Cle De Peau

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
This lightweight cream provides exceptional broad-spectrum protection against harmful UVA and UVB rays, leaving my skin feeling soft and supple. I love that it's non-greasy and absorbs quickly, making it perfect for daily use under makeup. The high SPF factor gives me peace of mind, knowing my skin is well-protected from the sun's harmful effects. While it's on the pricier side, I believe it's worth every penny for the quality and results. Highly recommend!
5 / 5
Clé de Peau Beauté UV Protective Cream SPF 50+ is a skincare gem. Its high SPF ensures robust sun protection, while the luxurious formula feels lightweight and blends seamlessly. Perfect for daily use, it keeps the skin shielded from harmful rays, leaving a radiant and protected complexion. A must-have for sun care enthusiasts.
5 / 5
I received this product as a free sample. This is a great sunscreen. It is very smooth and application is very easy, smells incredible, and velvety smooth . I have a combination skin and the product feels very luxurious on the skin, almost like high end moisturizer. When i apply this sunscreen to my skin , it feels instantly soft and i never get sense of dryness even after hours of wearing this product. This sunscreen provides a beautiful glowy base for makeup.It does not react with my make up in any way or any creams or serums i use in my morning routine before i add this sunscreen. Anyway I really do like this sunscreen and I have purchased backups!