Cle De Peau Beaute - Refreshing Protective Emulsion SPF15 (Emulsion Protectrice Fraiche)

BY SHISEIDO

A daytime moisturizer for normal to oily skin that protects skin against environmental damages such as UV rays and achieves smoothness and radiance with regular daily use. see more...

Melissa G.
Mandeville, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked that moisturizer. Although I mainly apply it on cheeks, where I have some rosacea and what is left on my hand to forehead. I get oily on my t-zone. Bit this stuff works great. Doesn't leave me feeling that I meet to fash my face right away. The best way to apply it right out of the shower or washing your face, when you skin is still warm. It soaks in instantly. Good product. Last for a long time, since you don't need much. Feels like deluted milk. Will try the tender version for fall/ winter.
Jessica P.
Cornelius, NC
This emulsion is super luxurious & I love it as soon as I opened the jar! It is pricey but you get what you pay for! Insane value. Met my expectations & packaging was gorgeous! Will be recommending to friends and family. Maybe gifting for holidays
Paulin C.
Pensacola, FL
Always love this serum! I've been using it for 2 months and i can see a huge difference. My face seems brighter and fresher. The serum meets my needs and i am really satisfied. Not to mention i have received many compliments saying i look brighter than i ever did!
Sara B.
Orlando , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
All about this brand is perfect!!! It has a nice packaging and the smell of this is very good!!! I really like it because protect my face. It’s not too expensive, so anyone can buy it. Very recommend
Magdalena N.
Roosevelt, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this emulsion! After i started trying the k-beauty skin care i must say this is a holy grail...i will keep in my regimen alonh witg other products..is kind of pricey but amazing product. Will recommend & buu again.
Yaimara S.
SOUTH CAROLINA
Beauty Junkie Expert
para mi fue muy Bueno usarlo se lo recomiendo a todas las personas el que lo pruebe le va a gustar mucho y estoy segura que continuara con este producto
Courtney W.
Bardstown
This stuff is okay.. I expected a better result. But i guess it takes time and i am very impaitent!! Especially when it comes to these kinds of things
Kelsey C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great smell. The product works as well as described on the product details. Directions are easy to follow. Love many items from this brand.
Stacey B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my all time favorite!!! I travel with it never
leave home with.out it this product is a must have will buy this agian!!!
Roseanne L.
Bronxville
Cle De Peau is Shiseido's high-end line and my son gifted me this product when he returned from Japan. It is exceptional.