Clé de Peau Beauté Women's The Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 21 uploaded by Samantha K.

BY NONE

An ultra-luxurious, medium-coverage foundation that blurs imperfections leaving skin perfectly even-toned, luminous and cashmere to the touch. Developed from unprecedented skincare science, this lightweight foundation contains radiance-boosting exclusive Illuminating Complex EX which moisturizes, rejuvenates, retexturizes and visibly repairs environmental skin damage for smoothing, radiant coverage. Available in: B10 see more...

Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
This foundation is so good, it melts into your skin, give light to medium coverage, buildable, hydrating, packaging is absolutely gorgeous. Yes this is one of the most expensive foundations in the world $250. I couldn't help but see what this foundation was like so I bought it and my does it really work wonders for my skin. Plus it's loaded with all kinds of good stuff for your skin. I have combination skin (most the time my skin is dry) my skin is also sensitive and will break out very easily, this did not cause me to break out at all which is like amazing for me. I adore all of the cle de peau products I own, they all are so good. Clé de Peau Beauté Women's The Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 21
Malia G.
Review for: Clé de Peau Beauté Women's The Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 21 more...
This is a foundation that certain people would like... What I’m saying is that it is VERY light coverage. So if you like a full coverage foundation, this is not for you. This is for a “no makeup” look. Also, the price! WOW... I was expecting something a little bit better for the price but again, I would recommend this if you like very little coverage.
kaka F.
It comes in a beautiful jar.very heavy and luxurious.and comes with a stand for the foundation and spatula.
Its light to medium coverage.this is my new go to everyday foundation.it has some skin care benefits too.it is like a cream more than a foudation.so it takes a little bit time to set in your face.worth buying

back