Cle De Peau Radiant Cream Foundation SPF 24

by Cle De Peau

A luxurious moisturizing full coverage, cream foundation that transforms skin into a natural dewy, lustrous complexion.

Is this worth the hype? Or is it like any other bb or cc cream?
Has anyone tried Cle de peau’s foundation? It’s been on my to buy list for years now but it’s so pricey! Comparing [product:cle-de-peau-beaute-radiant-cream-foundation-spf-24] and [product:cle-de-peau-beaute-radiant-fluid-foundation-spf-24]
Does it give a matt finish and is it full coverage?
Start your review of Cle De Peau Radiant Cream Foundation SPF 24!
Sara W.
Green Bay, WI
Cle De Peau Radiant Cream Foundation SPF 24 uploaded by Sara W.
Review for: O20 Light Ochre
This was just alright for me. The shade in O20 was a pretty good shade match for my skin tone. The finish is very similar to that of the cle de peau radiant matte foundation. I thought the finish was pretty. Not to matte not to radiant. Didnt emphasize my texture or pores. A few things I didnt enjoy...first, you only get 21 ml of product for $128. I just cannot justify that. Also the texture of this felt very heavy due to it being a cream product. I dont like to feel foundation on my face and this one I could definately feel. Does have an spf which i do appreciate. Just not for me.
Nikki L.
Park City
Cle De Peau Radiant Cream Foundation SPF 24 uploaded by Nikki L.
Review for: O40
Natural looking, satin, sheer to medium coverage. Great for dry or combination skin! Beautiful finish that can be used for day or night looks.
Blair L.
Cle De Peau Radiant Cream Foundation SPF 24 uploaded by Blair L.
Cle De Peau Radiant Cream Foundation SPF 24 uploaded by Blair L.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: O10
I absolutely love this product. Yes it is expensive. But you do get a flawless look. Whenever I am wearing this cream foundation, I have a good makeup day! And I didn’t use any filters in my photos!
Kayla M.
Baton Rouge, LA
Cle De Peau Radiant Cream Foundation SPF 24 uploaded by Kayla M.
Purchased at: Saks
Review for: I10
This foundation is BEAUTIFUL!! I was kicking myself for spending so much, but a little bit seriously goes a long way. Medium, radiant coverage, and it’s lasting all day on my combo skin!
Kaela J.
West Columbia, SC
There are two types of expensive makeup: high end, like MAC and NARS... and luxury, like Tom Ford or Charlotte Tilbury. This brand and this foundation fall into the luxury category and for the price tag of over 100 dollars, i expected it to be an absolute holy grail foundation. I was kinda disappointed with it. It is a very good foundation and I feel like it looks BEAUTIFUL on a lot of people, but for me it was not worth the money. I have very dry skin and the foundation seemed to just sit on top and did not absorb into my skin well, which made it kinda break up on my face and it looked very unnatural. It is still a good foundation and I will continue to play around with this because I paid so much for it, but I feel that there are high end and even drugstore products that are just as good if you know how to apply them.
Nikki B.
The Woodlands, TX
Review for: B20
Amazing coverage, not too thick or chunky either. Does not crease and lasts all day! Highly recommend.
Bethany V.
Las Vegas, NV
I LOVE this foundation, and I do not love foundation as a general rule.

It is so creamy, and it honestly acts more as a tinted moisturizer with how well it blends in with the skin, and how good it feels when applied. It doesnt have drying effects or harm the skin in any way, and in fact you will notice how healthy your skin looks even after you have removed it.

It's definitely on the higher end of cosmetics, but I think the price point is completely fair for the performance this brand offers. If you choose to splurge on any part of your beauty routine, start with what you put on the biggest organ in your body: your skin. Start with a skincare routine and the makeup you put on your face. Start with this foundation from Cle de Peau.
I LOVE this foundation, and I do not love foundation as a general rule.

member-cd390270e
this foundation is alright. but it is really not what i was looking for. i would recommend it for someone with oiler skin. i have very dry skin and it just didn't work for me. it didn't blend well but it did look pretty on my mom who has oilier skin
Laleña J.
Auburn, WA
This foundation is very, very expensive. It's a ridiculous amount of money to spend on a foundation. But if I said it wasn't worth it, I'd be lying. This foundation literally makes me look flawless. Not just flawless in pictures. Not just flawless according to my mother. FLAWLESS ALWAYS. Using this foundation, my skin looks like Jennifer Aniston's. Using this foundation, I can't leave the house without someone commenting on my skin. Using this foundation, I am a goddess. I have to be aware of how often I look at myself in the mirror when I wear this foundation for fear of seeming conceited. BECAUSE. THIS. FOUNDATION. IS. LITERAL. MAGIC. I apply this foundation, and it looks as flawless as when I finish my makeup when I go to take it off. I can and have sweat up a storm wearing this foundation. Flawless. I can touch up this foundation. Flawless. I can make out with my SO and wipe off my lipstick after. Flawless. This foundation makes me feel so incredibly luminous. Ugh. Buy it.
Dani T.
Wantagh, NY
Review for: O40
All cle de peau products are very luxurious. This foundation offers medium coverage with hydrating benefits and a radiant finish. I use this foundation when I a. Looking for a bit more coverage and alternate between Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation and Tom Ford Bronzer BrushTom Ford Soleil Flawless Glow Foundation Spf 30.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Joyce L.
Surrey, BC
il y a 2 ans
CC T. il y a un an
I have both. I like the radiant cream one better. The fluid is just that. Very fluid. It spreads easily but it won't go any more than medium coverage. If you're looking for something super skin like, this may work for you. If you like full coverage or want to be able to build the foundation over blemishes, the radiant cream foundation is your best bet. Both foundations would work for all skin types except very oily or very dry. On oily skin both will melt off and make it even greasier. But if you have very dry skin with flaky areas, it will stick to the flakes. I have very dry skin and I can't wear either on the winter. In the summer when I can wear them, I just prefer the coverage and finish of the radiant cream.