Cle De Peau

Clé de Peau Beauté UV...
206 Reviews
5 / 5
This lightweight cream provides exceptional broad-spectrum protection against harmful UVA and UVB rays, leaving my skin feeling soft and supple. I love that it's non-greasy and absorbs quickly, making it perfect for daily use under makeup. The high SPF factor gives me peace of mind, knowing my skin is well-protected from the sun's harmful effects. While it's on the pricier side, I believe it's worth every penny for the quality and results. Highly recommend!
5 / 5
Clé de Peau Beauté UV Protective Cream SPF 50+ is a skincare gem. Its high SPF ensures robust sun protection, while the luxurious formula feels lightweight and blends seamlessly. Perfect for daily use, it keeps the skin shielded from harmful rays, leaving a radiant and protected complexion. A must-have for sun care enthusiasts.
5 / 5
I received this product as a free sample. This is a great sunscreen. It is very smooth and application is very easy, smells incredible, and velvety smooth . I have a combination skin and the product feels very luxurious on the skin, almost like high end moisturizer. When i apply this sunscreen to my skin , it feels instantly soft and i never get sense of dryness even after hours of wearing this product. This sunscreen provides a beautiful glowy base for makeup.It does not react with my make up in any way or any creams or serums i use in my morning routine before i add this sunscreen. Anyway I really do like this sunscreen and I have purchased backups!
5 / 5
I really like how this UV protective cream feels as I put it on my skin. Goes on so smooth! The fact that it is protecting my skin all day long gives me confidence in my daily routine
5 / 5
I absolutely love how lightweight this UV Protective Cream feels on my skin! Not to mention all the high quality, skin nourishing ingredients! This can easily be applied before makeup, or you can wear it alone for a radiant glow. This is a bit pricey, but a little goes a long way making it well worth the splurge! I will definitely continue to use and would recommend!
5 / 5
Two in one, sunscreen with smooth coverage, so I don’t have to use make up. It does not irritate my skin. It also smells good. I love it, highly recommended!
5 / 5
This product is lightweight, moisturizing and protects you from the sun! I love it and will most likely purchase this! I used this on myself and my daughters and it’s one face sunscreen we will choose over stick sunblock which is usually our go to!
5 / 5
Not too sticky , not drying , works great under make up .I carry it in my everyday bag & take it everywhere I go ! A must have skin care essential to have
5 / 5
Very good, my family love it!!! Is very quality product, nice design and of course I will recommend it to my friends, I know they will love it too very much
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
Clé de Peau sunscreen is light and airy that doesn’t feel heavy on skin. However, it has a very strong floral scent that might not be for sensitive skin! Sometimes when I’m on a bad skin day, this sunscreen burns my skin so much. Also, if you apply this sunscreen before makeup it will smudge your foundation and leaves little skin flakes around your jar line, hairline and close to the ears. There are way better sunscreens out there like Kbeauty and Jbeauty sunscreens.