Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer uploaded by Kristin H.Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer uploaded by Liza P.Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer uploaded by Courtney P.

BY CLÉ DE PEAU BEAUTÉ

Cle de Peau BeauteConcealer NM Beauty Award Winner 2012/2013DetailsA perennial makeup artist favorite, Cle de Peau Beaute Concealer is highly editorialized and continues to win major awards year-after-year. Enhanced with Revitalizing Moisture Complex to lock in moisture and smooth out texture. Blends sublimely to expertly conceal dark circles, spots and imperfections. High performance powders ensure flawless skin in any light, providing maximum coverage with a smooth, even finish that does not crease. Tip: For lighter skin tones, the Honey shade can be used underneath your matching concealer as a color corrector for truly dark areas. Apply the Honey shade to your darkest area. Pat lightly. Apply your matching concealer on top and blend. Importance of Face to Face Consultation: Cle de Peau Beaute's mission is to fully satisfy every client. Product Specialists are committed to fully introduce clients to the world of Cle de Peau Beaute. Each is trained to have a thorough understanding of products and skin concerns and will partner with you in finding the most personalized solutions and services. Benefits of a Face to Face Consultation: Personalized focus with customized service, product and education for each individual client. In depth skin profiling skin analysis; pinpoints the real concerns so that root issues are dealt with rather than just symptoms. Signature Facial Services performed according to need/desire, such as Brightening, Firming, Energizing, Intensive and Hydrating Facial Services. Provide in depth explanation and demonstration of benefits, dosage and application techniques of Cle de Peau Beaute's skincare products. Makeup consultations can include a demonstration and lessons on special makeup techniques, application tips such as concealing, contouring and highlighting, or a makeover for any occasion. Learn More about Cle de Peau Beaute Locate your nearest Cle de Peau Beaute CounterDesigner About Cle de Peau Beaute: Cle de Peau Beaute, the premier luxury

• What would you use to blend this with?2 Answers
  • What is the shade of Cle de Peau concealer that best matc...1 Answers
  • I have pretty dark under eye pigmentation and I've heard ...5 Answers
Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer
  • "i just got this concealer after lusting after it for months. so far i love it, great colour, easy to blend and it really does conceal my dark circles! it's quite pricey, but if you're looking for a splurge new product, it's a beautiful one! also perfect for travel since it's so compact, and i find it blends really well with just my fingers! " in 9 reviews
  • "it covers well , it looks natural and brightens my under eye dark circles, it doesn`t need powder on me cause it is not creassing..but ,for me , it is like an good drugstore one ,sooo.. $70 is too much." in 4 reviews
adjmi r.
It does slide and doesn't cover evenly. Works better over powder. I have almond which is a great colour. Other than that I wish I had better things to say but I don't. I am under 30 yes old but this makes me look as though I have fine lines under my eyes which I do not. I wish I hadn't bought it . A concealer that works better is Vasanti the orange or peach liquid corrector, under foundation. Other than that the gold zguerlain click pen is also better.
jolly l.
been using this concealer for a long long time just because i am a long time fan of cle de peau. everyone raves about it but its performance is not as expected consider its price point. it looks perfect when i apply it but it dries up so fast and creases in the middle of the day, just like a lot of other concealers but they are much cheaper...what i dont like the most is when i try to touch up the troubled area i look 5 years older... its just not worth 5XX HKD. I would stop using it if i find some life changing concealer.
Sharon A.
Toronto
Read so many reviews, I had to try it just to see what the hype is all about.  While it does provide nice coverage, I'm not totally wowed over it considering the price tag.  It does last a long time, probably about a year so I will likely repurchase it as the colour works for my skin tone.
Manasa A.
Ottawa, Ontario
I just got this concealer after lusting after it for months. So far I love it, great colour, easy to blend and it really does conceal my dark circles! It's quite pricey, but if you're looking for a splurge new product, it's a beautiful one! Also perfect for travel since it's so compact, and I find it blends really well with just my fingers!
Ashleigh G.
Toronto , ON
I bought this after years of reading celebrities and makeup artists list this as a holy grail product in interviews. So glad I took the leap and splurged. The colour is so intense you only need the smallest amount and it lasts forever. The finish is natural, never dry or cakey and they have lots of colour options.
Lavinia E.
Romania
It covers well , it looks natural and brightens my under eye dark circles, it doesn`t need powder on me cause it is not creassing..but ,for me , it is like an good drugstore one ,sooo.. $70 is too much.
Paula S.
Palmdale, CA
I am over 50 and this is a great concealer. It is rich and smooth. It blends nicely into the skin and covers dark circles.
Heather C.
I have pretty dark under eye pigmentation and I've heard so much about this concealer being so great. I have YSL touch eclat and honestly that does almost nothing for me. Is this worth the hype?
Ruby R.
Proctorville , OH
I tried a sample of this and unfortunately loved it! Has anyone owned the full size, would you say it was worth the price?
Berna M.
What would you use to blend this with?
Amelia B.
Summit Argo, IL
Does this work well for dry skin? I'm looking for a stick concealer for spot concealing, and my primary concern is that it won't exaggerate dry patches
Natalie G.
Madison Hts, MI
I have heard quite a bit about this concealer and I was wondering if anyone had any real experience with it I am mostly looking for something to brighten my under eye and not crease.. Thanks ladies in advance