BY CLE DE PEAU BEAUTE #31 in Lip Stain

This luxurious glossy stain delivers long-wearing color that melts into lips for a shiny, vinyl look.

Key Benefits

• Unique Tri-laminar technology separates color and shine into three layers for an unparalleled level of color saturation and captivating texture.
  • Brilliant Color Powder creates bright rich color that appears to melt into lips.
  • Crystal Coat Polymer reveals a jewel-like luster and radiance.
  • Illuminating Hydro -Wrap Complex and premium Argan Tree Oil deliver rich moisture that lasts for four hours.

DERMATOLOGIST TESTED

How to Use

• Apply to lips on top and then bottom, starting from the center of the lip, move outward to the corners to completely cover each lip.
  • With the end of the tip at the corner of the mouth, move towards the center on both top and then bottom lip, following the contours of the mouth.
  • Apply to the center of the bottom lip once again to give the appearance of plump, full lips.

Buy on Cle de ...*
Cydney W.
Valley Vlg, CA
Review for: 14 Sparkling Pale Pink
So I got this complimentary in my Cle De Peau Beaute VoxBox. I was gifted the #14 and When I first opened the packaging I was just in amazement at the beautiful bottle. It’s very heavy and feels like very expensive packaging. With its dark top, into the ombré of the color that is in the bottle, it’s absolutely stunning. When you first open the liquid rouge it has a light scent. It’s not my favorite smell but it doesn’t smell bad. When going to apply the product it feels silky and made my lips feel so soft. At first it feels like just your normal gloss and seems like it wouldn’t last long. However, I was mistaken, for me, this product lasted for more than half of the day and even through eating. I would consider this somewhere between a gloss and a stain. It does lose a little of its shine after a while but the color stays behind and doesn’t dry your lips out. This color is not my favorite but it is a good color if I want to just wear a very natural looking color. For a gloss I think the color is fairly pigmented. This retails for about $48 dollars. I am not sure if I would ever spend this much without knowing if the product was worth it but I definitely think as far as a luxurious splurge goes this would be something I would purchase. I gave it 4 stars strictly based on price because I was pretty happy with everything else this product had to offer. Thank you #influenster and #cledeapeaubeaute for trusting me to review this product!!! I received this product complimentary to review, but all opinions are my own.
Jessica P.
Berkeley, CA
Review for: 14 Sparkling Pale Pink
The shade - for me - started out too bright, but after some wear I felt that it became more 'natural' somehow, which I really liked.
The texture almost felt like water - it wasn't sticky or tacky like a typical gloss. It felt more like a lip treatment or an oil, but not slippery like an oil - almost like there was nothing on my lips at all. It's difficult to describe but it was very comfortable.
It also had a really pleasant musky floral scent to it. I usually don't like fragrances in my makeup products as I have sensitive skin and I was worried I would react to it, but I didn't have any sort of reactions at all, which was great.
The only con I found is that if you do apply too much, it does get 'gloopy' in the middle of the lips, but that is also something that is easily fixed (and mostly my fault and not the products).
As the product is a glossy finish, I wasn't expecting it to be long lasting - but I was surprised. It was much longer lasting than a stereotypical gloss I would say.
The packaging was also really nice - very luxurious and it felt expensive, because well, it is. In fact, the only real thing that puzzled me was the price - I feel that $48 is too much for what the product is and how much you actually get (0.18 oz.). The price tag itself just isn't something that is geared toward my specific demographic (early 20's female), which is fine. I still absolutely loved the product, I just wish the price tag wasn't so up-there because I do want more.

Again, I received this product complimentary to review, but all opinions are my own.

I have a review on my YT channel too if you want to check it out - Jessica Panther is my channel name :)
Crystal N.
San Diego, CA
Review for: 14 Sparkling Pale Pink
I'm so happy to have a chance to try this! The packaging is super cute and makes you feel like a princess. It comes it a little glass-like vial with a clear bottom (to show the color). The design is very sleek and beautiful. It is the perfect size to take with you anywhere as well!

The Sparkling Pale Pink color looked like it wasn't going to match with my skin tone at first, but after I applied it evenly on my lips, it actually was beautiful! The gloss is just right and the little sparkling makes it pop just a little more, but not over the top. I feel like you can also build up color on this, but one even layer was good enough for me. Turns out I can work a pale pink with my medium yellow skin. I love it!

The gloss itself also hasn't dried out my lips, and it still on throughout the day even with some eating. I think it's best to apply on smooth exfoliated lips. OVerall, great product, I would recommend if you can afford the $48 pricetag (only caveat about this).
Amanda J.
Sunland, CA
Review for: 15 Bright Lilac Pink
Clé de Peau Beauté Radiant Liquid Rouge feels as luxurious as it looks. The glass packaging is elegant and has a nice weight to it that lets you know this product is high quality. The edges look like cut diamond and the black ombré effect has sapphire blue shimmer in it that shines when it catches light. Inside, the unique, flexible, doe-foot applicator has a perfect shape for easy use.

I own shade 15, described as a bright orchid pink, which is a beautiful springtime shade for any skin tone. The formula feels silky and comfortable on the lips without being sticky. It has opaque, vibrant pigmentation and a shiny, vinyl finish with excellent long-lasting power. I got about 6 hours of wear after one application. This is also a great product to wear if you have chapped lips because of its moisturizing ingredient, argan tree oil, and smooths out any texture.

The only downsides I can think of about this product are the lack of shade range and smell. It has a strong perfume scent that reminds me of an old lady. Once applied, I do not notice the smell, so it doesn’t bother me much. I advise anyone who is very sensitive to smell to avoid this product as it may be irritating.

Overall, this lip product is worth the high price tag in my opinion. The unique, all-in-one mix of lipstick, gloss and stain is a wonderful addition to my makeup collection. I recommend this Radiant Liquid Rouge to anyone who enjoys high quality, luxury makeup.

I received this product complimentary to review, but all opinions are my own.
Yosephine L.
Review for: 15 Bright Lilac Pink
Packaging: The packaging is gorgeous and screams luxurious. From the ombré design to the sturdy jewel shaped casing, the product gives off a great first impression.

Smell/taste: When I first open the product, the first thing I noticed was the amazing smell. It smells floral like roses. The product doesn’t have a distinct taste, which I prefer.

Application: At first, the product applies very sheer, so I had to apply a few thin layers to get the amount of color I wanted on my lips. The gloss is buildable, which is great because I can control the amount of color.

Color payoff: I received shade #15 for testing purposes complimentary from Influenster. At first, the color appeared more as a lilac/berry tone. After a few minutes, the gloss absorbed into my lips and blended with my natural lip color and appeared more pink. I am not too big of a fan of berry tones for my lips, but I like how this color blended well with my warm skin tone and didn’t appear so purple toned.

Texture/feel: The gloss does not feel sticky and is very moisturizing. It feels more like a lip balm or Carmex is on your lips, instead of a gloss. The product is wearable and would be something that I can wear every day

Durability: I have not tried to eat/drink while wearing the product to test how long it will last. With normal wear, this product fades away nicely throughout the day and does not stain your lips (granted this is a gloss). So if you’re tired of the color in the middle of your day, it would be easy to take off. The gloss does not feather and stays within your lip line.

Price: With a price tag of more than $30, this is definitely a luxury cosmetic item. This make up line is part of the Shiseido family so you know you’re paying for quality. Personally, I wouldn’t pay such a high price for a lip item, considering that there are comparable products on the market for a more affordable price.

Overall, I would recommend this product if you’re looking for a luxury brand lip gloss that is highly moisturizing and can be used for every day use.
Yoo-Jin K.
Review for: 15 Bright Lilac Pink
I got this #cledepeaubeaute gloss complimentary as part of the #cledepeauinuenster box and was actually pleasantly surprised!
Shade:
First of all, let me tell you when I saw the pigment of the color from the tube I almost fainted. It looks bright fuchsia & purple! I was nervous that the color matched with my skin tone would be a disaster! I was relieved to find that once applied and blended onto lips, the product is seamless and blends into a nice magenta color that isn’t as bold. Now, if you’re going for bold— try priming your lips with a bit of concealer to get more of the saturated color! The gloss is easy to apply which is great for newer makeup folks.
The feel:
The consistency of the gloss is fairly thick and it is in fact a bit sticky. Although the gloss is thick, it doesn’t feel heavy and it feels really moisturizing for my dry lips which is a godsend as winter approaches. I really need more products like this! I can never wear super matte lips because I feel my lips cracking and sometimes other glosses feel like I’m just putting some gluey film over my dry lips but not this! I think the color I got to try is great for spring and so off season currently.
The Value:
While the gloss is on the pricier side It would last a while as a little goes a long way and it’s highly pigmented...so in that way if you find a color you love and you love to wear gloss often, it’s worth it. I’d rather buy a higher quality gloss that I use often than many different cheaper glosses that aren’t as great and I use infrequently.
Vanessa S.
Jersey City, NJ
Review for: 17 Bright Red
I recently received this Clé de Peau Beauté Radiant Liquid Rouge complimentary from Influenster for review, and here are my thoughts:

Let me start off by saying that I love the rich color of this gloss, and it is very moisturizing...... but it’s not for me.

With lip colors, my biggest pet peeve is when it seeps into the fine lines around my lips, and suddenly the clean outline, which I so perfectly drew, is no more. Instead, my lips look smudgey. I have pretty full lips and they are very prominent on my face once I put on lip color, so I get kinda mad when it smudges even though I haven’t eaten or drunk anything! This happened just 5 minutes after application.

It has a glossy finish, which is nice but is also not my favorite because my hair (and some random fluff in the air) kept getting stuck on it, which is another major pet peeve.

I guess if you don’t often experience the same issues as I do, or if you don’t mind it quite as much as me (I’m very particular) you could consider trying out this lip color. If you’re into glossy finishes and moisturizing lip colors, this is definitely for you.
Sweta D.
Irving, TX
Review for: 17 Bright Red

# The lip stain comes in a glass made bottle with a sponge applicator.# It has no flavor or scent in it.# It is a glossy stain that delivers long-wearing color that melts into lips.(in the second picture I wore the same for about 7 hrs and at the day end it was still there on my lips  but colour was kind of faded  as I had oily food on that day)# I got the colour 17 which is a true red colour with pink undertone.# original Product is little pricey.($42 according to online price).# As it is a glossy stain it is transferrable.# If someone wants luscious / moisturized / vibrant lip stain , it is the product for them.# Appropriate for holiday/festive/ fall time .
cat p.
Manassas, VA
Review for: 11 Peach Beige
It takes a lot for me to really enjoy lip products because out of all make up it's my least favorite. I can never find the perfect combo of color, texture, staying power- etc. I am always a skeptic when trying new ones but I have to say I loved this product! It is pricier, but in my opinion it is worth it. The color pigment is great not to mention a beautiful color. It stays a nice texture without being too dewy or too dry. The staying power is also impressive with it being a liquid and not a matte product. I highly recommend giving this lippie a shot! I did receive This product to test for my honest review. Clé de Peau Beauté Radiant Liquid Rouge
Tara P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: 15 Bright Lilac Pink
I give this a four, because while the lipstick is mostly nice, the smell is atrocious. The payoff is nice, but it doesn't last super long. About 2 to 2 1/2 hours tops. It does wear well though and it doesn't feather. I was hoping for the lilac pink to be a bit more on the lilac side, but it's still a pretty color regardless. The packaging is honestly my favorite part. The tube is a beautiful! Slight sparkle, gorgeous color fade, nice heavy weight. I love pulling it out of my purse! It feels decadent and screams class. Honestly regardless of my feelings on the product, I'd buy again just for the packaging.
Nur A.
Which of the shades are your favorite? Pigmented and long lasting?
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
How are these compared to the YSL Vinyl Cream Lip Stains?