BY CLÉ DE PEAU BEAUTÉ

Cle de Peau BeauteConcealer NM Beauty Award Winner 2012/2013DetailsA perennial makeup artist favorite, Cle de Peau Beaute Concealer is highly editorialized and continues to win major awards year-after-year. Enhanced with Revitalizing Moisture Complex to lock in moisture and smooth out texture. Blends sublimely to expertly conceal dark circles, spots and imperfections. High performance powders ensure flawless skin in any light, providing maximum coverage with a smooth, even finish that does not crease. Tip: For lighter skin tones, the Honey shade can be used underneath your matching concealer as a color corrector for truly dark areas. Apply the Honey shade to your darkest area. Pat lightly. Apply your matching concealer on top and blend. Importance of Face to Face Consultation: Cle de Peau Beaute's mission is to fully satisfy every client. Product Specialists are committed to fully introduce clients to the world of Cle de Peau Beaute. Each is trained to have a thorough understanding of products and skin concerns and will partner with you in finding the most personalized solutions and services. Benefits of a Face to Face Consultation: Personalized focus with customized service, product and education for each individual client. In depth skin profiling skin analysis; pinpoints the real concerns so that root issues are dealt with rather than just symptoms. Signature Facial Services performed according to need/desire, such as Brightening, Firming, Energizing, Intensive and Hydrating Facial Services. Provide in depth explanation and demonstration of benefits, dosage and application techniques of Cle de Peau Beaute's skincare products. Makeup consultations can include a demonstration and lessons on special makeup techniques, application tips such as concealing, contouring and highlighting, or a makeover for any occasion. Learn More about Cle de Peau Beaute Locate your nearest Cle de Peau Beaute CounterDesigner About Cle de Peau Beaute: Cle de Peau Beaute, the premier luxury

• Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer Are the Cle de Peau products...1 Answers
  • What would you use to blend this with?2 Answers
  • What is the shade of Cle de Peau concealer that best matc...1 Answers
Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer
  • "i just got this concealer after lusting after it for months. so far i love it, great colour, easy to blend and it really does conceal my dark circles! it's quite pricey, but if you're looking for a splurge new product, it's a beautiful one! also perfect for travel since it's so compact, and i find it blends really well with just my fingers! " in 9 reviews
  • "it covers well , it looks natural and brightens my under eye dark circles, it doesn`t need powder on me cause it is not creassing..but ,for me , it is like an good drugstore one ,sooo.. $70 is too much." in 4 reviews
Tina T.
San Diego, CA
Worth they hype. I used this concealer exclusively for years ever since I recently started experimenting with some drugstore brands. It's quite expensive, but it's so pigmented and concentrated that a tube seriously lasts me 2 to 3 years. It's the only concealer that I feel blends seamlessly order my eyes and doesn't crease or feel tacky. During certain seasons when my skin is dryer I have to moisturize more heavily under my eyes before using this product, because if your skin is dry it will highlight this.
Janine H.
Phoenix, AZ
I waited too long to try this product.  I didn't think it could possibly be all that it is cut out to but it honestly delivers on every promise.  I love how is effortlessly blends into the skin and is ultra long wearing.  The concealer lasts all day and is very natural looking.  It might feel dry as a stick but it's not and it wears beautifully!  There are only 6 shades available at this time.  It would be nice if there were more available for darker skin tones.
Anne V.
Boston, MA
I love this concealer! It's hyperpigmented, so a little goes a really long way hence the $70 price isn't a problem. I've had mine for so long. It layers perfectly with my foundation. I would agree with the other review that it's not an earth shattering concealer, but for the amount of pigment and the silky formulation, I'm so happy with the purchase. Literally just need to dab a little on a spot once and it's completely gone as if you never had a pimple there. For dark circles I like to layer it with a second product specifically for brightening to give it a little more oomph.
Vera M.
Gold River, CA
The price is hard to take, but it is a very good product. I bought it for my birthday and it is one of the best, if not the best, concealers I've used. Surprisingly lasted me a pretty long time. The coverage was good, and could be built up as needed. Works great over liquid and cream foundations, not powder. I don't find I need to set this unless I'm going to be wearing it for extra long days.
Andrea S.
I like this concealer as long has i have a very good moisturizer under it, otherwise it cakes too much on my very dry skin. It is very pigmented and a little goes a long way and stays on until you take it off. If your skin isn't very dry like mine is this is probably one of the best concealers out there but for the price it just doesn't work well enough on my skin to justify buying again.
Stacy C.
Los Angeles, CA
I know the price is terrifying, but this little tube of magic is worth every penny. The coverage is flawless and natural. It doesn't crease, gets rid of my dark under eye circles, and any discoloration I may have on my face. I can't rave enough about this concealer. It doesn't make me breakout, which is key since my skin is very sensitive. The concealer itself is very full coverage, so a small amount is all that's needed to get the job done.
Amelia H.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
I bought this concealer because I heard it was the concealer that Kim Kardashian uses. It is incredibly expensive. it has good coverage but is drying and looks cakey. I wouldn't buy it again. If you want to give it a try, buy the shiseido concealer that is the same just without the eye treatment for a much more reasonable price.
Rebecca C.
Yes this is pricey but it is far and away the best undereye (and eyelid) concealer I have ever used.  A little goes a long way in concealing dark circles and discoloration around the eyes throughout the day.  It also lasts a long time if you keep it clean.  I've had mine for well over a year and it is still going strong.  It's decent on spots and discoloration on the face but I think NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer does a better job in that area.
briana h.
Las Vegas, NV
So I can't put my finger on what it is that is so great about this product but it just blurs out blemishes and evens out the skin. I don't recommend for use under the eyes unless you are really hydrated in that area but for the rest of the face it is amazing. I have the color ochre and biscuit and I am an NC25.
Brandy G.
I did not find this product to be super amazing like some say it is. Its great if you have a blemish to cover but it is so drying for under the eyes that it creases and just doesn't make your skin look moisturized enough if you put it there. Nice packaging and nice formula for blemish coverage but overall, would not repurchase. Not super impressed.
Heather C.
I have pretty dark under eye pigmentation and I've heard so much about this concealer being so great. I have YSL touch eclat and honestly that does almost nothing for me. Is this worth the hype?
Amelia B.
Summit Argo, IL
Does this work well for dry skin? I'm looking for a stick concealer for spot concealing, and my primary concern is that it won't exaggerate dry patches
Ruby R.
Proctorville , OH
I tried a sample of this and unfortunately loved it! Has anyone owned the full size, would you say it was worth the price?
Berna M.
What would you use to blend this with?
Natalie G.
Madison Hts, MI
I have heard quite a bit about this concealer and I was wondering if anyone had any real experience with it I am mostly looking for something to brighten my under eye and not crease.. Thanks ladies in advance