Clé de Peau Beauté Radiant Cream Foundation SPF 24 uploaded by Amber L.Clé de Peau Beauté Radiant Cream Foundation SPF 24 uploaded by Alina Z.

BY CLÉ DE PEAU BEAUTÉ

A luxurious moisturizing full coverage, cream foundation that transforms skin into a natural dewy, lustrous complexion.

Key Benefits:

• Illuminating Complex EX with precious silk and pearl elements, to help moisturize and retexturize skin while reducing the appearance of damage caused by environmental stress.
  • Silky Reflection Oil develops a lustrous layer that spreads evenly across skin's surface for captivating luster.
  • Microwater Gel Emulsification, Marjoram Extract and S Hyaluronic Acid help maintain skin’s moisture all day and reveal dramatic radiance with continued use.
  • Defends against oxidation for beautiful-looking skin with Chestnut Rose Fruit Extract.
  • Responds to changes in skin tone due to oil production throughout the day and maintains a perfect foundation finish with Day-Matching Powder, Honeycombing Prevention Oil and Oil Absorbing Powder.
  • MicroFacet Technology controls the alignment of powder particles on the skin’s surface for optimal radiance and luminosity.
  • Reveals the look of radiance from within with a flawless luminous finish with Micro-Diffusion Reflecting Powder.
  • Broad Spectrum SPF 24 for UV protection.

How to Use:

• Apply following skincare or the application of pre-makeup base.
  • Using fingertip, apply foundation to five points (forehead, nose, chin, and both cheeks) on the face. Smooth evenly over skin.
  • Use foundation brush for ideal application and a more beautiful finish.

Purpose Octinoxate 4.4%, Sunscreen Titanium Dioxide 1.2%, Sunscreen Inactive Ingredients:water, dimethicone, diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, dipropylene Glycol, glycerin, butylene Glycol, peg-10 Dimethicone, peg-20, lauryl Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, synthetic Fluorphlogopite, peg-6, peg-32, disteardimonium Hectorite, dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, trehalose, peg/Ppg-14/7 Dimethyl Ether, sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, rosa Roxburghii Fruit Extract, origanum Majorana Leaf Extract, polyquaternium-51, hydrolyzed Conchiolin Protein, hydrolyzed Silk, dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate, alumina, dimethicone/Phenyl Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, trisodium Edta, aluminum Distearate, aluminum Hydroxide, polysilicone-2, polymethylsilsesquioxane, triethoxysilylethyl Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, hydrogen Dimethicone, silica, vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, tin Oxide, bht, tocopherol, theanine, sodium Dehydroacetate, methylparaben, ethylparaben, phenoxyethanol, fragrance, titanium Dioxide, iron Oxides, mica

Buy on Nordstrom
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Cle de peau has some of the best makeup I have ever owned. Yes it's expensive but I can't really explain how amazing it is. More unique, different, just wonderful. This foundation last me all day without creasing or settling, it's hydrating which I like most my foundation. The only reason I have given 4 stars is because I wish they would be more inclusive (more shade range) Clé de Peau Beauté Radiant Cream Foundation SPF 24
Kaela J.
Lynchburg, SC
There are two types of expensive makeup: high end, like MAC and NARS... and luxury, like Tom Ford or Charlotte Tilbury. This brand and this foundation fall into the luxury category and for the price tag of over 100 dollars, i expected it to be an absolute holy grail foundation. I was kinda disappointed with it. It is a very good foundation and I feel like it looks BEAUTIFUL on a lot of people, but for me it was not worth the money. I have very dry skin and the foundation seemed to just sit on top and did not absorb into my skin well, which made it kinda break up on my face and it looked very unnatural. It is still a good foundation and I will continue to play around with this because I paid so much for it, but I feel that there are high end and even drugstore products that are just as good if you know how to apply them.
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
Let me preface this by saying Cle de Peau is one of my favorite brands and I love their products so, so much. However, I have mixed feelings about this foundation. If price was not a factor, it would get 5 stars. BUT... this foundation is so outrageously expensive for what you get, I can't sit here and tell you it's worth it. Yes, it blends into your skin like you're not wearing foundation. Yes, it gives your skin luminosity. I still cannot justify the price since there are plenty of other foundations that work just as well. I found this to be more medium coverage and was not as long lasting on me as bragged about by bloggers. I do have combination skin and my T-zone can get quite oily so I am aware of that. I did set with powder. I will say if you are not concerned with money at all, this is a very good foundation and will never look cakey. That is all I can say. If money is a concern, don't waste it here.
Laleña J.
Lemon Grove, CA
This foundation is very, very expensive. It's a ridiculous amount of money to spend on a foundation. But if I said it wasn't worth it, I'd be lying. This foundation literally makes me look flawless. Not just flawless in pictures. Not just flawless according to my mother. FLAWLESS ALWAYS. Using this foundation, my skin looks like Jennifer Aniston's. Using this foundation, I can't leave the house without someone commenting on my skin. Using this foundation, I am a goddess. I have to be aware of how often I look at myself in the mirror when I wear this foundation for fear of seeming conceited. BECAUSE. THIS. FOUNDATION. IS. LITERAL. MAGIC. I apply this foundation, and it looks as flawless as when I finish my makeup when I go to take it off. I can and have sweat up a storm wearing this foundation. Flawless. I can touch up this foundation. Flawless. I can make out with my SO and wipe off my lipstick after. Flawless. This foundation makes me feel so incredibly luminous. Ugh. Buy it.
Heather C.
76017
Review for: O10 more...
Pretty happy with this foundation so far. Why the 4 stars? It just seems I've tried other brands that work just as well for about half the cost. I'm going to keep it and work with it more but don't think I'll buy again.
this foundation is alright. but it is really not what i was looking for. i would recommend it for someone with oiler skin. i have very dry skin and it just didn't work for me. it didn't blend well but it did look pretty on my mom who has oilier skin
Jacqueline C.
Bronx, NY
This Foundation is the best if you know your tone color easy applying easy removal smells good smooth on your skin
Kathea G.
It had been difficult for me finding a new foundation for my aging dry skin since my old holy grail product is not working for my skin anymore. I found out about it on YouTube and I was hesitant at first because of the high price tag. I asked for a sample at the mall and that was the start of my obsession. It's beautiful and flawless from the time I put it in my face up to the time I decided to remove it. In fact I think it just gets better the longer you wear it. I never get the dry spots I get on my face with the other foundations during this super cold weather. It's full coverage but it doesn't look cakey or thick on your face, like you're not wearing anything but your skin looks flawless and super smooth. I am inlove with it. If you have the budget then I recommend you try, go get a sample. Though I must warn you, you will love it and you might not forget about it until you buy your own.