Cle De Peau

Cle De Peau Beaute Hydro...
98 Reviews
5 / 5
Ottimo prodotto, qualitativamente parlando davvero validissimo, ottima texture e ottimo effetto di luminosità sulla pelle. Consiglio fortemente anche per un bel regalo
5 / 5
Il Cle De Peau Beaute Hydro Clarifying Lotion è diventato il mio alleato quotidiano per una pelle idratata e luminosa. La sua consistenza leggera e l'assorbimento rapido lo rendono perfetto per la mia routine mattutina e serale. La formulazione delicata dona un senso di freschezza, mentre noto un miglioramento nella chiarezza della mia pelle. Il packaging elegante aggiunge un tocco di lusso alla mia beauty routine. È diventato un must-have nel mio arsenale di cura della pelle.
4 / 5
I was confused when I got this and it said it was a lotion. It is liquid but yet feels like you have the best moisturizing lotion on your skin. The only reason I gave 4 instead of 5 stars is because I am not a fan of how you it dispenses.
5 / 5
I really love this and the way it makes my skin look and feel. It gets my skin feeling super clean without being drying. My pores look slightly smaller and my skin seems clearer as well. I am very happy with this product!
4 / 5
Overall, the lotion was pretty nice. There was a little little bit more grease feel for me than what I normally like but I probably would purchase it in the future.
5 / 5
Pleasant scent, recommend checking it out in person before purchasing if you’re sensitive to scents. My skin felt soft and moisturized when using this product, great price point for the amount of product you get and I felt a little went a long way when used. Would purchase again! If you’re used to thick and luxurious creams you may want to view in person to feel the texture and understand how to apply before investing in this product. This will manage your expectations and also prevent you from wasting product due to misapplication.
5 / 5
I was hesitant to try this product because a water looking lotion? What?! I’m glad I gave it a go though. The product comes out not too liquidey at all and goes on so smooth. A little went a long way too. My skin looked and felt amazing afterwards. Super soft and hydrated.
5 / 5
From the packaging to the ingredients included in this bottle of fabulousness, this clarifying lotion is absolutely amazing. I love how generous the quantity is,  how beautiful it looks on my bureau, and how well it works to not only hydrate the skin, but locking moisture, and every other important ingredient included in. It’s make up. Wow I am obsessed at 100%. I love it so much.
4 / 5
I’ve been using this Clarifying lotion for about a month and I love the way my skin is feeling. It’s able to get all the dirt and oils even regular cleansers leave behind. I use a small cotton pad with a couple pumps and am able to wipe my entire face and neck. It leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized. I’ve seen an improvement in the overall texture of my skin. I don’t have nearly as much of the dryness around my nose as usual.
4 / 5
I love the packaging, it's so luxe and looks good sitting on my counter. This lotion feels good when I apply it, the direction say to use 3 pumps, but 1 is enough for me. I love that it doesn't have a strong scent to it. I will say this isn't a lotion I can use everyday, I used it 2 days in a row and I had dry patches everywhere! I know it's suppose to clarify your skin and I love that, but everyday is too much for me. I have cut down to using it 2-3 days a week during my nighttime skincare routine. I like it a lot and this bottle is going to last me a while, will I repurchase? I'm not sure that I would.