BY CLÉ DE PEAU BEAUTÉ

This Exquisite Highlighting Powder Uses Innovative Light-diffusing Technology To Define Contours And Illuminate Your Complexion.

Key Benefits:

• Enhances The Natural Beauty Of Skin With A Dramatically Lustrous Makeup Finish.
  • Created With A Rich Texture That Glides On Smoothly And Enlivens Skin With An Infusion Of Light.
  • Hand Crafted Brush Created Especially To Help Create The Look Of Light.

How To Use:

• Apply As The Last Step In Your Makeup Routine.
  • Sweep Brush Back And Forth Over The Surface Of The Powder And Apply To Face In An Upward Motion Across Cheekbones.
  • For A More Dramatic Look, Use Additional Powder On Temples.
  • Watch To Learn How To Refill Below

Talc, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Petrolatum, Triethylhexanoin, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Polyethylene, Diisostearyl Malate, Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Myristate, Microcrystalline Wax(Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Chlorphenesin, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Tin Oxide, Silica, Fragrance (Parfum), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Tocopherol, Polysilicone-2, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool, Sodium Magnesium Silicate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Mortierella Oil(Huile De Mortierella), Peg/Ppg-36/41 Dimethyl Ether, Glycerin, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Polyacrylate-4, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Sodium Hyaluronate,

Buy on Nordstrom
  • "excelent! it makes your face shine... but in a nicer way, it is shimmery 😊 you can choose the color that match better with your skin tone but i'm sure that you will love all of them " in 4 reviews
  • "luxurious glow! beautiful powder, i am normal to dry with light olive complexion. the packaging is neat because you may buy the compact separate from the actual product, which means it can be easily transported in a artist palette! it is a luxury product so don't be shocked at the price. however, the quality is amazing, and often the product has many attempted dupes, but nothing beats the glow this gives. silky and heavenly! i will say when i'm at my deepest tan in the summer it isn't flattering, so i do the golden shade from this family." in 4 reviews
Joyce j.
Port matilda, PA
The shimmer in this product is really really fine, it doesn’t have big glitters in there. Just color is good for warm skin tone as it has blue and purple. I would recommend this product for oily/oily combination skin based on my own experience. It might be slightly expensive, but it is definitely worth the money. A little bit goes a long way, I’ve used it for half a year, and I barely used any product.
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
I am blown away by this glow! I purchased the luminizing face enhancer in the shade 11 Pastel. I was not expecting how shimmery and deliciously luminous it was! I would not call this a subtle highlight. It is more in the middle for me. I typically gravitate towards more subtle highlights personally, but this is an exception. The whole presentation is exquisite. I am in love with the packaging, it's hefty and luxurious weight, the brilliance of the product in person, and even the brush included is probably the best I own... and I own some expensive brushes. I truly think this is worth the crazy price. Go for it 🙌🏼
Jen D.
Just.. WOW 😯  Its a powder that somehow “melts” into my skin & blends like nothing else in my collection. I have shade 11. It is cool toned, with lavender, light blue, and pearly white/pink colors. This is brightening, smooth, and finely milled. Not an overpowering highlight, great for daytime. The brush that comes with it is actually usable & very soft, yay! The packaging is stunning and enjoyable to look at every time I use. Pricey, but so worth it in my opinion!
Viviana N.
This luminizer is the finishing touch to my makeup application. I love the way it enhances my complexion to stand out and also give it that sparkle. I've tried a couple of luminizers and this one is by far my favorite.
Melissa V.
Luxurious glow!

Beautiful powder, I am normal to dry with light olive complexion. The packaging is neat because you may buy the compact separate from the actual product, which means it can be easily transported in a artist palette! It is a luxury product so don't be shocked at the price. However, the quality is amazing, and often the product has many attempted dupes, but nothing beats the glow this gives. Silky and heavenly! I will say when I'm at my deepest tan in the summer it isn't flattering, so I do the golden shade from this family.
Naomi W.
bronxville, NY
This gives such a beautiful glow to the skin! I love the way it looks in the pan but also how it looks on the skin. I don't mind the brush but definitely recommend using a different one!
La Nita D.
Review for: 11 Pstel more...
Live, love, highlight. This exquisite highlighting powder uses innovative light-diffusing technology to define contours and illuminate your complexion. I use the shade Gold on the high points of my face to enhance my natural beauty, and it is absolutely stunning; a subtle lustrous make up finish; it is one of the most beautiful cosmetic products on the market (available in six shades).
Liz Q.
Review for: 11 Pstel more...
One of my favorite luxury highlighters! They come in many versatile shades, my favorite are almond and pastel. They are on the sheer side but can be layered for a stronger effect. They give a beautiful subtle glow with very fine shimmers. The shimmer is multi-colored giving it lots of dimension. It's a soft rose scent. They come in just a pan or you can buy it with the compact. The compact is luxurious and expensive!
T C.
Review for: 11 Pstel more...
A true luxury highlighter. There is a color to suit everyone. The powder is very finely milled to prove a moderate, natural looking highlight. The powder is subtlety rose scented, but is not obtrusive. It is more of a green rose scent, rather than a musty, powdery rose scent.

Case and powder are sold separately. The brush that comes with the case is probably the best compact brush I have ever used. A must have for every collector.
Xtina M.
Brooklyn, NY
Omg where do i begin ok the shine is amazing and easy to use it does not make your face dry and a little goes a long way.i like to use some on my bust lines it makes a diffrance..
Mel A.
Greenfield, WI
Ooh, highlight obsessive over here! This one looks a bit pricey- is it worth the extra cash?
Lindsay B.
Lloydminster, Alberta
I have been using a highlighter from shiseido that has a white, pink, and yellow in it. It completely brightens your face and changes the texture, and comes in 4 different color trios. I'm just wondering if this one is available in other colors or just the one shown in the pic? They are my absolute favorite makeup product I've ever found.
Elaina R.
New Kensingtn, PA
Is this hilighter very expensive? And where do you purchase it?
Erica B.
McLean, VA
Are the shimmers detectable on the skin?
Liz Q.
One of my favorite luxury highlighters!! It is on the subtle side but can be layered. The shimmer is fine but has multi-colored flecks in it. It's very dimensional and give the skin a perfect natural glow! They come in many shades but I find all the shades to be quite versatile because they are sheer. They can really work on all skin tones! My two favorite shades are almond and pastel.