Cle De Peau Beaute - Refreshing Protective Emulsion SPF15 (Emulsion Protectrice Fraiche)

BY SHISEIDO

A daytime moisturizer for normal to oily skin that protects skin against environmental damages such as UV rays and achieves smoothness and radiance with regular daily use. see more...

Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Cornelius , NC
This emulsion is super luxurious & I love it as soon as I opened the jar! It is pricey but you get what you pay for! Insane value. Met my expectations & packaging was gorgeous! Will be recommending to friends and family. Maybe gifting for holidays
Paulin C.
Paulin C.
Pensacola, FL
Always love this serum! I've been using it for 2 months and i can see a huge difference. My face seems brighter and fresher. The serum meets my needs and i am really satisfied. Not to mention i have received many compliments saying i look brighter than i ever did!
Sara B.
Sara B.
Orlando, FL
All about this brand is perfect!!! It has a nice packaging and the smell of this is very good!!! I really like it because protect my face. It’s not too expensive, so anyone can buy it. Very recommend
Magdalena N.
Magdalena N.
Roosevelt, NY
Love this emulsion! After i started trying the k-beauty skin care i must say this is a holy grail...i will keep in my regimen alonh witg other products..is kind of pricey but amazing product. Will recommend & buu again.
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Great smell. The product works as well as described on the product details. Directions are easy to follow. Love many items from this brand.
Yaimara S.
Yaimara S.
SOUTH CAROLINA
para mi fue muy Bueno usarlo se lo recomiendo a todas las personas el que lo pruebe le va a gustar mucho y estoy segura que continuara con este producto
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Muncie
I really liked the product but  it's very expensive. I have used cheaper brand products and got the same result.
Jacqueline W.
Jacqueline W.
I use this because not o it does it smell good but it has spf in it as well. So that's a plus.
Fany R.
Fany R.
While I recently switched from La Prairie eye cream to Clé de Peau, I didn't expect a little sample of this face cream to win me over. Surprise! It won.

I'm literally a die-hard La Prairie girl, so sticker shock is a territory I'm used to. That said, I'm also fairly obsessed with staying young without scary procedures
Ishita D.
Ishita D.
Oh my god! This is such a good product to have in your skincare routine. Provides the perfect amount of care that your skin needs. It has a good texture. You only need a little product for your whole face so it's good value too! Would definitely recommend.