Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer

by Cle De Peau

Cle de Peau BeauteConcealer NM Beauty Award Winner 2012/2013DetailsA perennial makeup artist favorite, Cle de Peau Beaute Concealer is highly editorialized and continues to win major awards year-after-year. Enhanced with Revitalizing Moisture Complex to lock in moisture and smooth out texture. Blends sublimely to expertly conceal dark circles, spots and imperfections. High performance powders ensure flawless skin in any light, providing maximum coverage with a smooth, even finish that does not crease. Tip: For lighter skin tones, the Honey shade can be used underneath your matching concealer as a color corrector for truly dark areas. Apply the Honey shade to your darkest area. Pat lightly. Apply your matching concealer on top and blend. Importance of Face to Face Consultation: Cle de Peau Beaute's mission is to fully satisfy every client. Product Specialists are committed to fully introduce clients to the world of Cle de Peau Beaute. Each is trained to have a thorough understanding of products and skin concerns and will partner with you in finding the most personalized solutions and services. Benefits of a Face to Face Consultation: Personalized focus with customized service, product and education for each individual client. In depth skin profiling skin analysis; pinpoints the real concerns so that root issues are dealt with rather than just symptoms. Signature Facial Services performed according to need/desire, such as Brightening, Firming, Energizing, Intensive and Hydrating Facial Services. Provide in depth explanation and demonstration of benefits, dosage and application techniques of Cle de Peau Beaute's skincare products. Makeup consultations can include a demonstration and lessons on special makeup techniques, application tips such as concealing, contouring and highlighting, or a makeover for any occasion. Learn More about Cle de Peau Beaute Locate your nearest Cle de Peau Beaute CounterDesigner About Cle de Peau Beaute: Cle de Peau Beaute, the premier luxury

Is this concealer going to be beneficial for hereditary eye bags/dark circles or am I better off with something less bougie? 😂
For “mature skin” which one of the two concealer (liquid/stick) works better?
I’ve been wanting to try this concealer based on a review from a friend. Is this really worth the price? Anyone know any other product that’s comparable but a little cheaper?
Start your review of Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...far i love it, great colour, easy to blend and it really does conceal my dark circles! it's quite pricey, but if you're looking for a splurge new product, it's a beautiful one! also perfect for travel since it's so compact, and i find it blends really well with just my fingers! in reviews
it covers well , it looks natural and brightens my under eye dark circles, it doesn`t need powder on me cause it is not creassing..but ,for me , it is like an good drugstore one ,sooo.. $70 is too much.in reviews
Stephanie C.
Flushing, NY
Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer uploaded by Stephanie C.
Creamy concealer and blends well, but applies slightly darker than the foundation. Medium coverage. Doesn’t cover acne too well. Good for daily makeup. I would use their radiant corrector over this for the eye area.
Judy F.
Jersey City, NJ
Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer uploaded by Judy F.
Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer uploaded by Judy F.
Well well well. What do you do when you have to review a $70+ concealer? A few points on this one since I have a lot to say, a pros/cons list is the best way to organize it. Pros: it has sun screen in it which is especially important for the thin and sensitive skin around the eyes. This color happens to match me well so that works out well (for me and very few others). Formula is great and works for mature skin as well. Cons: the color range is very very poor, they have like 6 shades?. The price is very very high! -2 stars given these cons are both pretty serious.
Emma S.
Matamoras, PA
I bought this after reading all of the wonderful reviews online. It does come in a beautiful case and the concealer itself seemed more substantial than one would think given the small amount. However, I ended up returning it for a few reasons. I am pale with yellow undertones. After contacting a cleau de peau representative asking about the different shade options and informing them of items/shades I currently use, it was suggested I get Almond. First mistake was not going into a store and testing shades myself and/or ordering sample shades online. When I received the almond, it made my skin look completely yellow. I also found the consistency of the concealer to be a bit thick, it reminded me of Tarte products with the clay in them. I have combination skin, and I found that while it appeared to lessen the oily appearance, it also looked thick and somewhat chalky on my skin. My recommendation would be to go to a store and try this out in person before purchasing. The consistency and color options may work for you, but they may not. Given the pricetag, I would make sure all aspects work for you before purchasing.
Hannah F.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Finally got this gem and I have been loving it for under my eyes. I have problems with concealers looking patchy under my eyes and this concealer is one of the only ones I’ve tried that doesn’t do that. I enjoy applying it with a brush or my fingers. It looks beautiful and natural when blended out and covers well. I don’t know if I would call it full coverage when blended out, maybe closer to medium. It does crease under my eyes if I don’t set it well because I have very crease prone under eyes. I got the shade Ivory and have fair skin with neutral leaning undertones (Nars Chantilly, MUFE Y215, Shape Tape Fair Neutral). Sadly, I can’t use it as a spot concealer because the color is not quite right, but for dark circles I adore it! The tube does seem small, but it actually has pretty much the same amount of product as my Nars Soft Matte Concealer. Obviously it is quite pricey for a concealer, but if you haven’t found one that works for you and are willing to give this one a shot I recommend it. If you buy it at Nordstrom you can always return it whenever if you change your mind!
Natalie M.
Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer uploaded by Natalie M.
I was apprehensive about buying this because it costs two times more than the average concealer, however, it completely blew me away. I have hereditary dark circles under my eyes and have been unable to find a serum or concealer that alleviates or masks them until I started using this. It has a velvety texture that seamlessly blends without leaving any creases. The coverage is amazing and a little goes a long way
Junie L.
Alameda, CA
Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer uploaded by Junie L.
This is a 5 star product, if you haven’t gotten your hands on Clé de Peau Beauté Concealer, you need to get on the train now! I’ve used this for the last 5 months and I still more than half of it, see picture for proof! This whole stick is supposed to last you a year even if you use it everyday which I do! Highly recommended, price is only the higher side but if you spread it out 12 months, it’s definitely worth it!
Nikki B.
The Woodlands, TX
On repeat purchase always!!!!! I’ve tried every concealer under the sun and this is by far my favorite!
Katelyn H.
Clarksville, TN
Purchased at: Nordstrom
If you’re into luxury beauty, this is definitely worth the try. This a thicker dryer concealer with intense coverage. This will literally make your dark circles disappear. I highly recommend using an eye cream before using this.
Dana D.
Aurora, IL
I loved this foundation formula before they changed it. This one was superb and had a more hydrating feel to the formula. Now the one with SPF is drying and harder to work with. Love this concealer. It lasts a long time. It is great for touch ups too.
Brittany F.
Indianapolis , IN
Rated the #1 concealer in the world! Coverage is incredible...Although it’s a little dry for me I just mix I a little rose oil and it’s perfect. The price is high but it’s a very high end luxury brand and last a long time and WORKS!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...