BY CLÉ DE PEAU BEAUTÉ

A luxurious rinse-off facial cleansing foam that frees skin of impurities, and surface oil while promoting a beautifully translucent complexion. Provides immediate and progressive benefits.

• Contains Illuminating Complex, a powerful moisture-stabilizing force that creates a radiant complexion.
  • Transforms instantly into a rich purifying lather.
  • Leaves skin moisturized and supple, with no sense of tightness.

DERMATOLOGIST-TESTED.

How To Use:

• Moisten face with water.
  • Place a small amount of cleansing foam (approximately 1 cm) into palm and work up a rich lather by adding cool or lukewarm water.
  • Smooth over face, massaging gently with circular motions.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Jacqueline Z.
This product is great. Pricey but effective! I like that with just a tiny dab, you get a good amount of product on your skin, making the product long lasting. This product did meet my expectations and I recommend to others 👍🏼 . The only reason why I give it a four star is because of the price
Yvonne Y.
San Francisco, CA
This cleanser isn't for me but I'm trying to use it up. Although I like the creamy texture, this makes my skin feel dry after using it. I have combination skin and i don't lke it when my skin feels stripped after washing it. I think there are also tiny microbeads in the cleanser which I don't like. I much prefer a chemical exfoliant rather than a physical one. The only lovely this about this is the scent.
Tess R.
Austin, TX
This cleanser is so hydrating and of course, cleansing! It removed all my makeup and left my skin feeling radiant and healthy. I didn't even need a moisturizer afterwards but you can put one on if you feel like you need it.
Adriana P.
This amazing, delicate cleanser is the thing dreams are made of!! A little goes a long way and for the price, you want it to last. Absolutely love as part of my night time routine!!
Izzie R.
Murrieta, Ca
This is the absolute best cleanser that I have ever tried. It leaves my skin extremely smooth and really
Does a good job at brightening the complexion. I can tell a difference in the texture of my skin and although its gentle, it does the job!
Winly L.
I love love love this face cleanser, it’s expensive, but don’t need much, a pea size is good for my whole face. My face feel clean & not dry at all
Heloisa A.
assis chateaubriand parana
Boa noite a todos os dias de anúncios semelhantes mais resultados para a minha vida.
Carmen M.
Norcross, GA
My favorite part about the school is the meeting with your mom in your grade