Cle De Peau

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I’ve been using this foundation for years. I never even think about using something else. This really is a perfect foundation. It goes on so smooth and the coverage is complete without feeling heavy. I personally don’t need to use a full pump most days it’s so highly pigmented. So for the money it lasts the better part of a year.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I'm in love with this foundation. The coverage of the foundation is about 7/10, it covered my large pore very well, it last on my face for about 7 hours, and it doesn't sink in my wrinkle, which is perfect for age skin. The only concern is I need to use a good base skin care for this foundation, one time I used a very thick sunscreen, and this doesn't pair with that, my foundation just slip on my skin. Overall this is a good foundation for oily skin.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I went to the beauty counter to get some samples before I commit to a bottle as this foundation is not cheap. It goes on light and beautiful and feels like nothing on my skin. I have combination skin and after about 5 hours, there’s some shine peeking through but not in a bad oily kind of way. I may just need to powder. Will give it a couple more tries before purchasing.