Clé de Peau Beauté Cream Blush
Persimmons the colour of the fresh morning sun, the perfect fruit.
A luxuriously moisturizing cream blush with Argan Oil that leaves cheeks beautifully flush with the perfect touch of sheer luminous color. Apply with fingers or brush.
How To Use:
- For use with fingertips: circle fingertips on cream blush surface. Apply directly to the center of the area where you want color.
- For use with brush:circle brush on cream blush surface. Test on the back of the hand or a tissue. After applying, spread in circular motions to blend.
- Unique and comfortable texture feels sublimely smooth while spreading easily to create a soft contour, fitting smoothly and firmly against skin.
- Formulated with a blend of three types of oils (Low Viscosity Oil, Medium Viscosity Oil, Volatile Oil) to deliver a smooth look to cheeks for beautiful translucent color.
- Argan Oil and Illuminating Hydro-Wrap Complex deliver moisture to skin for a soft, supple look and feel.
- Light Diffusing Powder and Pure Chromatic Pigment create a natural-looking finish with vivid color.
- Delivers a luminous finish.
- Focus Powder gives skin a natural-looking flush appearance.
- Soft smooth texture that spreads easily on skin
- 4 beautiful shades
- Signature rose scent
Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Paraffin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Jojoba Esters, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Sorbitan Sesquiisostearate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Red 30 (Ci 73360), Peg-10 Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Microcrystalline Wax(Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Sodium Magnesium Silicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Peg/Ppg-36/41 Dimethyl Ether, Talc, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Polysilicone-2, Tocopherol, Mortierella Oil(Huile De Mortierella), Zinc Oxide, Citronellol, Geraniol, Barium Sulfate, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Bht, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Silica, Alumina, Methicone, Tetradecenesee more...
Top Questions See all 2 Q&A
- Do you think these are worth the steep price point?1 Answers
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos