Cle de Peau Beaute Hydro-Softening Lotion

by Cle De Peau

A multi-benefit softening lotion that helps protect skin against dryness for a luxurious hydrating treatment during your balancing step. Promotes clarity and a look of brightness from within. Helps skin resist the effect of environmental stress and maintain a stunning appearance. For normal to dry skin types.

Key Benefits:

• Formulated with Illuminating Complex EX with precious silk and pearl elements, to help moisturize and retexturize skin while reducing the appearance of damage caused by environmental stress.
  • Helps prevent the stressful effect of dryness on skin.
  • Gives skin moisture, radiance, and a fine texture.
  • Maintains abundant moisture for optimal clarity and radiance.
  • Renews the appearance of skin and inspires a flawless porcelain glow.
  • Hydrates skin sufficiently to provide a softness that you can see and feel.
  • Promotes suppleness and reduces the visibility of pores.
  • Provides a gentle cushiony texture that glides onto skin and promotes a feeling of immediate hydration.
  • Smoothes and rebalances skin to create the ideal environment for additional beauty treatment.

How To Use:

• Use every morning and evening after cleansing skin.
  • Press the pump three times and saturate a cotton pad with lotion. Smooth gently over face.

Water(Aqua/Eau), butylene Glycol, alcohol Denat., glycerin, dipropylene Glycol, peg/Ppg-14/7 Dimethyl Ether, trehalose, methyl Gluceth-10, peg-6, peg-32, phenoxyethanol, ppg-13-decyltetradeceth-24, theanine, disodium Edta, erythritol, sodium Citrate, sodium Hyaluronate, dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, polyquaternium-51, tremella Fuciformis Polysaccharide, citric Acid, sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, fragrance (Parfum), magnesium Chloride, paeonia Albiflora Root Extract, calcium Chloride, serine, magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, yellow 6 (Ci 15985), tocopherol, yellow 5 (Ci 19140), benzoic Acid, hydrolyzed Silk, rosa Roxburghii Fruit Extract, hydrolyzed Conchiolin Protein.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cle de Peau Beaute Hydro-Softening Lotion!
Jaclyn W.
East Windsor, NJ
Cle de Peau Beaute Hydro-Softening Lotion uploaded by Jaclyn W.
This lotion, which is used after serum, is great. I received a sample and have been loving my skin. Pros: it contains hyaluronic acid and leaves your skin feeling smooth, balanced, and youthful. Cons: over $100 and you have to apply with a cotton. Note: it says it's for normal to dry skin and I previously reviewed the cleanser. I would probably consider buying the whole system to try.
Zenaida P.
Bartow, FL
Cle de Peau Beaute Hydro-Softening Lotion uploaded by Zenaida P.
Clé de peau Beauté Hydro Softening Lotion... I used it after washing my face and my skin look clean and healthy. Hidrate your face and leave a protective cover. Cotton wipes absorb too much product, I don't like that because lotion is lost. Another problem is that it has a very high price of $115.00
Amy M.
Post Falls, ID
Cle de Peau Beaute Hydro-Softening Lotion uploaded by Amy M.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I really do like this moisturizing products. It’s very gentle and does add moisture to my skin. The texture is interesting. I’ve been using it once or twice a day by just putting a drop in my hand and patting it into the skin on my face and neck. About the texture...it’s called a lotion, but that definitely isn’t what I would consider it to be. It isn’t like any oils or serums that I’ve used either. It’s a bit like gelatin (jello 😂) that hasn’t finished cooling down and firmed up yet. I have combo leaning dry skin, and I think that this is really nice to use under a very light moisturizer in the summer and under a heavier one in the winter. It’ll probably repurchase it.
Goldie L.
Cle de Peau Beaute Hydro-Softening Lotion uploaded by Goldie L.
Cle de Peau Beaute Hydro-Softening Lotion uploaded by Goldie L.
I received a sample of Cle de Peau Beaute Hydro-Softening Lotion from sampler. I'm using this lotion after cleansing and before serum and moisturizer. I have combination skin and it made my skin very soft and didn't break me out at all. I feel like it really balanced my skin and left it soft w/o stripping or over hydrate /leave greasy feeling. It smells great but not overpowering for those who suffer from fragrance sensitivity. I also like the little cotton puffs they added -how considerate! This one would probably going to be a staple in my morning routine. Would buy again.
Christina L.
Clifton, NJ
Cle de Peau Beaute Hydro-Softening Lotion uploaded by Christina L.
Cle de Peau Beaute Hydro-Softening Lotion uploaded by Christina L.
This has been great for my skin. I have normal/sensitive skin but after a rough winter it was a bit dry. I started using this as a toner after my cleanser and it has helped hydrate my skin and it feels so soft and plump. I use the Clé de Peau cotton pads to apply the lotion.
Isabel T.
Cle de Peau Beaute Hydro-Softening Lotion uploaded by Isabel T.
This is one of my fave lotion help me to my hyperpigmentation and hydrate and restore all skin care problem I I use 5 time at week is very soft formula smell so good excellent quality I will like to recommend this lotion to person with dry skin and rosacea also sensitive can use fall season #cledepeaubeaute #skincare #skincarelover #lotion #dry #fall Cle de Peau Beaute Hydro-Softening Lotion
Valerie C.
Cle de Peau Beaute Hydro-Softening Lotion uploaded by Valerie C.
I love the look and feel of this toner bottle. It is so pretty and luxe! Cle de Peau Beaute Hydro-Softening Lotion has a very light aroma that I can’t pick out. It’s pleasant and not overwhelming. The product feels good and my face actually does feel softer after using it. Cle de Peau Beaute Hydro-Softening Lotion
Audrey R.
Sheboygan, WI
Love this! After cleansing, this is a fantastic toner. It is NOT harsh in any way and is very soothing and softening while getting rid of any trace makeup left over. I have combo skin and it does not make my skin break out or feel oily. Just soft and clean without tightness. I think this would work on all skin types and I would recommend this to anyone. It is a bit pricy but the bottle lasts forever!
Ann C.
I enjoyed the hydration and light scent of this product! I didn’t experience any irritation. I patted this on nightly and found that this lotion gave me a visible boost in hydration and, as the name implies, softness! I find this similar to SK-II, albeit more pleasantly scents and a teeny bit tackier in texture. I’m not sure that I noticed any brightening - mainly softening and moisture-related plumpness.
Diana M.
kent
The reduction is very nice overall, the skin looks shinny especially in the sun, I didn’t notice that the moisturizing lasts for the day. The skin is very smooth afterwards but I would want it to be more moisturizing.

Looking for your answer?