Cle De Peau

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
Clé de Peau Radiant Cream Foundation with SPF 25 is a luxurious foundation that delivers flawless coverage with a radiant finish. Its silky smooth texture effortlessly blends into the skin, creating a luminous complexion that looks and feels naturally radiant. The formula provides buildable coverage, allowing you to customize your look from sheer to full, while still maintaining a lightweight feel. Plus, the added SPF 25 offers essential sun protection, making it perfect for daily wear. With its long-lasting formula and skincare benefits, including hydration and anti-aging properties, this foundation is truly a game-changer for achieving a flawless complexion. This is my new go-to foundation!
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
Oh CDP! Why do you have to be so beautiful but so expensive! Despite the price, my foundation looked great after the end of the day. It didn’t look oily..just glowing. Dior Forever glow was my holy grail but got kicked out by this luxury product.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
This foundation stay on my skin forever, I have an oily skin type, I love trying foundation because it's hard to find a good one. This is the one, I use this foundation for special occasion, for me, the coverage is about 9/10, it can be build up, and still looks very natural. It last very well on my oil skin type. The only thing is the color is too light for me, the second white color is too dark, I'll recommend to test the color before you buy it.