BY CLÉ DE PEAU BEAUTÉ #30 in Lip Stain

This luxurious glossy stain delivers long-wearing color that melts into lips for a shiny, vinyl look.

Key Benefits:

• Unique Tri-laminar technology separates color and shine into three layers for an unparalleled level of color saturation and captivating texture.
  • Brilliant Color Powder creates bright rich color that appears to melt into lips.
  • Crystal Coat Polymer reveals a jewel-like luster and radiance.
  • Illuminating Hydro -Wrap Complex and premium Argan Tree Oil deliver rich moisture that lasts for four hours.

How To Use:

• Apply to lips on top and then bottom, starting from the center of the lip, move outward to the corners to completely cover each lip.
  • With the end of the tip at the corner of the mouth, move towards the center on both top and then bottom lip, following the contours of the mouth.
  • Apply to the center of the bottom lip once again to give the appearance of plump, full lips.

Diphenyl Dimethicone, hydrogenated Polyisobutene, hydrogenated Polydecene, isododecane, dextrin Palmitate, microcrystalline Wax(Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline), silica Dimethyl Silylate, diisostearyl Malate, silica, titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate, mica, red 7 (Ci 15850), glyceryl Diisostearate, triisostearin, iron Oxides (Ci 77491), dipropylene Glycol, iron Oxides (Ci 77492), red 6 (Ci 15850), trimethylolpropane Triethylhexanoate, sodium Magnesium Silicate, iron Oxides (Ci 77499), butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, peg/Ppg-36/41 Dimethyl Ether, hydrogenated Lecithin, tocopherol, calcium Stearate, glycerin, fragrance (Parfum), methicone, aluminum Hydroxide, tetradecene, blue 1 (Ci 42090), polysilicone-2, mortierella Oil(Huile De Mortierella), citronellol, water(Aqua/Eau), linalool, geraniol, hydroxyproline, sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, sodium Hyaluronate, rosa Damascena Flower Water, red 27 (Ci 45410), [+/-(May Contain/Peut Contenir)Yellow.

Buy on Cos Bar
  • "What it is: Cle de Peau's newest liquid lipstick/stain/gloss hybrid, $48 available at Nordstrom, Saks, Neiman Marcus and Cle de Peau Beaute. Available in 8 colors. What it does: A liquid lipstick that shines like a gloss, wears like a lipstick and leaves a beautiful stain on the lips. Why I bought it: I've been a huge fan of Cle de Peau for years and use quite a bit of their products in my daily makeup and cleansing routine. The lip products they put out are top notch and always the most comfortable and hydrating I wear, so I was immediately interested when they released a brand new lip product. They aren't a company that releases something completely new all that often; new colors yes, but not like this. While they're always on point, they are the furthest thing from trendy. The packaging on this is also the most beautiful glass jewel shape - for this alone you should go check these out. Pros: I initially picked up two shades Chenille and Flushed and it was love at first swipe. The applicator allows for precision in applying and you get the shine of a gloss but the wear of a lipstick. I have seen a lot of people comment that it's a high price point for a gloss, but it is definitely not a gloss. They do have that shine, but this is definitely a lipstick. It also is not going to dry down on you, so if you're looking for matte - this isn't going to do that for you. I enjoyed these so much, I picked up another one, Fast Lane, which became my go to. Or it was my go to until...Lempicka Red. Just try to pry it from my cold dead hands. Now, I've never been a red lipstick kind of girl - I'm super fair, with dark brown hair - so the contrast of a red lip, while an "ideal" always made me feel self-conscious. I've been working on that though and trying to wear more red, so when I found the blister pack sample I had of these, it had Lempicka Red in it. I figured what the hell and tried it - I'm absolutely 100% in love with this color. It's an amazing blue toned red that looks as beautiful at full application/gloss as it does when it's worn down a bit to a satin stain effect. Cons: I actually don't have a lot of cons here at all. I think the first one will be price for some; $48 is a high price point for those who don't want to spend a lot for a lip product. Second, at 8 colors, the range is limited. I have no doubt you'll find one that you love from the 8 that are out, but Cle de Peau does do a more curated line of color products - but they do them really, really well. Having found 4 colors I like and how much I love them - these cons are enough to put me off, so I do recommend them very much. At the very least you should take a look at Lempicka and Bugatti red. This is how red should be done. Will I buy it again: 100% yes!" in 42 reviews
  • "Beautiful shiny, long lasting color! First, this packaging is beautiful and feels very luxurious. The formula is smooth and nice, not sticky, and this color is bright and beautiful. Very nice shade of pink! I received this complimentary product from Influenster for my review, but all opinions are my own!" in 38 reviews
  • "What it is: Cle de Peau's newest liquid lipstick/stain/gloss hybrid, $48 available at Nordstrom, Saks, Neiman Marcus and Cle de Peau Beaute. Available in 8 colors. What it does: A liquid lipstick that shines like a gloss, wears like a lipstick and leaves a beautiful stain on the lips. Why I bought it: I've been a huge fan of Cle de Peau for years and use quite a bit of their products in my daily makeup and cleansing routine. The lip products they put out are top notch and always the most comfortable and hydrating I wear, so I was immediately interested when they released a brand new lip product. They aren't a company that releases something completely new all that often; new colors yes, but not like this. While they're always on point, they are the furthest thing from trendy. The packaging on this is also the most beautiful glass jewel shape - for this alone you should go check these out. Pros: I initially picked up two shades Chenille and Flushed and it was love at first swipe. The applicator allows for precision in applying and you get the shine of a gloss but the wear of a lipstick. I have seen a lot of people comment that it's a high price point for a gloss, but it is definitely not a gloss. They do have that shine, but this is definitely a lipstick. It also is not going to dry down on you, so if you're looking for matte - this isn't going to do that for you. I enjoyed these so much, I picked up another one, Fast Lane, which became my go to. Or it was my go to until...Lempicka Red. Just try to pry it from my cold dead hands. Now, I've never been a red lipstick kind of girl - I'm super fair, with dark brown hair - so the contrast of a red lip, while an "ideal" always made me feel self-conscious. I've been working on that though and trying to wear more red, so when I found the blister pack sample I had of these, it had Lempicka Red in it. I figured what the hell and tried it - I'm absolutely 100% in love with this color. It's an amazing blue toned red that looks as beautiful at full application/gloss as it does when it's worn down a bit to a satin stain effect. Cons: I actually don't have a lot of cons here at all. I think the first one will be price for some; $48 is a high price point for those who don't want to spend a lot for a lip product. Second, at 8 colors, the range is limited. I have no doubt you'll find one that you love from the 8 that are out, but Cle de Peau does do a more curated line of color products - but they do them really, really well. Having found 4 colors I like and how much I love them - these cons are enough to put me off, so I do recommend them very much. At the very least you should take a look at Lempicka and Bugatti red. This is how red should be done. Will I buy it again: 100% yes!" in 36 reviews
Chloie F.
Arlington, VA
Review for: 14 Sparkling Pale Pink more...
Finally, the perfect pink gloss/stain combo. This glossy stain is perfectly pink-- it isn't a hot pink or a matte neutral that can wash you out. The pink has a slight blue tint that gives your teeth an extra punch of white (I get multiple compliments about how white my teeth look whenever I wear this shade). I've been able to wear this shade for a day trip to a Christmas tree farm and for a night on the town- it is very versatile. This is a long-lasting gloss, but it is not an all-day wear, per the website, this should last about 4 hours. In my testing, I would definitely agree with this-- the color stayed on even through morning coffee, but some of the glossy effect was lost on the rim of my cup.  When you apply the lip gloss, it sort of melts from the heat of your lips-- it's very neat! I also loved how moisturizing this gloss felt and it never felt sticky (huge win)! Finally, the packaging for this product is fabulous and very chic. I was not compensated for my post; however I did receive this product complimentary for review purposes from Influenster, but would not hesitate to purchase this again and all opinions are my own and not influenced in any way.
Yoo-Jin K.
Review for: 15 Bright Lilac Pink more...
I got this #cledepeaubeaute gloss complimentary as part of the #cledepeauinuenster box and was actually pleasantly surprised!
Shade:
First of all, let me tell you when I saw the pigment of the color from the tube I almost fainted. It looks bright fuchsia & purple! I was nervous that the color matched with my skin tone would be a disaster! I was relieved to find that once applied and blended onto lips, the product is seamless and blends into a nice magenta color that isn’t as bold. Now, if you’re going for bold— try priming your lips with a bit of concealer to get more of the saturated color! The gloss is easy to apply which is great for newer makeup folks.
The feel:
The consistency of the gloss is fairly thick and it is in fact a bit sticky. Although the gloss is thick, it doesn’t feel heavy and it feels really moisturizing for my dry lips which is a godsend as winter approaches. I really need more products like this! I can never wear super matte lips because I feel my lips cracking and sometimes other glosses feel like I’m just putting some gluey film over my dry lips but not this! I think the color I got to try is great for spring and so off season currently.
The Value:
While the gloss is on the pricier side It would last a while as a little goes a long way and it’s highly pigmented...so in that way if you find a color you love and you love to wear gloss often, it’s worth it. I’d rather buy a higher quality gloss that I use often than many different cheaper glosses that aren’t as great and I use infrequently.
Cydney W.
Valley Vlg, CA
Review for: 14 Sparkling Pale Pink more...
So I got this complimentary in my Cle De Peau Beaute VoxBox. I was gifted the #14 and When I first opened the packaging I was just in amazement at the beautiful bottle. It’s very heavy and feels like very expensive packaging. With its dark top, into the ombré of the color that is in the bottle, it’s absolutely stunning. When you first open the liquid rouge it has a light scent. It’s not my favorite smell but it doesn’t smell bad. When going to apply the product it feels silky and made my lips feel so soft. At first it feels like just your normal gloss and seems like it wouldn’t last long. However, I was mistaken, for me, this product lasted for more than half of the day and even through eating. I would consider this somewhere between a gloss and a stain. It does lose a little of its shine after a while but the color stays behind and doesn’t dry your lips out. This color is not my favorite but it is a good color if I want to just wear a very natural looking color. For a gloss I think the color is fairly pigmented. This retails for about $48 dollars. I am not sure if I would ever spend this much without knowing if the product was worth it but I definitely think as far as a luxurious splurge goes this would be something I would purchase. I gave it 4 stars strictly based on price because I was pretty happy with everything else this product had to offer. Thank you #influenster and #cledeapeaubeaute for trusting me to review this product!!! I received this product complimentary to review, but all opinions are my own.
Amanda J.
Portland, OR
Review for: 15 Bright Lilac Pink more...
Clé de Peau Beauté Radiant Liquid Rouge feels as luxurious as it looks. The glass packaging is elegant and has a nice weight to it that lets you know this product is high quality. The edges look like cut diamond and the black ombré effect has sapphire blue shimmer in it that shines when it catches light. Inside, the unique, flexible, doe-foot applicator has a perfect shape for easy use.

I own shade 15, described as a bright lilac pink, which is a beautiful springtime shade for any skin tone. The formula feels silky and comfortable on the lips without being sticky. It has opaque, vibrant pigmentation and a shiny, vinyl finish with excellent long-lasting power. I got about 6 hours of wear after one application. This is also a great product to wear if you have chapped lips because of its moisturizing ingredient, argan tree oil, and smooths out any texture.

The only downsides I can think of about this product are the lack of shade range and smell. It has a strong perfume scent that reminds me of an old lady. Once applied, I do not notice the smell, so it doesn’t bother me much. I advise anyone who is very sensitive to smell to avoid this product as it may be irritating.

Overall, this lip product is worth the high price tag in my opinion. The unique, all-in-one mix of lipstick, gloss and stain is a wonderful addition to my makeup collection. I recommend this Radiant Liquid Rouge to anyone who enjoys high quality, luxury makeup.

I received this product complimentary to review, but all opinions are my own.
Jessica P.
Berkeley, CA
Review for: 14 Sparkling Pale Pink more...
The shade - for me - started out too bright, but after some wear I felt that it became more 'natural' somehow, which I really liked.
The texture almost felt like water - it wasn't sticky or tacky like a typical gloss. It felt more like a lip treatment or an oil, but not slippery like an oil - almost like there was nothing on my lips at all. It's difficult to describe but it was very comfortable.
It also had a really pleasant musky floral scent to it. I usually don't like fragrances in my makeup products as I have sensitive skin and I was worried I would react to it, but I didn't have any sort of reactions at all, which was great.
The only con I found is that if you do apply too much, it does get 'gloopy' in the middle of the lips, but that is also something that is easily fixed (and mostly my fault and not the products).
As the product is a glossy finish, I wasn't expecting it to be long lasting - but I was surprised. It was much longer lasting than a stereotypical gloss I would say.
The packaging was also really nice - very luxurious and it felt expensive, because well, it is. In fact, the only real thing that puzzled me was the price - I feel that $48 is too much for what the product is and how much you actually get (0.18 oz.). The price tag itself just isn't something that is geared toward my specific demographic (early 20's female), which is fine. I still absolutely loved the product, I just wish the price tag wasn't so up-there because I do want more.

Again, I received this product complimentary to review, but all opinions are my own.

I have a review on my YT channel too if you want to check it out - Jessica Panther is my channel name :)
Heidi H.
Review for: 17 Bright Red more...
I received the Clé de Peau Beauté Radiant Liquid Rouge17 Bright Red, for testing purposes from Influenster. To start, I was very impressed with the stunning packaging, it screams luxury! The beautiful glass packaging is so elegant, with a awesome ombré effect, and a quality weight to it. A perfect presentation for gifting! The applicator (which I could not possibly be more pleased with) is a doe-foot shape, with perfect flexibility for easy use.

Now on to the product itself.. LOVE! The pigmentation is impressive! The Bright Red (#17) is vibrant, sexy, classic.. I wore it ALL through this Christmas season! It was easy to apply, and stayed put, very long lasting. Any reapply was a breeze (unlike the traditional liquid lipsticks out there). I struggle with super dry lips during the cold season, this causes restrictions on the lip choices I make, but with the Clé de Peau Beauté Radiant Liquid Rouge, I was able to rock it all day, everyday, with no issues! It just made my lips look perfect and I received many compliments!

I have to say, with the higher price tag, this is definitely more of a luxury item, HOWEVER, it is hands down worth every penny! I will absolutely be repurchasing, again and again.

I did received this product complimentary to review, but all opinions are honest and my own.

Thank you Clé de Peau Beauté and Influenster! This one was a win, win, win!!! <3
Crystal N.
San Jose, CA
Review for: 14 Sparkling Pale Pink more...
I'm so happy to have a chance to try this! The packaging is super cute and makes you feel like a princess. It comes it a little glass-like vial with a clear bottom (to show the color). The design is very sleek and beautiful. It is the perfect size to take with you anywhere as well!

The Sparkling Pale Pink color looked like it wasn't going to match with my skin tone at first, but after I applied it evenly on my lips, it actually was beautiful! The gloss is just right and the little sparkling makes it pop just a little more, but not over the top. I feel like you can also build up color on this, but one even layer was good enough for me. Turns out I can work a pale pink with my medium yellow skin. I love it!

The gloss itself also hasn't dried out my lips, and it still on throughout the day even with some eating. I think it's best to apply on smooth exfoliated lips. OVerall, great product, I would recommend if you can afford the $48 pricetag (only caveat about this).
Rain K.
Review for: 17 Bright Red more...
I received #17 Bright Red for free from Cle de Peau Beaute in my Influenster VoxBox for testing.This is a high-coverage gloss stain. A single swatch gives a full coverage. As the name suggests, it gives a radiant and glossy finish to the lips. Therefore, it's not drying out lips. The formula is light and watery. It doesn't leave any greasy or sticky residue. The formula is very similar to the YSL's vinyl tint. Since the formula is watery and liquidy, I definitely had to use a lip brush to line the outer rims of my lips.Just like a typical gloss, glossiness and shine disappeared soon after a couple sips of coffee. Since it does stain lips pretty intensely, the color was still there even after glossiness disappeared. (It lasted about 5 to 6 hours without reapplication).#17 is a vibrant fiery red shade. It is slightly brighter and neon-y than what's considered as a classic red.Overall, I was very pleased with this product. It's highly pigmented, blended out beautifully, and didn't leave any sticky/greasy residue behind. Most importantly, this didn't dry out my already super dry lips. It felt super comfortable and moisturizing throughout a whole day!
Sally K.
Arlington, VA
Review for: 14 Sparkling Pale Pink more...
I can only speak to this color (#14) because it's the only one I've tried. People are raving about the packaging but to be honest I wasn't very impressed. It's dense but it is still clearly plastic and the ombre effect made it look less classy in my opinion. I definitely didnt think it looked like its price tag.

For the color and wear, the main pro is that it sparkles in a very pretty way (fine sparkles) and the sparkles last a long time. The downside is that the color is barely there so I put a color under it when I wear it and just use it as a gloss. It also felt sticky so my hair stuck to it.

All in all, it's pretty but not worth the price tag. I would pick another color for more bang for its buck.

I received this product complimentary from influenster for review.
Sara A.
Virginia Bch, VA
Review for: 11 Peach Beige more...
First and foremost, the packaging of this product is amazing it looks very high-quality and expensive without even opening the product. The color pay off of the lipgloss is great. I received a lighter shade than what I normally wear and I was afraid of my natural lip color showing through but after applying thoroughly the only color I could see was the product. I would recommend this product for people who really like lip glosses with very pigmented applications. I personally find most lipglosses too sticky as my hair always seems to get attached to my lips. I will probably only wear this product on occasion.
alyssa k.
N miami beach, FL
Is this worth it? Thr color looks gorgeous! Id LOVE to try this product ive heard some buzz about it and this color looks perfection Clé de Peau Beauté Radiant Liquid Rouge
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
How are these compared to the YSL Vinyl Cream Lip Stains?
Blaj L.