BY ZION HEALTH

Claybrite White Toothpaste by Zion Health 2 oz Paste Claybrite White Toothpaste 2 oz Paste ProductS ClayBrite White is a non-fluoride toothpaste known for its ability to whiten teeth help heal gums control cavities and neutralize bad breath. Minerals from this clay travel between the teeth and beneath the gum layers helping absorb unwanted bacteria. This unique toothpaste contains White Calcium Montmorillonite Clay a natural ingredient containing abundant trace minerals that help absorb toxins and balance pH. Directions Brush thoroughly at least twice a day preferably after each meal or as directed by a doctor or physician. Other Ingredients Water Hydrated Silicate Xylitol Glycerin Calcium Phosphate Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate Kaolin Clay Sodium Bicarbonate Calcium Montmorillonite Clay (White) Cellulose Gum Aloe Vera Green Tea Extract Menthol Peppermint Oil Spearmint Oil. Warnings Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements consult your healthcare professional befo see more...

Naseem A.
I will see if you guys have any time tomorrow it so good value and pricey and east to apply and use also its helpful for you #influenster this is where i get it its so satisfied and good and if you use it you will love it.
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
Linda W.
WINSTON SALEM, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I didnt like this toothpaste st all. I felt like it was a waste of money because my teeth didnt feel clean not did it make my mouth feel fresh.
Katy T.
Aventura, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great for my teeth, leaves them smooth, clean and white. Excellent flavor and super long lasting.
Makeup i.
I wish try Zion health because I can't found it here in Morocco in the super market I'm seriously want to try it and share my experience with my followers in social media
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
They are my favourite and I love it, it a very serious company that is why I care about everything about them!
Sara M S.
Irbid
جميل جدا جدا جدا جدا جدا أنصح به كتير منيح ويفيد الشعر أنصحكم به شكرا لكم شكرا للجميع تقيمي له 10/10 هو المفضل