Cle De Peau Cleansing Cream Oil

by Cle De Peau

A silky cream that transforms into a luxurious cleansing oil, for effortless removal of heavy or waterproof makeup for smooth, supple renewed skin with unparalleled radiance. Helps counteract the effects of air pollution on skin's surface that can lead to visible signs of aging.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cle De Peau Cleansing Cream Oil!
Leann F.
Aldie, VA
Cle De Peau Cleansing Cream Oil uploaded by Leann F.
What it is: Cle de Peau Cleansing Cream in Oil ($75 or 4.2oz); available at Cle de Peau, Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus and Saks. What it does: This is a new release, as of August 2016, in the cleansing oil game. It isn't your typical oil; it comes in a tube and looks more like a regular cleanser with no muss and no fuss of a true oil. It operates in the same manner however, apply and massage, add water to emulsify and rinse. Why I bought it: I'm a longtime fan of Cle de Peau and use both their cosmetics and their skincare. I typically keep my skincare items to one of four primary brands and Cle de Peau makes up a bulk of my routine these days. Pros: This is going to be perfect for those who don't like the typical oil and can't get past how that feels on their skin. Its formulation makes it seem more like an addition to your regular routine instead of a pre-step. The tube format is certainly going to be more convenient for travel as you don't have worry about leaks or liquid limits in your baggage. Cons: Really none to speak of here. You miss out on more of the mini-spa massage that you'd have with a regular oil (this could be used with a Foreo or Clarisonic), but no true cons unless the price point is still too high for your preferences. Will I buy it again: Definitely. This is what I like to bring when I travel along with a more traditional cleanser for step two. I really like the true oil formulas, but unless you get sample packing or decant it into something pretty spill-proof this is going to be the best travel option.
Angelina B.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Love this cleansing cream. My face never feels dry or tight after. It breaks down all of my makeup and leaves my face feeling very smooth. A pea size amount is all it takes to do the job so a full bottle lasts many months.

Looking for your answer?