BY CLÉ DE PEAU BEAUTÉ

Pillow-like cotton pads wrapped in soft silk that feel ultra indulgent on skin designed especially for skincare. Made with precious natural silk that helps improve the application of effective ingredients contained within skincare lotions and emulsions.

Key Benefits:

• Brings a feeling of exceptional luxury to skin with a smooth delicate texture.
  • Uses a fine-textured silk and cotton surface to provide an exceptionally smooth and comfortable massaging sensation on skin.
  • Developed using production methods that create a superior cushiony lint-resistant weave.

How To Use:

• Place cotton over middle and ring fingers to hold securely with index and little fingers as shown.
  • After application of lotion or emulsion, smooth cotton pad gently over face. (Repeat 2-3 times)

• Do these come with a cleansing product on them or do you ...2 Answers
Elisa V.
First received these as a gift and I loved them so much that I started buying boxes of these to keep on hand.  A little pricey but they pair well with my eye makeup remover and do a great job of removing my eye makeup without pulling on my eyes or irritating them.
Leann F.
Alexandria, VA
I reply on Cle de Peau le coton to remove my eye makeup from my sensitive eyes. I find drugstore cotton to be too rough on my eyes and leaves them red and inflamed. This cotton along with the Cle de Peau eye makeup remover is extremely gentle and removes makeup easily.
Vel T.
San Angelo, TX
Clr de peau works great to remove make up. Its very gentle for removing eye make up. I definitely recommend this product its great for sensitive skin.
Kristy V.
Nashville, TN
Best thing ever! I just ran out and I need to get more! Won't use any other item besides clede peau. I am excited for the foundation
Leah C.
Do these come with a cleansing product on them or do you need to add your own?