BY CLÉ DE PEAU BEAUTÉ

A luxurious cream foundation with moisturizing benefits equal to any skincare product, this foundation provides a perfect finish with a smooth, silk-like luster. Keeps skin moist all day and brings out skin’s natural radiance.

Key Benefits:

• Provides flawless coverage and a beautiful lightweight finish.
  • Indulges skin with exceptional humectants for lasting hydration.
  • Protects the skin against UV rays that cause photo-aging such as spots, freckles, fine lines and sagging.
  • Contains Revitalizing Moisture Complex.

How To Use:

• Use after skincare routine and pre-makeup base.
  • Dab 5 small dots (about the size of a pearl) of foundation on both cheeks, forehead, nose and chin.
  • Blend using a spiraling motion on one cheek. Then spread lightly with slight pressure from the center of the face outwards and blend in. Repeat on the other cheek and finish around the forehead, eyes, nose and mouth. Move palms gently along the hairline from the forehead to the chin to lightly blend.
  • For a more natural-looking finish, use the cream foundation sponge exclusive to Clé de Peau Beauté available for sale.

Purpose Octinoxate 1.9%, Sunscreen Titanium Dioxide 4.1%, Sunscreen Inactive water, dimethicone, glycerin, diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, butylene Glycol, diethylhexyl Succinate, lauryl Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, peg-10 Dimethicone, dimethicone/Phenyl Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, disteardimonium Hectorite, cyclomethicone, polyglyceryl-2 Diisostearate, barium Sulfate, nylon-12, dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate, polymethyl Methacrylate, sodium Hyaluronate, sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, rosa Roxburghii Fruit Extract, origanum Majorana Leaf Extract, lilium Candidum Bulb Extract, aluminum Hydroxide, aluminum Distearate, alumina, trisodium Edta, triethoxycaprylylsilane, vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, polysilicone-2, bht, synthetic Fluorphlogopite, tocopherol, triethoxysilylethyl Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, phenoxyethanol, sodium Dehydroacetate, fragrance, titanium Dioxide, iron Oxides, mica.

Marlena T.
Oxford, MA
I love this foundation but I do not always buy it because of the price point $120 is a ton of money for a foundation. I have fairly dry skin with rosacea, and this blends beautifully to cover my redness, and make my skin look supple and glowy. I do not buy as as often as I'd like because $120 for foundation is a tough pill to swallow.
Rica F.
This used to be my HG foundation back in the day.. When I say HG, I'm talking about 5 backups.. Now, I am down to 1 left. Good coverage, feels luxurious but settles to my fine lines and has an expensive price point. TBH, I didn't like this anymore ever since the last time I used this, probably because I got to try a whole lot of foundations that are better than this. Will I repurchase? Maybe.. Because this has a new formula and wanted to try that.