Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer uploaded by Kristin H.Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer uploaded by Liza P.Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer uploaded by Courtney P.

BY CLÉ DE PEAU BEAUTÉ

Cle de Peau BeauteConcealer NM Beauty Award Winner 2012/2013DetailsA perennial makeup artist favorite, Cle de Peau Beaute Concealer is highly editorialized and continues to win major awards year-after-year. Enhanced with Revitalizing Moisture Complex to lock in moisture and smooth out texture. Blends sublimely to expertly conceal dark circles, spots and imperfections. High performance powders ensure flawless skin in any light, providing maximum coverage with a smooth, even finish that does not crease. Tip: For lighter skin tones, the Honey shade can be used underneath your matching concealer as a color corrector for truly dark areas. Apply the Honey shade to your darkest area. Pat lightly. Apply your matching concealer on top and blend. Importance of Face to Face Consultation: Cle de Peau Beaute's mission is to fully satisfy every client. Product Specialists are committed to fully introduce clients to the world of Cle de Peau Beaute. Each is trained to have a thorough understanding of products and skin concerns and will partner with you in finding the most personalized solutions and services. Benefits of a Face to Face Consultation: Personalized focus with customized service, product and education for each individual client. In depth skin profiling skin analysis; pinpoints the real concerns so that root issues are dealt with rather than just symptoms. Signature Facial Services performed according to need/desire, such as Brightening, Firming, Energizing, Intensive and Hydrating Facial Services. Provide in depth explanation and demonstration of benefits, dosage and application techniques of Cle de Peau Beaute's skincare products. Makeup consultations can include a demonstration and lessons on special makeup techniques, application tips such as concealing, contouring and highlighting, or a makeover for any occasion. Learn More about Cle de Peau Beaute Locate your nearest Cle de Peau Beaute CounterDesigner About Cle de Peau Beaute: Cle de Peau Beaute, the premier luxury

• What would you use to blend this with?2 Answers
  • What is the shade of Cle de Peau concealer that best matches MAC ...1 Answers
  • I have pretty dark under eye pigmentation and I've heard so much ...5 Answers
Buy on Cos Bar
  • "i just got this concealer after lusting after it for months. so far i love it, great colour, easy to blend and it really does conceal my dark circles! it's quite pricey, but if you're looking for a splurge new product, it's a beautiful one! also perfect for travel since it's so compact, and i find it blends really well with just my fingers! " in 9 reviews
  • "it covers well , it looks natural and brightens my under eye dark circles, it doesn`t need powder on me cause it is not creassing..but ,for me , it is like an good drugstore one ,sooo.. $70 is too much." in 4 reviews
Amelia H.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
I bought this concealer because I heard it was the concealer that Kim Kardashian uses. It is incredibly expensive. it has good coverage but is drying and looks cakey. I wouldn't buy it again. If you want to give it a try, buy the shiseido concealer that is the same just without the eye treatment for a much more reasonable price.
Rebecca C.
Yes this is pricey but it is far and away the best undereye (and eyelid) concealer I have ever used.  A little goes a long way in concealing dark circles and discoloration around the eyes throughout the day.  It also lasts a long time if you keep it clean.  I've had mine for well over a year and it is still going strong.  It's decent on spots and discoloration on the face but I think NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer does a better job in that area.
briana h.
Las Vegas, NV
So I can't put my finger on what it is that is so great about this product but it just blurs out blemishes and evens out the skin. I don't recommend for use under the eyes unless you are really hydrated in that area but for the rest of the face it is amazing. I have the color ochre and biscuit and I am an NC25.
Brandy G.
I did not find this product to be super amazing like some say it is. Its great if you have a blemish to cover but it is so drying for under the eyes that it creases and just doesn't make your skin look moisturized enough if you put it there. Nice packaging and nice formula for blemish coverage but overall, would not repurchase. Not super impressed.
Lisa H.
Honestly, I don't think I have found a better concealer yet for my skin. It seems to glide on with ease and perfectly matches my skin tone. I also found that it has a bit of moisture in it so it doesn't look flakey over dry patches. It also lasts and stays on all night! It is a bit expensive (~$70 / stick), but it is absolutely perfect and lasts me about 9-12 months (I'm sure its longer than its "expiration," but I haven't had any issues).
Michele C.
Middle Vlg, NY
One of my favorite concealers! Amazing coverage and consistency. Can be used alone as a concealer or all over as foundation. I always keep in my makeup bag. It's all you need to touch up and refreshing your (face) makeup. Also packaging is great- Sleek and compact like a lipstick. It's a bit pricey but lasts a while.
Sarah W.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
No surprise this is a five star review. This product is a classic and consistently top rated for a reason. Great colors, easy to blend, and perfect for concealing anything completely with no cakeiness
Jamilla C.
San Jose, CA
There is a reason why this is a classic. It's a stick concealer, yet densely pigmented and creamy enough to use under the eyes. if you can find a shade match, worth every penny.
Naveenah K.
Tracy, CA
Amazing concealer to cover up tiny blemishes and especially dark eye circles. As an Indian, I have dark under circles so I need this to look fresh every day. I use the honey and mocha colors. Overall, luxurious packaging and amazing product.
Tien P.
Los Angeles, CA
I didn't find this life-changing at all. It is so hyped up all over YouTube and beauty blogs that I thought it would change my life. I have pretty dark circles and I feel that this didn't cover them that well. I mean it covers but not all the way. For $70 I expected a life-changing product.
Heather C.
I have pretty dark under eye pigmentation and I've heard so much about this concealer being so great. I have YSL touch eclat and honestly that does almost nothing for me. Is this worth the hype?
Ruby R.
Proctorville , OH
I tried a sample of this and unfortunately loved it! Has anyone owned the full size, would you say it was worth the price?
Berna M.
What would you use to blend this with?
Amelia B.
Summit Argo, IL
Does this work well for dry skin? I'm looking for a stick concealer for spot concealing, and my primary concern is that it won't exaggerate dry patches
Natalie G.
Madison Hts, MI
I have heard quite a bit about this concealer and I was wondering if anyone had any real experience with it I am mostly looking for something to brighten my under eye and not crease.. Thanks ladies in advance