BeautyFaceFacial SkincareCle De Peau
Clé de Peau Beauté Refreshing Cleansing Foam

Clé de Peau Beauté Refreshing Cleansing Foam

by Cle De Peau

A luxurious rinse-off facial cleansing foam that frees skin of impurities, and surface oil while promoting a beautifully translucent complexion. Provides immediate and progressive benefits.

Contains Illuminating Complex, a powerful moisture-stabilizing force that creates a radiant complexion.

• Transforms instantly into a rich purifying lather.
  • Leaves skin moisturized and supple, with no sense of tightness.
  • Dermatologist-tested.

How To Use:

• Moisten face with water.
  • Place a small amount of cleansing foam (approximately 1 cm) into palm and work up a rich lather by adding cool or lukewarm water.
  • Smooth over face, massaging gently with circular motions.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

is it good? do you recommend for oily skin?
Start your review of Clé de Peau Beauté Refreshing Cleansing Foam!
El E.
Goreville, IL
Clé de Peau Beauté Refreshing Cleansing Foam uploaded by El E.
I had never tried this brand before receiving a trial size. The packaging is very nice and looks very classy, it's gentle enough to use both for day and night, it only takes a small amount to work up a nice all over lather. I don't 'feel' it working like I do some cleansers, but it leaves my face feeling clean. The sample was enough for about 10-12 washes so a little really goes a ways! I'm not sure of the price, but if it's in the $30-40 price range, I'll buy the full size.
Tyana L.
Louisville, KY
Clé de Peau Beauté Refreshing Cleansing Foam uploaded by Tyana L.
Signed up for a sample thru App Sampler and I wasn't disappointed. cle de peau beaute cleansing foam was very gentle on my skin which I liked. Very soft scent like roses so it wasn't overbearing. My sample was deluxe size so I was able to use it for a few weeks. Will be getting a full size. Clé de Peau Beauté Refreshing Cleansing Foam
D W.
CT
Clé de Peau Beauté Refreshing Cleansing Foam uploaded by D W.
I received this decent size sample to try in the mail. While I believe this cleanser is on the pricier size I have to admit that I have really been enjoying it. It is lightly scented, foams so nicely and leaves my skin feeling so soft. I may even splurge on a full size..
Dianne S.
Orangeburg, NY
Clé de Peau Beauté Refreshing Cleansing Foam uploaded by Dianne S.
Foams are not my favorite form of cleansers (hello cleansing oils!) so I couldn’t rate it five stars. That being said, it felt quite luxurious as it should for the price point. I had to go over my eyes with BiFacil by Lancôme after cleansing but my face makeup was removed well.
Elizabeth  M.
Clé de Peau Beauté Refreshing Cleansing Foam uploaded by Elizabeth  M.
This is a antioxidant rich foaming face wash it has hyaluronic acid in it it is gentle on the skin it leaves your skin moisturized my skin feels very soft and smooth it is costly but worth it I definitely will recommend this product
Aditi A.
Houston
Clé de Peau Beauté Refreshing Cleansing Foam uploaded by Aditi A.
💭KEY FEATURES 💭 It is a softening foam based cleanser. It is like a soft cream which lathers like foam when mixed with water. It has Golden Skin Essence which helps to restore clear and soft skin. It also has some ancient herbs to help in improving skin’s texture and quality. It has extracts of pearl for a more brighter and smoother skin. It also improves skin tone and removes all dead skin leaving behind very soft, smooth, supple skin.. 💭MY THOUGHTS💭 This is a very soft, gentle cleanser and mostly suitable for all skin types. It is very light weight and instantly makes the skin so fresh and crisp clean. Only a little is required to clean the whole face so it would last for a long time, which is great as it is a bit expensive. Another great thing about this cleanser it doesnot makes skin feel dry or that tugging pulling feel after washing, infact I felt moisturized and soft even without applying moisturizer which was amazing. Overall, I loved the whole experience of using a luxury skincare product and it makes me feel beautiful🥰
Brooke S.
Clinton, IN
Clé de Peau Beauté Refreshing Cleansing Foam uploaded by Brooke S.
I got this as a sample. I love foam cleansers. This felt nice on the skin. It removed all of my makeup making my face feel super clean.
Candice  R.
Hickory, NC
Clé de Peau Beauté Refreshing Cleansing Foam uploaded by Candice  R.
Purchased at: Macy's
Absolutely in love with Clé de Peau Beauté Refreshing Cleansing Foam!! This luxurious rich textured cream cleans your face, gently removing all impurities! My face always feels cool and refreshed after using!! I will definitely be purchasing this again and again!!!
Jessica R.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Clé de Peau Beauté Refreshing Cleansing Foam uploaded by Jessica R.
If you’re looking for a cleanser with a little product that goes a long way and that will leave your skin feeling moisturized afterwards and before applying a serum, I’d say give this a try. It is scented so if you aren’t into that or may be sensitive then I would pass.
Jessica B.
Big Lake, MN
Clé de Peau Beauté Refreshing Cleansing Foam uploaded by Jessica B.
Clé de Peau Beauté Refreshing Cleansing Foam Key ingredients+Golden Silk Essence, Japanese Pearl, Theanine, Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract All of these help smooth & even out skin tone I love this face wash when I need deep moisturizing for my face. This face wash is so rich a little goes a long ways. It feels very luxurious. It's so rich I don't use it everyday. Clé de Peau Beauté Refreshing Cleansing Foam