Cle De Peau

2 star

1 star

4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I really wish they hadn’t reformulated. The old one was creamy and blendable and perfect coverage. The newer one has less coverage and I think it’s a little oilier. I still like it and will continue to buy it until I find something that I like as much, but it’s no longer my holy grail concealer. It does work well alone and for me that’s its biggest selling point. Until I find something better or as good at a cheaper price, I’ll keep purchasing.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
Love the product. This is the 4th time I’m coming back for it. Blends perfectly with your skin tone and is not cake-y even after a whole day even with a heavy workout. Great coverage and of course can’t forget about that SPF.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
As a gentleman that rarely wears make-up, both my sister and mother recommended this concealer as a quick fix before my wedding. I have used Fenty and comparable brand before. Combined with the dewy cushion, my skin looked fantastic in the pictures. It applies easily with a swipe or a little product on the ring finger. The stick blends out smooth and stays put when fixed with a little powder. Worth every penny. Wouldn’t buy anything else.