BY CLÉ DE PEAU BEAUTÉ

The ultimate experience in age defiance for eyes, this luxurious multi-benefit eye cream dramatically transforms visible sagging, loss of firmness, dark circles, dullness and wrinkles while delivering powerful moisture for phenomenal youthful resilience. Developed with a specially designed beauty massage tool coated in pure platinum that helps increase surface circulation during massage and improve overall tone for more well-defined eye area contours. This alcohol-free formula has a rich, ultra creamy texture that melts into skin.

Key Benefits:

• Illuminating Complex EX with precious silk and pearl elements, to help moisturize and retexturize skin while reducing the appearance of damage caused by environmental stress.
  • Reduces the appearance of sagging and wrinkles by helping to prevent the decomposition of collagen while firming skin around the eyes with Tormentilla Extract and Licorice Extract.
  • Improves the appearance of darkness, dullness and discoloration of skin around the eyes along with Star Fruit Leaf Extract and intensive brightening ingredient 4MSK.
  • Formulated to richly hydrates skin and helps maintain moisture.

How To Use:

• Use in the morning use before UV related products. In the evening apply as last step in skincare regimen.
  • With fingertip, thoroughly massage appropriate amount of cream around the eye.
  • Use the beauty massage tool as follows:
  • Glide tool over skin below the eye from the inner corner outward. Repeat 6 times.
  • Starting at the outer corner, where lines are a concern, use tool to gently massage skin with small spiral motions working outward toward the temple. Repeat 3 times.
  • Lightly press tool below eye brow close to the bridge of the nose. Glide tool along the arch of the brow and circle the eye completely returning to the starting point. Repeat 3 times, press temple lightly.

Water(Aqua/Eau), glycerin, limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, dipropylene Glycol, dimethicone, cetyl Alcohol, glyceryl Stearate Se, trehalose, peg/Ppg-14/7 Dimethyl Ether, petrolatum, microcrystalline Wax(Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline), hydrogenated Polydecene, peg-40 Stearate, hydrogenated Polyisobutene, diisostearyl Malate, myristyl Myristate, erythritol, potassium Methoxysalicylate, behenyl Alcohol, caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, dimethylacrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Crosspolymer, trimethylsiloxysilicate, stearyl Alcohol, talc, butylene Glycol, methylparaben, hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, silica, alumina, sorbitan Tristearate, tocopheryl Acetate, ethylparaben, sodium Citrate, titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), trisodium Edta, xanthan Gum, polyquaternium-51, fragrance (Parfum), citric Acid, sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, phenoxyethanol, glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, sodium Metabisulfite, hexyl Cinnamal, alpha-isomethyl Ionone, citronellol, limonene, linalool, tocopherol, centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, paeonia Albiflora Root Extract, geraniol, sanguisorba Officinalis Root Extract, crataegus Monogyna Flower Extract, benzyl Benzoate, serine, averrhoa Carambola Leaf Extract, retinyl Palmitate, potentilla Erecta Root Extract, zea Mays (Corn) Oil, bupleurum Falcatum Root Extract, yellow 5 (Ci 19140), blue 1 (Ci 42090), theanine, rosa Roxburghii Fruit Extract, sophora Angustifolia Root Extract, bht, benzoic Acid, hydrolyzed Silk, rubus Suavissimus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract, hydrolyzed Conchiolin Protein.

• Oh my goodness are the results as beautiful as the contai...2 Answers
  • I would be over the moon to try a good quality eye cream ...1 Answers
  • This looks so interesting! I'd love to try this. I wonder...1 Answers
Buy on Bergdor...
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
I got samples of this one and I fell in love. It applies smoothly to the skin, absorbs well and gives long lasting hydration. The rest of the makeup applies and sits beautifully on top of it all day long.
Leann F.
Alexandria, VA
I’ve tried other eye creams, but continue to come back to the CdP over and over again. It comes with a heavy price tag, but a little goes a very long way. For me, this is completely worth the price and is a staple in my skincare routine!
Neda R.
Mission Viejo
I have been using this for 2 months now and I bought it mainly for fine lines and dark circles. I really like the massage roller it comes with and how it feels under my eyes. I haven't noticed a brightening under my eyes but I have noticed softening of my fine lines. Although this is a good product I will still keep looking for something better.
hanna y.
This is really expensive, but it's worth every penny. Every time I try to find a dupe, nothing is as good as this. I have no crows feet or under eye wrinkles and it's thanks to this.
Lakin R.
Amarillo, TX
This product is absolutely amazing. A hefty price tag, but if you are able to purchase it is a MUST! It is very emollient and you'll need a very small amount for each eye. I use the little wand to scoop a small amount of the product out (preventing bacteria from contaminating the product) and pat it out with my finger. I noticed results in darkness and the fine lines under my eyes in the first week. I will repurchase this product!
Taylor H.
This cream is so good and hydrating! I love how it feels on the skin and the hydration it gives to unattractive under eye bags. It's a very gentle but massively hydrating formula. I would recommend this to anyone with dry eye/ under eye skin.
Daisy G.
Phoenix, AZ
Pricey but you see immediate results. I honestly never believed in eye creams because I felt products weren't really effective. But with this you only have to use a little and you can see automatic difference in wrinkles. IT IS AMAZING
Janet H.
Great luxurious product that makes you feel like you’re pampering your skin. Price is a bit higher but worth it.
Jennifer L.
Modesto , Ca
Contour cream for the eyes!!! Yes indeed this little container containing moisturizing cream so smooth
Crystal B.
This product is absolutely amazing. It is quite pricey but the results speak for themselves
Jessica M.
San Antonio, TX
Oh my goodness are the results as beautiful as the container itself?
Victoria P.
This looks so interesting! I'd love to try this. I wonder how well it works??
Heather H.
Wellsburg, WV
I would be over the moon to try a good quality eye cream like this. Nothing ive used ever seems to truly work. My mom has the problem too and has spent so much money on creams. How long would this take to see an improvement if we would like it?