BY CLÉ DE PEAU BEAUTÉ

• Is the long-lasting lipstick? I need something that can last for ...4 Answers
Jenny June V.
Los Angeles, CA
My current must have lipstick for the summer!

-perfect color
-texture is creamy and smooth without being greasy, lightweight yet good color payoff. Glossy but not sticky.
-super moisturizing
-packaging is chic
Cynthia B.
I love love love using this lipstick first of all I really love using lipstick and this really leaves my lips it doesn't leave any chunks or anything and it leaves my lips nice and smooth and soft.
Genesis B.
Winter park , FL
I love the feeling my lips get when I use this! It's a good price and it leaves your lips so mousteeiSd. I usually put Chapstick before lipstick but with this one, I don't worry about it :)
Rachael L.
Westfield , New Jersey
Loved this lipstick a lot! Got it as a gift and forgot where my friend bought it from! I would definitely recommend it as it made my lips feel super soft and shiny, and lasted a long time after eating.
Josephine M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This is super pigmented and creamy. It doubles as a liner and lipstick. The staying power of this lipstick is really strong. I barely had to retouch or reapply all day. My lips also didn't feel like it was dry after.
Tanaya P.
This lipstick is very easy to apply, very pigmented and feel super good on my lips. I take out 1 star because of the price. It's so expensive but worth it.
Heather C.
San Antonio, TX
Beautiful! Cle de Peau never fails to deliver the most fabulous products. Pricey, but completely worth it! I will most definitely purchase more colors!
gabriela p.
Doral, FL
El color es hermoso
el tamaño es bueno, para ponerlo en tu cartera para una fiesta, es compacta.
tiene buena duración. buen precio, etc.
Vina T.
Roanoke, VA
It soo pigmented and soft and easy to apply on the lips it very smooth to apply!! It just soooo nice on my lips feels very nice
Jack L.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a test review examining our link with Bazaarvoice and with Cle De Pau. Please disregard this review 22.
Carmen M.
Norcross, GA
Is the long-lasting lipstick? I need something that can last for long time.