BY CLÉ DE PEAU BEAUTÉ

A rich nighttime moisturizer purifies and retexturizes skin while you sleep.

Key Benefits:

Contains the Clé de Peau Beauté exclusive ingredient MACC-PD.*

• Absorbs deeply into the surface of the skin and gives the pampered feeling of a rich hydrating massage.
  • Creates a dramatically smooth, even surface with a texture that looks beautifully polished.
  • Leaves skin exquisitely moisturized and filled with resilience.
  • Stabilizes and rebalances skin following exposure to the daytime environment.
  • Reduces the visibility of fine lines and roughness in the delicate eye area to promote a smooth, resilient look.
  • Offers a feeling of overnight results, providing a sense of smoothness and suppleness emanating from within.

How To Use:

• After applying lotion, press 3 times on dispenser and place on 5 areas of your face (cheeks, forehead, nose and chin).
  • Starting from your cheeks and other open areas, work carefully from the center of your face outward, blending it into every crevice and corner.

Water (Aqua), glycerin, butylene Glycol, alcohol, dimethicone, pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, trehalose, peg-5 Glyceryl Stearate, diisostearyl Malate, phytosteryl Macadamiate, peg-60 Glyceryl Isostearate, methyl Aminomethylcyclohexane Carboxamide Hcl, sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, behenyl Alcohol, peg-400, phenoxyethanol, isohexadecane, mica, batyl Alcohol, polysorbate 80, titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), peg/Ppg-14/7 Dimethyl Ether, tocopheryl Acetate, xanthan Gum, fragrance (Parfum), disodium Edta, glycyl Glycine, sorbitan Oleate, sodium Metaphosphate, serine, disodium Adenosine Triphosphate, isostearic Acid, sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, sodium Hyaluronate, butylphenyl Methylpropional, iron Oxides (Ci 77492), lauryl Betaine, linalool, iron Oxides (Ci 77491), cinnamomum Cassia Bark Extract, tocopherol, lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, bupleurum Falcatum Root Extract, uncaria Gambir Extract (Uncaria Gambir), sodium Benzoate.

Vanessa L.
I have been using this product for well over a year now, and it is the best moisturizer I have ever used. Even though the price is pretty high, it quickly sinks into the skin and is incredibly hydrating without leaving a greasy feeling. There is also a lot of product that easily lasts for several months, and just a little bit of this moisturizer can go a long way. After using this, I found that my skin does not feel as oily in the morning as it used to, and overall my face seems much brighter than before. I will continue to use this product, since it just beats any other moisturizer I've used.
Vivian C.
Seriously the most amazing night cream I've ever used! Yes, it's expensive, but so so so worth it! A little goes a long way. I usually use about a pea sized amount and it's more than enough for my face. I love that it's not too oily or greasy, but provides the right amount of moisture to finish off my nightly skincare routine! I love the smell - it's not too overpowering. My skin is usually very sensitive to moisturizers but this doesn't make me break out at all. It's worked wonders for my skin and improved my overall complexion.