Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer uploaded by Kristin H.Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer uploaded by Liza P.Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer uploaded by Courtney P.

BY CLÉ DE PEAU BEAUTÉ

Cle de Peau BeauteConcealer NM Beauty Award Winner 2012/2013DetailsA perennial makeup artist favorite, Cle de Peau Beaute Concealer is highly editorialized and continues to win major awards year-after-year. Enhanced with Revitalizing Moisture Complex to lock in moisture and smooth out texture. Blends sublimely to expertly conceal dark circles, spots and imperfections. High performance powders ensure flawless skin in any light, providing maximum coverage with a smooth, even finish that does not crease. Tip: For lighter skin tones, the Honey shade can be used underneath your matching concealer as a color corrector for truly dark areas. Apply the Honey shade to your darkest area. Pat lightly. Apply your matching concealer on top and blend. Importance of Face to Face Consultation: Cle de Peau Beaute's mission is to fully satisfy every client. Product Specialists are committed to fully introduce clients to the world of Cle de Peau Beaute. Each is trained to have a thorough understanding of products and skin concerns and will partner with you in finding the most personalized solutions and services. Benefits of a Face to Face Consultation: Personalized focus with customized service, product and education for each individual client. In depth skin profiling skin analysis; pinpoints the real concerns so that root issues are dealt with rather than just symptoms. Signature Facial Services performed according to need/desire, such as Brightening, Firming, Energizing, Intensive and Hydrating Facial Services. Provide in depth explanation and demonstration of benefits, dosage and application techniques of Cle de Peau Beaute's skincare products. Makeup consultations can include a demonstration and lessons on special makeup techniques, application tips such as concealing, contouring and highlighting, or a makeover for any occasion. Learn More about Cle de Peau Beaute Locate your nearest Cle de Peau Beaute CounterDesigner About Cle de Peau Beaute: Cle de Peau Beaute, the premier luxury

• What would you use to blend this with?2 Answers
  • What is the shade of Cle de Peau concealer that best matc...1 Answers
  • I have pretty dark under eye pigmentation and I've heard ...5 Answers
Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer
  • "i just got this concealer after lusting after it for months. so far i love it, great colour, easy to blend and it really does conceal my dark circles! it's quite pricey, but if you're looking for a splurge new product, it's a beautiful one! also perfect for travel since it's so compact, and i find it blends really well with just my fingers! " in 9 reviews
  • "it covers well , it looks natural and brightens my under eye dark circles, it doesn`t need powder on me cause it is not creassing..but ,for me , it is like an good drugstore one ,sooo.. $70 is too much." in 4 reviews
Crystal M.
Dallas, TX
This is the absolute holy grail of concealers! I initially stopped at the high price, but after having it recommended by a makeup artist, friend/beauty guru, and countless bloggers, I decided to bite the bullet. That was seven years ago and I've never looked back. Yes, it's expensive, but nothing else begins to compare. AND a little goes a long way, so it will last you quite a while. I typically only need to replace it once a year.
Linzy N.
Auburn, WA
I wore this for two years thinking it was the only concealer that looked good but I hated how it creased really bad under my eyes. It is heavy duty but very dry and accentuates all the pores and bumps/ texture on my skin my skin is smooth without it. I decided to go with another brand since it is cheaper and does not crease as bad.
Stacy S.
I received this product as a sample from the company during his special they were running. Overall I was very pleased. It is easy to blend and it does absorb well into my skin. It does a decent job of covering the dark circles under my eyes. I would absolutely consider purchasing this product on a regular basis.
Summer M.
Chattanooga , TN
I love this concealer because of how thick and pigmented it is! The goal of concealer is to cover up so if it isn’t the above things your just wasting your time but this concealer is a game changer because it can cover your dark spots + pimples leaving you looking like you’ve got that perfect skin!
Cami C.
This concealer is pretty amazing! I got this as a sample with purchase from Nordstrom and it was enough to last me at least a month. It’s very light and applies super smooth. The coverage wears eventually but I didn’t apply much at all each use considering it was a sample
Deb V.
Woodbridge , VA
I've been using this concealer for years. It's pricey but one tube lasts me for 9 months to a year. You need very little and it lasts all day. I never have issues with creasing. I have hereditary dark circles that will get a little lighter with rest but my circles never go away. I've had them my entire life. It covery any imperfection. I've used it on blemishes, dark spots and of course my dark circles. There is a reason it's high on many make up artists' top list. Cle De Peau Concealer lives up to the accolades. I would recommend it no matter your skin tone. I'm sure every color is great.
Tina T.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Worth they hype. I used this concealer exclusively for years ever since I recently started experimenting with some drugstore brands. It's quite expensive, but it's so pigmented and concentrated that a tube seriously lasts me 2 to 3 years. It's the only concealer that I feel blends seamlessly order my eyes and doesn't crease or feel tacky. During certain seasons when my skin is dryer I have to moisturize more heavily under my eyes before using this product, because if your skin is dry it will highlight this.
Janine H.
Phoenix, AZ
I waited too long to try this product.  I didn't think it could possibly be all that it is cut out to but it honestly delivers on every promise.  I love how is effortlessly blends into the skin and is ultra long wearing.  The concealer lasts all day and is very natural looking.  It might feel dry as a stick but it's not and it wears beautifully!  There are only 6 shades available at this time.  It would be nice if there were more available for darker skin tones.
Anne V.
Boston, MA
I love this concealer! It's hyperpigmented, so a little goes a really long way hence the $70 price isn't a problem. I've had mine for so long. It layers perfectly with my foundation. I would agree with the other review that it's not an earth shattering concealer, but for the amount of pigment and the silky formulation, I'm so happy with the purchase. Literally just need to dab a little on a spot once and it's completely gone as if you never had a pimple there. For dark circles I like to layer it with a second product specifically for brightening to give it a little more oomph.
Vera M.
Gold River, CA
The price is hard to take, but it is a very good product. I bought it for my birthday and it is one of the best, if not the best, concealers I've used. Surprisingly lasted me a pretty long time. The coverage was good, and could be built up as needed. Works great over liquid and cream foundations, not powder. I don't find I need to set this unless I'm going to be wearing it for extra long days.
Heather C.
I have pretty dark under eye pigmentation and I've heard so much about this concealer being so great. I have YSL touch eclat and honestly that does almost nothing for me. Is this worth the hype?
Ruby R.
Proctorville , OH
I tried a sample of this and unfortunately loved it! Has anyone owned the full size, would you say it was worth the price?
Berna M.
What would you use to blend this with?
Amelia B.
Summit Argo, IL
Does this work well for dry skin? I'm looking for a stick concealer for spot concealing, and my primary concern is that it won't exaggerate dry patches
Natalie G.
Madison Hts, MI
I have heard quite a bit about this concealer and I was wondering if anyone had any real experience with it I am mostly looking for something to brighten my under eye and not crease.. Thanks ladies in advance