melted away, pores shrank to nearly nothing, and I just felt like I had brand new skin. And there was no reversal of the results even after several days! But a caveat: this is BY FAR the most expensive skincare product I’ve ever purchased, but I crunched some numbers and found that the cost per mask (should be able to get 20-25 applications out of one jar) is half what I’m paying for the Hanacure All-In-One Facial which I use once a week. And dare I say the results are better and longer-lasting. If you can swing it, this is likely the best thing you can do for your skin!
Alexis S.
Tempe, AZ
Cle De Peau Radiant Fluid Foundation SPF 24 uploaded by Alexis S.
Review for: O20
I received a sample of Cle De Peau Radiant Fluid Foundation SPF 24 for free in exchange for my review from Sampler. I am very pale skinned and usually need the lightest shade that is made. I didn’t have many options to choose from since only 4 shades came in the card so I tried O20 which looked the lightest. I put on top of [product:glowy-super-gel-lightweight-dewy-highlighter]. I was impressed how smooth it went on and blended in with only my fingers. Lightweight and truly radiant, like a skin tint with more coverage. This is too dark for me but I am happy with the way it goes on and wears.
eva L.
Mt Prospect, IL
Cle De Peau Radiant Fluid Foundation SPF 24 uploaded by eva L.
Review for: B30
good thing i the guy that is he literally is so mad at me for not that hot anymore he just asked me to do something stupid and i the truth and i the same one and he was so annoying when i the same thing and i the same one thing i to do with me what do i
Tiffanie  T.
Irvine, CA
Review for: O50
I've been using this foundation for a few weeks now and I am officially hooked. I love how lightweight the formula is, making my skin feel like it can still breathe while I'm wearing it all day. Though it's twice as expensive as the foundation I was previously using (Giorgio Armani Luminious Silk Foundation), I honestly feel like the results are worth it. My skin has a more natural glow and my face doesn't look as caked as it did previously. Would definitely recommend, especially for those with sensitive skin!
Colleen F.
San Diego, CA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: B20
This is my favorite makeup of all time and I’ve used many different top end foundations. It goes on effortlessly and covers well. I have broken capillaries and sun damage and general redness. This foundation seems like it would not cover as well because it’s so light feeling, but it does a great job. It feels like you are not wearing makeup which is my preference. The downside is the cost. It is outrageous! I wish I didn’t love it so much because I’m actually embarrassed to admit I spend so much. Once you try it you will understand my conundrum.
Nicola E.
Newport Beach, CA
Review for: B10
I absolutely love this foundation and it is the only one I will wear. It genuinely looks like real skin and is light but has buildable coverage. It is expensive but completely worth it and I do not think there is another foundation like it (at least not that I have found).
Maggie P.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: B30
This is the best liquid foundation does not clogged very lightweight flawless smooth, apply a small amount it’ll cover entire face, last all day that you won’t feel it, LOVE everything this brand little pricey tho!