BY CLÉ DE PEAU BEAUTÉ

Cle de Peau BeauteConcealer NM Beauty Award Winner 2012/2013DetailsA perennial makeup artist favorite, Cle de Peau Beaute Concealer is highly editorialized and continues to win major awards year-after-year. Enhanced with Revitalizing Moisture Complex to lock in moisture and smooth out texture. Blends sublimely to expertly conceal dark circles, spots and imperfections. High performance powders ensure flawless skin in any light, providing maximum coverage with a smooth, even finish that does not crease. Tip: For lighter skin tones, the Honey shade can be used underneath your matching concealer as a color corrector for truly dark areas. Apply the Honey shade to your darkest area. Pat lightly. Apply your matching concealer on top and blend. Importance of Face to Face Consultation: Cle de Peau Beaute's mission is to fully satisfy every client. Product Specialists are committed to fully introduce clients to the world of Cle de Peau Beaute. Each is trained to have a thorough understanding of products and skin concerns and will partner with you in finding the most personalized solutions and services. Benefits of a Face to Face Consultation: Personalized focus with customized service, product and education for each individual client. In depth skin profiling skin analysis; pinpoints the real concerns so that root issues are dealt with rather than just symptoms. Signature Facial Services performed according to need/desire, such as Brightening, Firming, Energizing, Intensive and Hydrating Facial Services. Provide in depth explanation and demonstration of benefits, dosage and application techniques of Cle de Peau Beaute's skincare products. Makeup consultations can include a demonstration and lessons on special makeup techniques, application tips such as concealing, contouring and highlighting, or a makeover for any occasion. Learn More about Cle de Peau Beaute Locate your nearest Cle de Peau Beaute CounterDesigner About Cle de Peau Beaute: Cle de Peau Beaute, the premier luxury

• What would you use to blend this with?2 Answers
  • What is the shade of Cle de Peau concealer that best matc...1 Answers
  • I have pretty dark under eye pigmentation and I've heard ...5 Answers
Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer
  • "i just got this concealer after lusting after it for months. so far i love it, great colour, easy to blend and it really does conceal my dark circles! it's quite pricey, but if you're looking for a splurge new product, it's a beautiful one! also perfect for travel since it's so compact, and i find it blends really well with just my fingers! " in 9 reviews
  • "it covers well , it looks natural and brightens my under eye dark circles, it doesn`t need powder on me cause it is not creassing..but ,for me , it is like an good drugstore one ,sooo.. $70 is too much." in 4 reviews
Marlena T.
Oxford, MA
This concealer is really expensive in terms of concealers and honestly I was hesitant to buy it because $70 for such a small tube seems steep. I did end up getting it for a bit less.  The Bare Minerals Outlet is owned by Shiseido and carries this product, and sometimes have discounts in it. The product itself is very smooth and creamy and it blends exceptionally well, the coverage for blemishes and rosacea is outstanding and it does last quite a long time.
Samantha R.
Liverpool, NY
I am a huge fan of this concealer. It is so creamy, the trick to this is warming it in between two fingers before applying to your face. It is beautiful on the face. Blends easily, covers blemishes, dark areas under my eyes and pigmentation marks on my face. It is amazing! One tube lasts me a year. I haven’t tried the new concealer yet. Hoping it’s as good as this formulation!
Brae A.
Ann Arbor, MI
Finally got this concealer again after wishing I repurchased in the past. This is honestly so so so worth the money.... on the old formula. A bit annoyed they changed the formula and added spf because I take photos and often spf adds flashback.
This is my HG concealer and covers everything so effortlessly and looks like skin. please go back to the old formula Cle de peau!
Jenna B.
S Glastonbury, CT
Omg this concealer.. IS IT. I received a sample of this with a recent beauty purchase.. I have deep set eyes with dark ish ‘circles’ this product is amazing. I used a small amount under my eyes and they were the brightest I had ever seen. No evidence of circles ever being present.. I also used this as a spot concealer a couple zits and a dab to cover some redness. It’s expensive, but so worth it.. I had heard about they hype for years but didn’t think a concealer for $70 could be that worth a splurge. But this is.. and I plan on purchasing the full size. It’s that good. I definitely recommend the cle de peau concealer.
Junie L.
San Francisco
This is a 5 star product, if you haven’t gotten your hands on Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer, you need to get on the train now! I’ve used this for the last 5 months and I still more than half of it, see picture for proof! This whole stick is supposed to last you a year even if you use it everyday which I do! Highly recommended, price is only the higher side but if you spread it out 12 months, it’s definitely worth it!
Winly L.
this concealer because it feels so beautiful on my skin. It does not clump or cake, it covers everything without feeling heavy, and it is extremely long-wearing. I also love to use it as a quick and easy eyeshadow
Ashley R.
Richmond
This concealer is definitely pricey and high end but there is NO blemish, zit, or pimple that can’t be covered. It’s extremely thick without being cakey and is perfect for hiding that hard-to-conceal acne.
Mikas l.
There is no other concealer that compares to this one! I generally like to/try to use more natural products on my skin, but once I tried this I have not gone back, game changer!
Lindsey C.
Belton, TX
Heaven. Heaven in a tube! I have never found another concealer to cover my dark circles and not look like a caked mess besides this! This stuff is a miracle in a tube!!
Anna C.
I’ve been using this for a while now. The color is a perfect match for my skin color. It stays on my face but I would need a little touch up fr my under eye bags at the end of the day. I definitely would recommend to other but it is a bit pricey at $70 a stick but it lasts a long time.
Heather C.
I have pretty dark under eye pigmentation and I've heard so much about this concealer being so great. I have YSL touch eclat and honestly that does almost nothing for me. Is this worth the hype?
Ruby R.
Proctorville , OH
I tried a sample of this and unfortunately loved it! Has anyone owned the full size, would you say it was worth the price?
Berna M.
What would you use to blend this with?
Amelia B.
Summit Argo, IL
Does this work well for dry skin? I'm looking for a stick concealer for spot concealing, and my primary concern is that it won't exaggerate dry patches
Natalie G.
Madison Hts, MI
I have heard quite a bit about this concealer and I was wondering if anyone had any real experience with it I am mostly looking for something to brighten my under eye and not crease.. Thanks ladies in advance