Clé de Peau Beauté Eye Color Quad uploaded by Katie M.Clé de Peau Beauté Eye Color Quad uploaded by Ashley A.Clé de Peau Beauté Eye Color Quad uploaded by Kristin H.

BY CLÉ DE PEAU BEAUTÉ

This shadow collection highlights and defines eyes with the ultimate in color sophistication and luxury care. Light reflecting
technology enhances natural eye area contours.

A shadow collection that highlights and defines eyes with the ultimate in color sophistication.

Key Benefits:

• Contains the exclusive Clé de Peau Beauté advanced moisturizing ingredient, Hydro-Wrap Complex EX.
  • Contains Argan Oil, a nutritious ingredient to plump, smooth and refine the skin.

How To Use:

• Use the broad applicator on Shade A (shade on the far left) and apply from the upper lash line to the center of the lid, emphasizing the roundness of the lid. Next, apply along the entire lash line.
  • Use the brush on shade B (second from left) and apply from the center of the lid from the upper edge of shade A, to below the outer third of the eyebrow.
  • Use the broad applicator on shade C (third from left) and apply along the entire upper lash line and to the outer third of the lower lash line.
  • Use the smaller applicator on shade D (shade on far right) and apply in a fine line along the entire lash line.

Katie M.
St Louis Park, MN
Review for: 307 more...
I got this as a gift from the vendor (I would have never spent the money for eye shadow!) However, if money isn’t an issue then I definitely recommend investing in this palette. It blends seamlessly and I have never had a shadow so long-wearing without clumping or creasing!
Dana D.
Dallas , GA
Review for: 305 more...
The absolute BEST cosmetic brand out there...I picked up this pallet from a high end retailer. This is a very pigmented eyeshadow...a little goes a long way, blends to perfection and last all day. I recommend this to everyone I talk to!
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
I'm almost getting sick of giving so many stars to this brand! It is ridiculous how amazing their products are. This eye quad is no exception. I purchased Baby Universe. Stunning. There are two 'matte' shades and two shimmer shades. I say 'matte' because there is a subtle glow to the shades but it's not shimmery. If you have used Burberry eye shadows you know what I mean. The shadows are SO blendable, SO buttery. Zero fallout. It takes little to no effort to blend. It blends into itself, but you can still build up the definition. I would say this is a neutral palette that many will love. It was either between this and Satin Moon, but Satin Moon was reminiscent of another Tom Ford palette I have. The pigmentation is great... but if you have never used Cle de Peau shadows, you need to understand they apply very subtly but can be built up in intensity. That's the way I like it though! Two thumbs waaaay up!!!
Shailly S.
Rockaway , NJ
I purchased Satin Moon on recommendations from the beauty bloggers! Abslolutely stunning and so ethereal! Love the effect , long lasting color and can be layered for different looks and different effects! Would repurchase this if i ever hit pan on this. and i would also like to explore more colors in the formula!
Audrey R.
Fabulous! Light shimmer but not over the top shiny. Beautiful blendable colors . Very soft. Long lasting. A little pricey but worth it!I love this palette!
Kristy V.
Nashville, TN
Review for: 305 more...
Beautiful colors that look so natural. Has an all day staying power with a primer of course. I'd love to try the other colors.
Sara M.
San Jose, CA
Look at these colors! Simply beautiful. The color payoff and pigment is fantastic. I love this quad.
Jasmine F.
Katy, TX
Loved the colors of this pallet as well as how well the color stays on and lasts.
Ashley A.
London, Greater London
Cle de Peau quads are just the best you can get. The texture is beautiful, there's no powdery finish, it's soft and satin with no fall out from the metallic shades. It lasts well on the lids and I always get compliments when I wear mine. I ordered from Nordstrom. The only thing that annoys me is buying the case seals rarely - it's not as if either that or the shadows are cheap. I have just bought one case and interchange the quads, which is really easy, but it's still irritating.

back