Claw Pals Two Story Tower uploaded by Liz R.

BY CLAW PALS

Liz R.
Bronx, NY
My two cats live three Claw Pals Two Story Tower. They have fun in it on it. They claw there all the time now. They run and cling on to it as if they were Velcro it's so funny. I ad catnip to areas where they go crazy looking for it. They need their funtime, naptime on their own turf. Highly recommend it. Find the space get or.
Dallas J.
Statesville, NC
My cats enjoy this very much. Usually fabric would spread throughout our home from the mess our cats/kittens would cause from having so much fun. Thankful for this two story tower. Works so much better!
Krystal A.
We got this as a starter tree for our oldest cat who wanted up wanting nothing to do with it, but our kitten loves to sit at the top and watch the dogs my be able to get him.
Jasmine H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Active cats love this! If you have a cat you definitely would want to purchase this! Trust me I've had my experiences with cats before at they love to claw something with their sharp nails. I would definitely buy this again.
Kendall P.
Tiverton , RI
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This Cat house is great. I have 3 cats & got one for my cat's to all share. They all have a spot on it and love playing together on it. This product is sturdy and will last and is worth it.
Shirley K.
Baltimore, MD
My cat really enjoys this tower. She spends most of the day scratching at it then sleeping on it then she repeats throughout the day. My issue with this tower is she scratches it so much that she destroys them quickly. I usually buy one every two to three months. But she does love it.
Kayley W.
Carson City, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitty loves this tower. He can sharpen his nails and loves to sit on the top and look out the window. Will recommend.
Katie B.
Jacksonville , NC
Cats love this but they mostly just lay on top and sleep on it since it's not that tall.