Clé de Peau Beauté Enriched Lip Luminizer uploaded by Dana D.

BY CLÉ DE PEAU BEAUTÉ

A superbly soft and silky formula that melts onto lips. Achieves pure, elegant, sheer color.

Sleek, retractable holder designed to be used with enriched lip luminizers.

Key Benefits:

• Inspires exceptional suppleness as if applying a skincare serum to lips. Long – lasting, vibrant color and moisturization in one.
  • Smooths lips and creates a luminous look.

How To Use:

• For the first use, do not twist the holder as sufficient formulation will be automatically released when you remove the clear cap.
  • For each additional use, twist the holder one or two clicks to the right to release the formulation.
  • Apply the surface of the lipstick directly to the lips, starting from the outer corners and spreading the color in toward the center.

Serene M.
Queens
My go-to lipstick all day EVERYDAY!! Super moisture and beautiful color. No need to use lip balm before applying. Natural color which is awesome for work! Gorgeous and slim packaging which fits perfectly into small bags/clutches. Can't live without it <3 Clé de Peau Beauté Enriched Lip Luminizer
Marilyn D.
Orlando, FL
The best thing ever for your lips. Not only do they feel silky smooth but color is a nice neutral tone that really sticks to the lips. Love this as a go to product in my bag and couldn't live without it.
Deonne Y.
Beautiful color and very moisturizing. The subtle shimmers give it a very luminizing/and glossy effect - it definitely lives up to its name. Though the texture is a bit thick when applied om the lips.
Yae-Jee H.
Flushing, NY
Review for: 220 more...
This is a great product to carry with you in your bag. Its sleek and easy to use. When I don't have time for lipliner and lipstick, this is my go-to. I love it most because it's hydrating.
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
I love that it makes my lips feels soft and make my lips be a lot appealing. Great product to have. I recommend
Danielle T.
West Warwick, RI
Review for: Enriched Lip Luminizer Refill - Cle de Peau Beaute - turkish delight more...
I love this site they always have want I need and great shipping and customer service
Jia L.
Saskatoon
Review for: 229 more...
My favourite lipstick ever. Since I have very dry and flake lips, I always want to wear a longtime moisturizing lipstick. THIS IS THE ONE!!! As the other Cle de Peau products, this lipstick has a really high price tag, but for me, it worth it. It is creamy, moisturizing, none of my other lipsticks can do it. BTW the color 229 is amazing. Will buy other colors for sure. Super fan of Cle de Peau.

back